Glad

Life of LOVE

"happy reading


you-bold

sooyoung- purple

zelo-lime

youngjae-dark gray

himchan - light salmon

zico - green

bbomb/your brother - red

yongguk-black


You were waiting for sooyoung at the airport for hours . You fished out your phone and start to called yongguk while making your way to the coffee shop near the airport 

 

"Yah where are you . Im here for like hours she did not even appear. What is this man . Oppa you lied to me . How could you. "

 

"Kim GyuRi . Theres a word called patience. So be patience would ya. I know you miss my sister but dont need to give your mood here miss . "

 

"Ahhh mian . Im really sorry . I wasnt thinking before saaying . Mianhae oppa"

 

"Gwenchana i know you still stress bout yesterday . C'mon sooyoung is coming back . She would not want you to be sad am i right "

 

"Yeah she will kill chunji for real . "

 

"Aish that punk wont change . Yah you still dont want to audition to any of the company. "

 

"Hmm not sure . I'll try the competitions first . Still next week i wont go the rap competition . Oppa i begged you ask zico to bring someone else . I am tired of rapping . "

 

"You sure . That competition will get a grand prize and im sure there will be some staff of any company will be there. Riri you're talented than anyone i know . C'mon . Just do it "

 

"If i do i might do a diss dont you know that . And if i go . Zico will most likely have a chance to diss hardly "

 

"Aish . Its up to you then . If you dont want to go i think you beter tell zico urself. Uh riri gtg i think i wont be there but i think zelo will be there. Take care and byeeee"

 

"Arraso byee"

 

Both hang up and you heard ur name being called 

 

"RIRI NOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

 

"omo zelo yah . Omg ur so tall . How can i hugged u . "

 

"Ayeee nuna ur just  20 cm shorter . You still can hug me . "

 

"Ayeeee such a cutie .  Alright lets go pick sooyoung up . I bet she landed already"

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

 

"Noona , where is sooyoung nuna . I dont see her anywhere . "

 

"Molla i cant see her . All of these ppl are blocking . I wonder why"

 

"Oh noona isn't that hyukjin hyung "

 

"Where . Where is he "

 

"There where ppl crowding at . Is he an idol . "

 

"Yeah he is . Lets not bother them . Omo sooyoung is there . "

 

"RIRI YA! JUNHONG AH . ! "

 

"SOOYOUNG/NOONA "

 

you ran towards her and hugged her tightly. 

 

"Omg i miss you so much how can you leave me so long . "

 

"Chill its only a few months . I miss you to . Wheres oppa? "

 

"Junhong explain "

 

Zelo explain everthing . The three of you went to your coffee shop since your shop is open but you are not working . Three of you chat for few hours. You even tell her what happen when she was away . Sooyoung was mad and she wanted to go to bts studio or even to meet the CEO but you stopped her as you dont want any trouble that would make yongguk turn into a monster . 

 

"Riri you should at least report to your grandma . So she would fine a way to protect you i  anyways."

 

"My dear friend . I know you cared but nanny always knows it . Its just that i dont want to be like a bird trapped in a cage for nothing . Im a big girl you know . You too . Even junhong can lived by himself"

 

"I know that . Fine its up to you then . But promise me you r not getting more hurt from that jerk . "

 

"Okie dokkie . C'mon lets go to B.A.P studio . I miss them "

 

"Noona you dont miss me "

 

"Of coz i miss you but not for long "

 

"Noooonaaaaa" 

 

"Im joking . I miss my maknae . How can i not"

 

"Ayeeee noona stop joking "

 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

 

"Zico , what happen to my sister . She seems down tho . "

 

"Ahhh . That jerk appeared again . He kind off kiss her but not that long . Bro you need to get riri protected . If not she will get hurt more tho and i know you dont want that"

 

"I know but the thing is that she dont want bodyguards everywhere 24/7 she hates attentions surround her "

 

"Still dont let her get into that jerk hand bro. He is giving us his warnings "

 

"You sure she isn't hurt right. "

 

"Now is a no but later is a yes . "

 

"I need to get him off"

 

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

 

"Junhong ah , you sure they are in there voz the compony looks so gloomy. "

 

"Duhhhhh . But daehyun hyung wont be here coz he is performing around the street"

 

"Why , why you never tell us earlier . I have something to give him"

 

"Y dont you give that to zico instead"

 

"Andwae. Zico oppa is different his one is more special ."

 

"So...... you already forgive him . Or you buy bvoz you dont want him to whine ."

 

"Kind off the first statement my best friend"

 

"How bout teen top? "

 

"Ahhh they can wait long long coz they are going there btw. I miss the old zico tho....."

 

"Yah he never even change a thing . He even thought of want to take you at the airport but he busy enought with his tight schedule"

 

"Are you serious . I wanna meet them tmr . C'mon riri lets meet them tmr. "

 

"Uhhh i cant . I need to be at my shop to clean those mess that i just heard yesterday. "

 

"Aish . You should get new worker soon . So orritating dont you know that"

 

"I know . But you're one of my workers to . You should be happy im giving you 3 days off. If not i would ask you to come and help me ." 

 

"Ah mian . Its fine if you cant come with me . I will meet my parents then.  Yah wheres junhong"

 

"He went up i think he need to finallize his dance . "

 

"Aigooooo my fav girls are here. Its been a long time isnt it . "

 

"Oppa . Its only 8 months . And you say that its long . Why junhong is always missing. "

 

"Ahh i just met him . He needs to get something before school opens. Two weeks more i think ."

 

"Ahhhh no wonder . Jong up Oppa correction . Its 4 days more . I wonder why the school give us so long term of holiday. Its so boring . Life is harsh "

 

"Ayee dont say that . C'mon they are waiting for both of you"

 

"Omg i cant wait to get my kimbab"

 

"Kimbab?"

 

"c'mon lets gogogo"

 

You dragged jongup and sooyoung to the recording studio since you know yongguk is working up on something that makes you involve in it . You reach to the place and open the door while your smile never fade . 

 

"HIMCHAN OPPA I FREAKING MISS YOU AND YOUR FOOD ". you say while hugging hin thightly like as if you had not seen him for years

 

"Yo gurl chillax . No need to be like that "

 

"Hehe mian . "

 

"Oppa annyeong . Yongguk oppa annyeong "

 

"Aigoooo lovely sooyoung is here"

 

"Oppa i think im going to the competition. Im gonna do my best to releaved stress there ."you said proudly

 

"Thats my girl. Soo young ah would you want to be part of our company or others . "

 

"Oppa mian . I was assign to Bighit ent coz dad force me to . Im sorry i didnt tell you earlier. Mian ah riri . I wil try to get me transfer as fast as i could . I promise "

 

"Its okay . Im fine .  I guess i got to get better then . "

 

"Riri . I got something for you "

 

Himchan get something out from his bag and gave you kimbab he promise

 

"Ayeee oppa gomawo . Im hungry tho... sooyoung ah want some ". You said but she reject it 

 

"Nah i ate alot yesterday . I dont wanna get fat . "

 

"Gurl you already skinny . Stop saying that . I dont like it . "

 

"Mian . You eat . I wanna sleep .she said while lying at the sofa getting ready to sleep"

 

"Oppa . Did you make her like that . "

 

"Nope . She did it by herself since she was 10 coz when she is in trainee mode she would not want to get herself into diet . "

 

"Bruh... she ate more than me but she still skinny . For wat a diet"

 

"Molla yah lets get to work . YOU NEED TO GET PERFECT FOR THE COMPETITION. "

 

"chill no need to say it loud"

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

"Yah . Riri . Y never tell me that you've been improving a lot. Did you write it your own . Im so proud of you. "

 

"Duhhh your the one who ask me to write my own part last year. Rap is nothing bro . "

 

"I still dont know why you go for rap than vocal tho your vocal is much better . I miss that sweet voice . "

 

"Oppa vocal is too dramatic . Me no want it . Tho bbomb oppa keep begging me to. "

 

"Aigoo . Well just dont stress too much on the ending . Just let it smooth . Im sure you will get to the final. "

 

"Smooth . I will think bout that . Oppa when r you gonna have comeback my friends keep asking me tho they can ask sooyoung themselves"

 

"Comeback not too soon gyuri ". 

 

Just in seconds both of you heard the door been slammed open 

 

"KIM GYURI . WHY THE HELL YOU NVR TOLD ME YOU ARE COMING . I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IM SUPPOSED TO BE WORRIED OR HAPPY . HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I thought you are not exist . I miss you so much . "

 

"woah bro chill will ya . First i got tell this mr BANG YONGGUK that im coming here didnt i Yongguk oppa. " You said while glaring at yongguk. "Second , can you please lower down your volume as sooyoung is sleeping so if you want me to stay longer shut your bossy talks. Third, for 8 months you did not even call or text me so how would you know if im exist or not , you oso did not even visit me while i was at soo young house . Isit my fault then? Mr Yoo YoungJae?. Lastly . I also miss you come here and hug me"

 

"Oh my riri . Your still the same . Short and sweet "

 

"Yah do you wanna die soon "

 

"Nah .i still need to be alive for my fans out there"

 

"Aigoo . Yongguk oppa lets stop our work here . Im tired . "

 

"Yeah . Your improving a lot . Remember smooth end is better"

 

"I take note of that "

 

"Mmmmmm you all so noisy . I cant event sleep peacefully . Oh youngjae oppa . Annyeong . "

 

"Yah were same age . You even attend the same class as me . Theres no difference . "

 

"Yah . Pabo aniya . I told you so many times im about 4 months younger than you. How can you say theres no much difference"

 

"Eh eh . Shuush no need to fight"

 

"Yeah no fight me maknae here"

 

"Yah zelo is the maknae"

 

"Yeah but he is not here . So right now im the maknae"

 

"Wutever"

 

The five of you chat till you all did not realize its already 6pm but both you and sooyoung dont care as you both lived nearby. Youngjae keep asking you wat had happen last few months . But it makes you annoyed . Still you told him the whole story . After the whole story . You talk about the rap competition that you were in .

 

"Yah u sure you gonna go . Coz im pretty sure that your rap is somehow still rusty "

 

"Not anymore oppa . Yongguk oppa says that im improved . "

 

"Really hyung i wanna hear ."

 

"Well suits yourself then "

 

All of you hear your rap song since its for the competition

 

"Yahhhhh you really improve . But the ending need to be fixed " 

 

"Yeaahhh "

 

"Yah dont you know theres one new group will be there . Their average age are so young . The leader is the same age as our riri . The maknae is so young. Omg im gonna be their fans . "

 

"Well since im going i will ask for signs then . "

 

"I luv you so much idk y "

 

"Awww luv you 2 "


hope this story does not bored you . cozz i cant think anything . busy as always