Before the competition time (PART 3)

Life of LOVE

Continued .............


You-BOLD

J-hope - orange

Haerung

Hyera


 

 

-Salty taste ✔

-spicy ✔

-sour plum ✔

 

 You were happy with your horrible dish . But at the same time you smirk at it 

 

 " Wow my dish dont have this before . Well special order it is then . Haerung take this to the customer who ask for special order. I will serve the cakes soon . " 

 

 " I got it riri . " 

 

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

 

 " Sir here is your order . " 

 

 " Thank you . " 

 

 " Honey why the dish smell so smelly " 

 

 " Babyyy just eat can . It looks delicious to me " 

 

 " Yeah right . Its not that ur ex cooked it right . " 

 

 " Sung HyeRa its definitly not her . Shes not here . So eat . " 

 

 " Urghhh oppa fine . " 

 "

 " Now thats my girl . " 

 

 " Oppa . This is the worst dish . Who made this . " 

 

 " Yah waiter come here . " 

 

 " Yes may i help you sir . " 

 

 " What is your name " 

 

 " Haerung sir . Is there a problem sir " 

 

 " Who made this horrible dish . I wanna see who cooked it . " 

 

 " Is there really a  problem sir . My workmates wont do this sir " 

 

 " I SAID I WANT TO SEE WHO THE HELL COOK THIS " 

 

 all people looked at him . Sooyoung and b.a.p. were also shock as they heard someone scream . As they saw what happen . They just stand there when gyuri showed up . Youngjae wanted to go after her but as he saw bbomb signaling him to not do it . He step bavk and watch the remaining scene

 

 " Why is there shouting . Haerung what happen  . " 

 

 " This sir sudden scream at me . I dont even know who did this dish " 

 

 " Ohh its the and her jerk came . Now what do you want " 

 

 " I want to see who cook this

 

 " Mr j-hope i suppose to say that my cafe had never sell any dish . Many bevwr complain it and my workers dish are delicious to eat . That dish is not a and I made it since you keep complaining that my worker dish is not nice . Why is that make you think that is a " 



 " You think making this can make me not have you back easily " 

 

 " Who the hell want you back . Unless this want you . I dont . I have other boys out there waiting for me . So back off man you have a girl to to F.O so go waste your ity on her . I dont need that . Why dont you leave or i will call the cops . You and your girl would not want to have in the jail wont ya . " 

 

 " What are you trying yo say riri " 

 

 " Who is riri . May i know that . My name is Merissa Kim . Even my nametag is Merissa not riri .  Haerung do you know who is riri

 

 " Nope not at all ris " 

 

 " Well then sir . Please leave with your here. If you dont want to make a huge scene here . As you can see you are banded fom coming here. Please take your leave . " 

 

 You saw him pissed of . He grab hyera hands and stomp out of this place . Minutes later he was gone . And you sigh that you have to use your other name . 

 

 " Gyuri you dont have to do that . Not untill you revealed your low profile name " 

 

 " Unnie . I have to . If not what else could i do . Dear customers im sorry for the disturbance of the scene just know . I hope it wont bother your dinner . Haerung unnie . I need to go . Got competition to go . " 

 

 " I know that . Mindy told me . We will be there . Daeri will cover our shift " . She  say while cleaning up the mess. You also help her 

 

 " Awww see you there . Dont wear thight cloths unless You want your boyfriend to lecture you " 

 

 " Ayeeeee yongguk and himchan wont do that to us oh yeah why you dont accept youngjae oppa . If not we can go for triple date ehh no four dates at once . That if sooyoung accept daehyun or zico. Molla that little girl " 

 

 " Aishh unnie lets not talk that here . Later we can talk boout that . Mindy come here and help haerung " 

 

 " Yesh mehlady. " 

 

 " unnie bye . Yongguk oppa c'mon . Oppa , zico oppa come. "