Before the competition time (PART 2)

Life of LOVE

 

Happy reading


 

you-bold

sooyoung- purple

zelo-lime

youngjae-dark gray

himchan - light salmon

zico - green

bbomb/your brother - red

yongguk-black

daehyun- pink

 

 


"Yah mindy . Dont forgot to sent my brother order upstairs . They will be there . And is there any news yet . " 

 

 " Ahh yesterday theres 2 people came for their interview but you were not here so i told them to come in three days time since this few days you were busy . If you want anymore news ask daeri she is always here . " 

 

 " Thanks mindy. Tmr will be your day off since you did keep doing night shift . You would be tired " 

 

 " Gomawo unni . Okay see you soon . Need to send this to your brother " 

 

 " Oh yah . Please add the cheese cake . Zico oppa would not be pleased of not having those min-cheese cake . " 

 

 " I know unnie . He is your regular customer " 

 

 " So smart . Now get to work . " 

 

 You went to kitchen to find daeri since she always went in and out of the kitchen 

 

 " Sam have you seen daeri . " 

 

 " She's at the corner room . She been there since sooyoung came . " 

 

 " Thanks bro . Oh yeah . That dish has the wrong veg. It should be cherry tomato . Not carrot " 

 

 " Ah mian . So many orders from a male customer . Its so confusing . He keep reject the same dish. " 

 

 " What dish did he want . " 

 

 " Your special dish . He said it did not taste like yours but his girlfriend looked pissed off. So he ask me to do another one to make the taste right. " 

 

 " Who is that customer

 

 " Mr j-hope ................... " 

 

 " Ahhhhh come let me do that . You go take your rest time . " 

 

 " But boss my rest time was over an hour ago . " 

 

 " Would you rather clean the garbage which is not your job and get your pay lower or would you rather have some rest rather then doing that idiot request " 

 

 " I'll respect your order miss gyuri " 

 

 " Now move on . let me do this . Its been a long time . " 

 

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

 

 " Oppa annyeong . " 

 

 " Oh mindy . Bello . " 

 

 " Oppas here is zic-bomb order . Riri ask me to sent it here . Why both of you did not go to where b.a.p is . They been here for long tho " 

 

 " Ahh molla . Riri ask us to go here . " 

 

 " Ahh no wonder . I think she is still angry with youngjae oppa . I heard she scream tho " 

 

 " No wonder she look so gloomy this days " 

 

 " Yeah . She been gloomy since 3years ago " 

 

 " Ahh i see. Here . Take this 50 . Its your hard work. " 

 

 " Omo oppa . No need for that . " 

 

 " Take it or i ask riri to fire you " 

 

 " Aish fine fine . Gomawo oppa. See you later " 

 

 " Yeah . " 

 

⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨

 

 " Yah youngjae . Can you please give in to her . I know you still have that heart to her but theres no need to be like that . " 

 

 " Hyung . Im hurt . For 5 years im hurt just like that without she  knowing because i dont want her to be hurt anymore. I know im at the fault. But please im tired of this . " 

 

 " Chill bro . She is just making you happy . But you reject it . Now she angry . Dont be regret of your actions ah . You should tell her your feelings . If not you might have a high chance of loosing it

 

 " Do you think so guys . " 

 

 " Yeah . I can see the future of her " 

 

 " Aishhhhhhh. I always messed this up "