Death anniversary and birthday celebration

Life of LOVE

After a long distant walk ....

-----------------------------------

GYURI'S POV:

"YAH! Are we there yet?!" You kept nagging.

"Just shut your mouth close and stop nagging........ Okay just stand and still dont move" Chunji says as he adjust your position.

" Just keep your eyes closed no peeking or trying to see whats going to happened or there will no fun. You hated when he says simillar to no fun for the day but you did what he asked you to do...

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ 2 minute later.... _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

" You can open your now. "Chunji says after he unwrapped something around your head.

You open your eyes .......

"OMO!!!!!" you cried

" Happy birthday to you GyuRi!!!! " You were surprised when you saw Teen Top , Exo and B.A.P celebrate your birthday together with you for the first time and tears starting to falls.

"Noona... Are you crying???" Both maknae Zelo and Changjo asked you while both of them your back with worried faces appeared on their face

"Uh..what..oh..aniyo im not crying its just that i remember celebrating my birthday with my parents that all." you say as you give them a weak smile. They looked at you confusingly about what you had just said. You turn and face Chunj signal him and he nodded because he undestand your movement.

"Its her.....its her parents death anniversary today also , so hope you dont mind about it. All of them nodded on what Chunji has said. Just than there was a silent in the studio.....

"Um...so can we continue the celebration instead?... Shall we??? Xiu Min says

"Make a wish first Gyuri ! " one of them say You make a wish and a smile appeared on your face . And also cut the cake that they bought for you.

"Thanks guys but seriously you dont have to do this kind of stuff . " you say while cutting the cake .

"Gyuri ah Teen Top and i need to go another birhtday party ... Mian that we cant stay for the whole day." Chunji says with his sad face.You nodded

" Oh aniyo its okay, i'll be fine and Exo & B.A.P are here i can take care of my self dont worry just go i'll be fine .." you say.

Chunji sighed and a smile appeared on his face and they walked towards the exit. When you were about to join back the party you felt someone back hugging you. You turn around and saw l.joe whos the one backhugging you.

"Yah! Oppa you should go ... Aigoo." you said with an frown face

"Haha! What a cute face. Ne arraso ! Happy Birthday cutieL.Joe say and he went back to his group with a smiled appeared on his face .

"Aish ..... Babo Oppa" you sigh and went back to the studio to celebrate

-----------------------------