Double D - Doughnut Devil (Kaiminzy)

Kaiminzy & Taeminzy Drabbles

A/NThis is one of the old ideas written out. I didn't think it was the best but I was forced to put this up by a friend. No editing was done and please don't expect much. Even the title sounds lame. *facepalm*

 

Minji has to watch her weight, at least to fit herself into the bridesmaid outfit for Bom’s wedding in a couple of weeks but meeting Kim Jongin is seriously creating a whole lot of problems for her. Not only he tries to feed her ridiculous amount of doughnuts she should avoid but he is actually encouraging her to dump her diet and indulge on food. That ‘Doughnut Devil’ just calls for trouble particularly with one of her friends.

 

 

Chaerin is not particularly happy about his interference with their weight loss plans or Minji’s at least - her unni looks perfectly fine even without the regime. Ironically, she is also the person who introduces Minji to Kim Jongin, although she is certain her friend do not expect the latter to ruin her diet plans. Minji could not blame Chaerin, she was only looking out for her, mainly because of her own request to get her away from all junk she loves to consume.

 

 

Against Chaerin’s wishes, Minji decides to meet up with Jongin or to be exact, his nephew, Sehun. It was an unintentional plan that stem from a secret trip down to Krispy Kreme. The trip was all it took to get into trouble with the Devil. He threatened to tell on her trip to Chaerin unless she visits the dance class that he volunteers to teach during weekends – what a way to ask a girl out. However, the blackmailing was soon forgotten the moment Sehun turns on his charm with his smile to watch him.

 

 

MInji learnt that Jongin took up different genres of dances out of interest back when he was younger but the hobby was neglected the moment he entered the working world.  It was one of the days when he saw his 4 years old nephew dancing to an old song he used to jam to that the interest ignite in him again. It took a while to find the resources and people to qualify him to be an instructor but the search was all worth it especially to have his beloved nephew taking his classes.

 

 

Jongin also makes it a habit to treat the kids in his class to Krispy Kreme doughnuts after they end their session with him – which explains Minji’s encounter with him and his nephew at the said store. After the kids took their share and left the studio, it was only left with Minji, Jongin and Sehun, mainly while waiting for his nephew’s mother to pick him up as well as waiting for the kids of the next session to come in. That was when the Doughnut Devil strikes! He was tempting her with an Almond All Out doughnut. Not again!

 

 

“No no. Get it away from me!” Minji leaned back as she stares at the doughnut.

 

 

“Come on Minz, sin a little,” Jongin leaned forward to let her get a whiff of the almonds on the savory chocolate icing.

 

 

“I hate you,” Minji said looking into his eyes, “you are a devil in disguise!”

 

 

“All for a doughnut?” Jongin lifts an eyebrow, “come on, one won’t kill you.”

 

 

“I am not eating a doughnut, do you know how many grams of fats are in there? I need to lose weight Jongin, not have bulging fats wearing my bridesmaid gown.” Minji eyes the doughnut.

 

 

“This is not just any doughnut Minz,” Jongin tears a small piece of the pastry slowly, dropping some almond pieces on his lap in the process, “this piece of work is glazed with a coat of delicious chocolate and crunchy almonds, just take in the smell of the bun,” Jongin said as he inhale the smell of doughnut that got MInji closing her eyes imagining the chocolate aroma.

 

 

Instinctively, Minji her lips, “it’s a piece of work that should be avoided,” her eyes looking at the shredded piece.

 

 

“Come on, live a little,” Jongin leans closer and holds a piece under her nose, “taste it.”

 

 

“No!” Minji looked away, crossed her arms and turn her back on him.

 

 

“That’s mature Minz,” Jongin moved in front of her and pinch her nose hard. When she opens to protest, he popped the doughnut into .

 

 

“Mmm..” Minji felt the chocolate melt in as she bites on the crunchy almond with the soft bun. For that moment in time, it felt like she was in heaven. When she finished the piece in , Jongin offered another piece.

 

 

“No no no,” Minji shaking her head as she moves backwards away from him.

 

 

“You say that a lot but your eyes tell a different story.” Jongin walk towards her.

 

 

“I mean it Jongin, I can’t have it, at least for these few weeks, I have a tailored dress I need to fit into,” Minji eyed him while aimlessly walking backwards.

 

 

“It’s tailored Minz, you can always adjust it to your figure,” Jongin gave her a smile.

 

 

“You don’t get it,” Minji protest.

 

 

“Yeah, I don’t” Jongin shrugs as he lean further towards her trapping Minji as her back met the mirror on the wall in the studio. She turns her head away when he places the doughnut between their lips but when she turns back, she saw him chewing on the piece he offered earlier.

 

 

“Ugh, you annoying....” she retort but Jongin took that chance to pop another small piece into . However, this time when she was done chewing the doughnut, Jongin offered his lips instead. He nibbled her lower lips as she dwell in her shock for a short while before returning his kiss. His mouth fits her perfectly that it made her tremble. The taste of chocolate and warmth of his mouth engulfs her entire being and she leans herself against him, pulling him closer. She felt his hand on her waist as his tongue danced with hers like the pro of a dance teacher he was.

 

 

When Jongin pulls back, Minji was aching for more and she took the initiative by placing her hand on his neck as she push herself against him for another hot exchange. She felt his hand slid inside her shirt and before naughty thoughts can consume her, she felt herself being pulled away from the warmth. Shocked and still dizzy from the kiss, Minji turned to the culprit to realize that it was Chaerin who pulled her away. She was with her niece (who is attending the next dance session) behind her as well as a bewildered Sehun.

 

 

On top of the kiss (mainly because of a shocked Sehun), Chaerin freaked out when she saw Jongin holding on to the doughnut that he previously attempted to feed Minji with. She was given a lecture by her friend for the amount of calories she had just consumed all the while looking at Jongin who was nonchalantly his fingers from the doughnut behind Chaerin. That Devil!

 

 

They left when the other kids started to arrive one by one and Chaerin forbid Jongin from bidding her farewell. When they got into her friend’s car, she received a text message from him, ‘I’ll feed you more doughnuts and kisses before Chaerin comes next week. :)’ Minji sighed, it seems like she will not be losing weight as planned before the wedding.