Unnecessary Hate (Kaiminzy)

Kaiminzy & Taeminzy Drabbles

 


Looking at the board showing the ad that celebrity Kai is on makes her so annoyed that she felt like strangling the guy. I mean what is so good looking and charming about that man anyway? He barely have defined abs to show, his tanned skin is one to hate for sure and that face sure had millions of dollars worth on it but it was all photo shopped. What is with the ladies and falling for a man like that? Seriously, why can't they just look at the other good-looking and talented celebrities, like the handsome dancer Taemin for instance? It's so frustrating to see Kai's face everywhere on the screen in shopping malls, television commercials and even those magazines that she loves reading.

 

At first it was mild, nothing too severe for her to hate on him. The guy can definitely move as seen from one of his commercials and one thing for sure, he is a womaniser with that smirks of his, which probably explains why Gong Minzy hated the man so much! Her boyfriend can never understand her hate towards that guy but at least he does not have to face the pain of other ladies talking and gushing about that so called famous celebrity on a daily basis. All her boyfriend does is just laugh at her and goes on doing his business. If only he was in her shoes to see what she meant by that but he isn't keen about anyone else's opinions, which frustrates her even more. 

 

Her boyfriend doesn't seem to give a care in the world even when people are talking about Kai in the bus or mall or any public places. Kai seems to be the 'in' thing for Koreans as of late thanks to his rising modelling career but what annoys her most is when girls started screaming and squealing for him, piercing through the ears of others around them. It was during those moments Minji feel like slapping all those screaming fangirls. Like now for instance that she is out with her boyfriend, people are approaching them, or rather her boyfriend, to get autographs and squealing at her ears like there is no tomorrow that she just had to roll her eyes at them. Yes, Kai is Kim Jongin aka her boyfriend, the model.

 

Minzy hates his alter ego and she hates his career. Yes Kim Jongin may be hers but Kai belongs to the whole of Seoul now. Just the thought of having to share him with the rest is not what she is settling down with especially even with their stable relationship of 4 years. Having dinners and getting interrupted with waiters and waitresses whom ask for his autographs or fans who endlessly want a hug or a handshake. Shopping will forever be stopped halfway because of picture takings. Long walks at a park being disturbed by fans who wants to have small talks. She knows that she should be a proud girlfriend but how is she suppose to do so when she barely have time to spend time with him outside? Their only peaceful times together are forever in cars and mostly in her apartment because his apartment is full of fans who camp outside just to get a glimpse of him. 

 

Since she is working as a marketing manager, there is without a doubt, a bunch of colleagues who goes gaga over her boyfriend. It is fine if they are talking about how good looking he is and professional he gets with work but they always have to talk about wanting Kai as their boyfriends or husbands. At first, Minzy didn't really bother about those comments but when she overheard how young girls want to marry him and even gave him a printed wedding certificate for him to sign during a fanmeet, she knew it was already crossing the line. Jongin is forever trying to convince her that they are just being fans and he was being nice but of course being a girlfriend of such a rising star is tough. Her boyfriend was even nice enough to keep his private life low profile, thus, her identity was pretty much a secret to fans or at least some of them but it still bothers her to no end.

 

It was his day off and Jongin decides to spend it together with Minzy in her apartment. Resting her head on his lap as they lay on her bed to watch some variety shows together but his commercial kept coming out at every break that Minzy grunts in frustration as she tries to change channels.

 

'Why do you hate him so much?" Jongin asked in amusement.

 

"I don't know, you tell me Kim Jongin shi. Why is Kai so hate-able?" Minzy said without looking at him.

 

"I don't get it either. I mean, he has the same face as me." Jongin said as he lean his head down and gently push her cheeks to face him.

 

"The same tan you love." he said as he took hold of her hand and brought it to his face as he led her to caress those define features. 

 

"The same abs you've touched" he playfully brought her hand to touch his packs as she blushes.

 

"The same masculine scent you adore." he led her hand to his neck as he lean her his forehead on hers. 

 

"The same charms you fell for." he move himself and whisper softly in her ear.

 

It was so ticklish that Minzy started squirming away from him, "You masochist!"

 

"You were the one whom brought that out within me." Jongin shrugs as he changes position to lay beside her instead.

 

"I hate you!" Minzy retorts.

 

"But you love me too." he smirks.

 

Before Minzy could retort, her boyfriend decides to , "But you know what, all that does not matter in the end. You wanna know why?"

 

"Why?" her question came out as a whisper instead.

 

 She was temporarily stunned when suddenly her boyfriend topped her and intertwines his fingers with hers as he places them beside her face. He look at her with a cheeky smile as he leaned forward slowly in a tease towards her face. 

 

"Because whether I am Kai or Jongin, I belong to only you." he said before giving her a passionate kiss. 

 

As they made out with each other while ignoring the TV, Minzy knew that she once again fell into his charms. All that unnecessary hate towards his alter ego gone as he proved to her yet again why he chose her as his girlfriend. This was Kim Jongin her boyfriend and despite his rising popularity as Kai, he is still the same love of her life that she knew 4 years ago.