08

Expect the Unexpected.

**Suzy'sPOV**

I stayed up the whole night crying. I guess I was the stupid one thinking I would finally have someone to lean on when I'm having a hard time...

But one thing I was really upset about was how Yong Guk didn't trust me. 

Even if we only dated for 5 months, I gave all my trust to him and counted on him. 

But I guess it wasn't the same for him...

I looked at the mirror and saw that my face was swollen.

But at this moment, I didn't care about how I looked like. I didn't care about how Hara successfully broke me and Yong Guk up. I didn't care about the new scars I received on my face from my dad yesterday for coming home so late.

I didn't care about anything. 

All I wanted to do was go to school and study. 

I wasn't gonna argue about being found guilty for something that I never even did. I shouldn't have even build a relationship with Yong Guk or Zelo. 

It all started making sense now. 

I was meant to be alone... outcasted... unloved.

I quickly changed and started walking to school.

When I got into the classroom, I went to my seat and sat down.

I took out my books and started studying right away.

Its strange how studying can easily relieve my stress.

"Hi, Suzy!" Junhyung said brightly as he sat beside me.

I ignored him and kept studying.

"Suzy yah... Is something wrong?" He asked.

I kept ignoring him.

**Author'sPOV**

"Bae Suzy.." Junhyung said softly.

Suzy slammed her pen down and looked up from her books and was about to snap at Junhyung but she saw Yong Guk at the door coming in.

He stopped and looked at her.

She looked at him coldly and went back to studying.

Yong Guk looked at her for a second longer and sighed and slowly walked to his seat.

"She has more blood marks on her face today..." Yong Guk thought to himself.

He looked at her studying.

"Hi, Yong Guk!" Hara said and ran to him.

Yong Guk rolled his eyes and plugged his earphones back in her ears and turned up the volume.

Hara pulled the earphone out of one ear and smiled.

"Hi." She said again with a wave.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want a date! Lets go on a date!" Hara said.

"And why would I take you out on a date?" Yong Guk asked with a glare.

"Cause I still like you!" Hara said.

"Yeah, well I don't." Yong Guk said and plugged his earphones back in his ear.

**YongGuk'sPOV**

I was still thinking about the incident yesterday. Why would Suzy do that? I thought she really cared about Zelo...

I really liked her and I still do but if someone does something bad to Zelo, I can't let that person stay close to me. 

Zelo is my brother and he has to win this battle against cancer. If not, I really don't know what I'll do.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and no one went up to the roof today.

Suzy was walking to an empty table but someone bumped into her and all her food dumped on her uniform.

"Oops. Sorry, I keep bumping into you accidentally!" Hara said.

Suzy glared at her.

The whole lunchroom was looking at them now.

Hara smirked and circled around Suzy.

"Messing with a kid's life... And stealing other people's love. You're such a lovely person." Hara said with sarcasm.

"Goo Hara.." Suzy said with anger and clenched her fist.

"What? Are you gonna hit me again? What are you? A gangster?" Hara said with a smile.

Suzy raised her fist to hit her but she felt an egg crack right on her head.

"Don't try to act tough." Hara said and hit her with another egg.

Then, Hara's friends all came and started throwing raw eggs at her.

Suzy felt like killing herself and just leave this world. 

"Yah! I think that's enough now." Junhyung yelled and glared at them.

Hara cleared and signaled the girls to stop.

"Yong Junhyung. When did you start caring for Suzy?" Hara asked.

"Yah, Goo Hara." Junhyung said.

"Suzy can be a real , eh? Clinging onto boys and making them fall for her. Hilarious." Hara said with a glare.

Junhyung smirked and looked at Hara.

"I don't really think you should be the one talking." Junhyung said.

Hara frowned and walked closer to him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hara asked.

Junhyung let out a small laugh, sighed, and looked at her with a serious face.

"I'm trying to say that you're a . A . A desperate . And honestly, I thought s were supposed to have big s and a nice .-" he looked at her from head to toe and continued talking,"You don't got any of that. You're a flat chested bum with no ."

"Yong Junhyung!" Hara growled.

Junhyung took Suzy's hand and started walking away.

He stopped and turned around to Hara one more time.

"Oh, yeah. And if you're gonna give a janitor a , use a private room and not the boys' bathroom next time." Junhyung said with a smirk and walked away.

Hara scoffed in disbelief and glared at him.

Yong Guk was sitting at his table watching the whole scene.

He was burning with fire as he watched Suzy leave with Junhyung.

Even though they broke up, that didn't mean he stopped liking her any less. He was still in the process of trying to get over her but that was so hard to do when all he can think about was her.

He was glad that Junhyung protected Suzy but seeing another guy protecting her was driving him crazy.

The frustrating part was, he couldn't do anything about it.

------------------------------------------

Junhyung took Suzy to the nurse's office where it was empty. 

He sat her down a chair and got a first aid kit.

He kneeled down to get a clear view of her face.

Suzy just looked into space with no emotion.

"Yah, Bae Suzy. Can you not look like a ghost, please?" Junhyung said while he cleaned her hair and face with a towel.

Egg yolk was all over her.

Her expression didn't change a bit.

He looked at her and sighed.

"Alright, I'm just gonna apply some medicine on some of your scars on your face, okay?" He said and got started.

The medicine was actually burning Suzy but she was numb. There were so many things on her mind and she didn't know how to react to this.

After Junhyung finished, he packed up the first aid kit and looked at her again.

"Suzy yah... Bae Suzy." Junhyung whispered.

Suzy closed her eyes and sighed.

Junhyung looked at her and sat on the chair next to her.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said softly.

Silence filled the room and Suzy started tearing up.

"I just feel like everything's tearing apart and I feel like hell..." Suzy whispered with crying.

Junhyung sighed and put his hand on her back and patted it.

"How come Yong Guk's not here helping you out?" Junhyung asked cluelessly without knowing that they broke up.

"We broke up." Suzy said while tears filled her eyes again.

"When did... Why would... What?!" Junhyung asked with confusion.

"Someone put Zelo's pills in my locker and Hara accused me for stealing it." Suzy explained.

Junhyung frowned.

"And Yong Guk believed her?" He asked angrily.

Suzy started sobbing.

Junhyung couldn't believe this. Bang Yong Guk, the almighty Bang Yong Guk believed the Queen , Goo Hara.. What the hell... 

It didn't matter who put the pills in Suzy's locker. What mattered was how Yong Guk believed Goo Hara and not Suzy.

"I tried telling him that I didn't do it but he didn't care about what I tried to say." Suzy said while crying softly.

Junhyung hugged her.

"It's okay. It'll be okay. Just watch, everything will be fine." Junhyung whispered.

--------------------------------------------------

School just ended and Junhyung walked Suzy out of the building and waved goodbye.

As soon as she walked away, Junhyung sprinted over to Yong Guk who was with Zelo.

Junhyung pulled Yong Guk back and punched him right across his face.

"What the was that for?!" Yong Guk shouted.

"For breaking Suzy like that." Junhyung said calmly.

"Why? Is Suzy nuna okay?" Zelo asked with concern.

"No! In fact, she's doing terrible." Junhyung yelled at Yong Guk.

Yong Guk sighed.

"I don't care.." Yong Guk whispered.

Junhyung scoffed and grabbed Yong Guk by his collar.

"You don't care?! You don't care?!?! You don't care that Suzy's been doing terrible? You don't care that Goo Hara has been making up lies ever since she was born and accused Suzy for something she didn't even do?!" Junhyung shouted.

"And how would you know that it wasn't Suzy?!" Yong Guk asked with a glare.

"You would trust a like Hara but you won't believe Bae Suzy? The one that finally started opening up more BECAUSE of you and finally started smiling all because of you?! I actually thought I looked up to you as a guy but this just ruined your reputation of you for me. I thought you were a guy that  trusted the ones you loved! But I guess your not so 'great' after all." Junhyung said and let go of his collar.

He shook his head and walked away.

Yong Guk closed his eyes and threw his book bag on the ground.

"Hyung!" Zelo said.

"What the is wrong with me?" Yong Guk whispered.

"Go tell Suzy nuna that you're sorry." Zelo suggested.

Yong Guk looked at him.

"Better late than never, right?" Zelo said.

Yong Guk sighed regretting everything.

Yong Guk hated himself right now. He didn't even try talking to Suzy about the incident and believed Hara's lies. What the hell was he thinking...