06

Expect the Unexpected.

Suzy woke up and looked in the mirror. 

Cuts and bruises everywhere. Some of them were still bleeding. 

Even though her dad beats her up at times, this was one of the worst beating that her dad gave her.

"Do I really have to go to school like this..." She said and closed her eyes and sighed.

She laid down on her bed and thought about yesterday night.

**Flashback**

"Why? Why! WHY?! Why did your mother make you come here? If she was gonna die, she should've just sent you to a orphanage! You're so annoying! Just leave!" Suzy's father yelled and cracked his beer bottle on a table.

"Dad! Does it look like this is my fault?!" Suzy yelled back.

"Did... Did you just talk back... to me?" Her dad asked with a drunk smirk.

"I don't wanna be here! I would live by myself if I can! But what kind of money do I have to live by myself?!" I screamed.

"Stop your whining!" He yelled and hit her with the cracked beer bottle on her face.

Suzy's face started bleeding but she tried to hold in her pain.

"Hey! I got an idea.. Why don't you... go to hell where your mother is at right now and tell her that I regret even meeting her! Huh? Should I send you down there?" Her father asked and grabbed the back of Suzy's head and slammed it against the edge of the wall multiple times.

He finally stopped and went to his room.

"Dad....." Suzy whispered and tried to wipe all the blood off her face. 

Her dad came back out of the room and kicked her face.

"Don't ever call me dad again!" He said and went back in.

Suzy slowly walked to her room. She couldn't see straight. She used the walls to support her to walk to her room.

When she got to her room, she knocked out with blood all over her face.

**End of flashback**

Suzy sighed and looked at her watch.

"... Late for school..." She whispered and started getting ready.

----------------------------------------------------

When she arrived at school, she was an hour late.

She sighed again and walked into her classroom.

Everyone's eyes were on her. 

"Oh... Suzy! What happened?" The teacher said.

Suzy bowed to the teacher and just walked to her seat.

Still, everyone's eyes on her.

She hated this attention she was getting. People were probably looking at her because of the cuts and bruises on her face..

"Suzy yah... What in the world happened to your face??" Junhyung asked.

Suzy ignored and took out her books.

People were still looking at her. Suzy started getting annoyed.

She stared back at them and they quickly looked away.

Suzy rolled her eyes and opened her book.

"Are you okay?" Junhyung asked.

"mhm." Suzy answered simply.

"You sure you're okay...?" He asked.

She ignored again.

"Suzy yah... Bae Suzy. Are you sure you're okay??" He asked again.

Suzy glared at him.

"Can you shut up, please." She said and went back to reading her book.

She hates when people that don't even know her well starts trying to get in her business.

She was annoyed by everything right now.

She just put her head down and closed her eyes.

She didn't care about what the teacher might say or think about her.

She just wanted to be left alone.

-------------------------------------------------—

It was lunch time and Suzy went down to the cafeteria. While she was walking to her table, someone bumped into her and spilled food on her.

She looked at the person and it was Goo Hara.

"Oh. Sorry. My bad. Didn't see you there, Hun." Hara said with a wink.

"Wow, I didn't know you had such bad eye sight. But, whatever." Suzy said and walked away.

Goo Hara grabbed Suzy's wrist and glared at her.

"What game are you trying to play with me?" Hara asked.

"What kind of nonsense are you trying to say now?" Suzy asked with a cold face.

"First you try to steal Junhyung away from me. Then, you steal Yong Guk from me. And now you're trying to be an attention seeker? What are you trying to do, Bae Suzy?!" Hara asked and pushed Suzy to the ground.

The whole cafeteria was staring.

Suzy got up and punched Hara on the face hard. Hara fell hard and whined.

Suzy grabbed Hara's collar and glared at her.

"Don't touch me. Ever." Suzy whispered at her.

"You're not the boss of me!" Hara yelled and tried to push Suzy again.

Suzy slapped Hara.

"Don't mess around with me at the wrong timing." Suzy warned and left the cafeteria.

"Suzy! Bae Suzy!" Yong Guk chased after her.

Suzy ran up to the roof and Yong Guk followed.

As soon as she got up there, she looked down from the roof to see the view.

"Suzy yah.. What's wrong." Yong Guk asked while panting.

"I wanna die." Suzy said softly.

"Bae Suzy!" Yong Guk yelled.

"I wanna die!!!" Suzy screamed and started crying.

Yong Guk ran to her and hugged her as right as he can.

"I wanna die... I wanna die." Suzy kept saying and sobbed.

"Suzy yah.. Don't do this..." Yong Guk whispered.

"I hate living like this.." Suzy said while crying.

"Suzy yah.. Why are you keep getting hurt?" Yong Guk asked carefully.

"My dad... hates me" Suzy said.

Yong Guk pulled out from the hug and looked at her.

"Your dad... does this to you......?" Yong Guk asked softly.

Suzy kept crying and whimpering.

Yong Guk couldn't believe what he was hearing...

what kind of a parent would do this to their child...

"Suzy yah... He doesn't hate you.." Yong Guk said and hugged her again.

"Yes he does.. Everyone hates me! My mom hate me so she left this world! And my dad hates me! And this whole school hates me! I wanna die!" Suzy screamed with her head buried in Yong Guk's chest.

"Bae Suzy. But I like you. A lot. And I care about you... a lot." Yong Guk confessed and hugged her tighter.

Suzy froze. It felt like she was dreaming. That was the first time she ever heard that from anyone.

She looked up and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yong Guk ah... Can you please say that one more time for me?" Suzy asked as she started crying.

"Bae Suzy! I like you a lot! And I care for you so much!" Yong Guk said confidently.

Suzy started sobbing. She never heard those kind of words in her life before. 

She hugged Yong Guk tightly.

"Thank you so much... thank you." She whispered and sobbed.

Yong Guk smiled and hugged her back.

"You're a special person to me, Suzy. You're beautiful and I like you very much. Zelo loves you, too. There are many people that care for you. You just don't realize it, Suzy. You're being loved by so many people. You're a person that I treasure." Yong Guk said and made Suzy cry even more.

"I like you a lot." He said once more to make sure Suzy felt better.