07

Expect the Unexpected.

**Hara'sPOV**

5 months together... Suzy and Bang Yong Guk... I just cannot stand this. And it looks like Junhyung's getting closer to Suzy, too..

That ... 

I came up with a plan to take away one of the most precious thing from them. 

Zelo.

**Author'sPOV**

Suzy, Yongguk, and Zelo were up on the roof during their lunch period as always.

Hara sneakily walked to Zelo's locker and took out a key that unlocked all the lockers. 

"This better work.. I had to give a to the janitor for this..." Hara said as she rolled her eyes.

She put the key in and unlocked it.

She smiled an searched in his locker.

"Found it!" She whispered and took out all his treatment pills.

She closed his locker and walked to Suzy's locker and unlocked it.

"Happy 5th month anniversary!" She said with a bitter smile and hid all of Zelo's pills in Suzy's locker.

She closed the locker and sighed happily.

"That's done. Now it's time for me to start seducing." She said and smiled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"HYUNG! I can't find my pills!" Zelo yelled.

"What? What are you talking about?" Yong Guk asked.

"My treatment pills! They're gone!" Zelo said searching in his locker.

"You ! Why would you put it in your locker?!" Yong Guk yelled and searched with him.

"Are you sure it was in your locker? Not in your book bag or anything?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"I always leave it in my locker before lunch!" Zelo said.

"Zelo! You know how expensive that was?! And until we find it, who knows what will happen to you?!" Yong Guk scolded.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry, hyung.. I'm sorry.." Zelo whispered with tears falling out of his eyes.

"Zelo yah..." Suzy said and gave him a hug.

Yong Guk sighed.

"Who would've stole that..." He whispered.

His eyes widened. 

"Goo Hara..." He whispered and rushed to find her.

He ran and finally found her in her classroom doing her makeup.

"Hand it over." Yong Guk said gasping for air.

She looked up from her mirror.

"Hand what over?" She asked innocently.

"Don't play innocent with me. Give me back Zelo's pills." He said angrily.

"Zelo? Pills? Why does he take... Oh! Oh, yeah. He has cancer..." Hara said.

"Goo Hara!" Yong Guk shouted.

Hara was startled by his shout.

"Oh my.. You scared me. And why the hell would I steal his pills? I don't have cancer!" Hara said.

"Stop with your bull and give it back." He said.

"Look. I swear to you, I did not steal his pills... But... I know who did..." Hara said.

"Who?" Yong Guk asked.

"Mmm I don't know if I should tell you. It would really break your heart.." Hara whispered.

"Goo Hara! Tell me right now!" Yong Guk yelled.

Hara looked at him in his eyes.

"Bae Suzy." Hara answered.

Yong Guk took her mirror and slammed it to the ground.

"Don't ing play around with me and tell me who took the damn pills!" He yelled.

Hara smirked.

"It's funny cause I'm telling you the truth and you're keep telling me to tell you the truth." Hara said.

"Just tell me who did it and I'll leave you alone." Yong Guk said.

She smirked once more and looked up.

"Did you check her bag? Or maybe her locker? Cause I saw her go into Zelo's locker and take out all his medication." Hara said as she applied some lipgloss.

"I don't believe you." Yong Guk said.

"You don't? Then let me show you! Cause I saw with my own two eyes!" Hara said.

Yong Guk looked at her with doubt.

They went to Suzy's locker where Suzy was with Zelo.

"Hey, Suzy." Hara said with a smile.

She looked at her an rolled her eyes.

"Can I take a look in your locker?" Yong Guk asked.

"What? Why?" Suzy asked confused.

Hara started laughing.

"I love how innocent you're trying to look!" Hara said.

"What the are you talking about..." Suzy asked.

"I saw you, Bae Suzy. I saw you stealing Zelo's pills." Hara said.

"What?! Why the would I take Zelo's pills?!" Suzy asked.

"That's what I wanted to know!" Hara said with a smile.

"Stop lying!" Zelo yelled.

Hara scoffed.

"Lying? Me?! Check her damn locker!" Hara yelled.

"Alright this is nonsense... Lets just check in your locker." Yong Guk said.

"Fine! But I know she's lying!" Suzy said and opened her locker.

Hara searched her locker and took the pills out.

"And you're calling me a liar?" Hara asked Suzy while holding up the pills.

"What the ..." Suzy whispered.

"What'd I tell you, Bang Yong Guk? It was her!" Hara said.

Yong Guk snatched the pills away from her and looked at Suzy.

"Bang Yong Guk! Don't tell me you believe her!" Suzy yelled.

"Then why was it in your locker?" Yong Guk asked calmly.

"How the hell would I know?! Hara probably put it in there to make me look like the bad one!" Suzy shouted.

Hara scoffed.

"Honestly, Yong Guk, who are you gonna trust? The girl that you've been with for at least over a year or the girl that you've been with for just 5 months?! And we even found the proof that Suzy stole it!" Hara said.

"Bang Yong Guk! I swear I didn't steal it!" Suzy said with tears in her eyes.

Yong Guk looked at the pills and sighed.

"I thought you were different, Suzy... I really did.." Yong Guk said and walked away.

"Bang Yong Guk!" Suzy yelled.

"Hyung!" Zelo shouted and followed after him.

Hara smirked and looked at Suzy.

"Guess he doesn't believe you, Suzy." She said and walked away.

Suzy leaned against her locker and started crying.

She sighed.

"I knew it was too good to be true..." She said and started crying again.