03

Expect the Unexpected.

I woke up and yawned. But as I was yawning, I felt a huge sting on my forehead. I got up an looked in the mirror and saw a huge cut on my forehead.

Then I remembered what happened yesterday night... My dad hit me with a beer glass bottle. Well, at least he's calm for now. I looked at the cut one last time and sighed. I don't even have any medicine to put on it.. Ughh.

I took a quick shower and change into my uniform. 

", it's only Tuesday..." I whispered to myself.

I wish it was summer vacation already... No. I just wish I was home schooled. That would've been the best. But, my dad doesn't have that kind of money to afford that..

I walked out of the house and started walking to school. The wind wasn't even strong and I still felt it hitting my cut on my forehead. It stings like hell....

"Nuna!!! Suzy nuna!!!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

Im pretty sure that's Zelo.. 

I turned around and saw Zelo waving at me. His brother was right next to him, too.

"Hi, Zelo." I said and gave him a small wave.

He ran to me and waved again with his brother following him calmly.

"Nuna! Did you eat breakfast??" Zelo asked.

"No. I usually don't eat anything in the morning." I answered.

"Oh! You're like my hyung! Right, hyung? You don't eat anything in mornings!" Zelo said.

"Yeah.." Yong Guk answered.

"Hi, Yong Guk." I said.

"Hey, Suzy." He said back.

"Wait.. nuna.. Did you sleep well yesterday night...?" Zelo asked while looking at my cut on my forehead.

"Oh. This is nothing. I just... banged into the wall by accident..." I answered while I covered my cut with my hand slowly.

"Oh... Did you put any medicine on it?" he asked.

"No... I'm really fine... Lets go to school now." I suggested.

"O..Okay.." Zelo murmured.

I should've covered it with a bandage at least... 

I looked at Yong Guk and caught him staring at my cut, too.

i just started walking to school again with Zelo and Yong Guk following.

-----------------------------------------

"I'll see you at lunch, Zelo. Listen to your teachers, okay?" Yong Guk said to Zelo as he fixed his collar for him.

"Yes, hyung!" Zelo replied.

"Alright. Now go in." Yong Guk said.

"Okay! I'll see you later, hyung! And Suzy nuna! I'll see you at lunch, too!" Zelo shouted and entered his home room class.

We both watched him go in quietly.

"Now, I guess we should get going to our class now." Yong Guk said to me.

"Yep." I replied and walked with him to our class.

"You have the same lunch period as me and Zelo?" I asked.

"Well, I'm in the same class as you, so we have everything together, don't we?" Yong Guk said and chuckled.

"Well, yeah. But I didn't see you at lunch yesterday..." I said.

"oh yeah... I just had to... umm... help the teacher out with something.." He said.

Wow. Some people really at lying.. 

I smirked and looked at him.

Honstly, he doesn't look half bad... Zelo and him are like... the good looking brothers.. Hahahaha. Their parents must've been some pretty good looking folks!

-------------------------------------------

It was finally lunch time and I was so tired. I went into the cafeteria and sat on the first empty table I saw and laid my head down. I wanted to just go to bed and sleep.

"Nuna!!!" I heard Zelo's voice.

Okay, I really like Zelo but at times like this, I just wanna be alone and be sleeping.

... But.. I just can't be mean to him for some reason...

I put my head up and saw him right in front of me.

"Hey, Zelo." I mumbled.

"Why do you look so sad and tired?" Zelo asked with a sad face.

"Im just... tired.." I replied with my eyes closed.

"Oh! Nuna! Come to the roof with me! Yong Guk hyung is probably up there, too!" Zelo said.

I sighed and got up and followed him to the roof.

"Yong Guk hyung!" Zelo shouted as soon as we got to the roof.

"What took you so long?" Yong Guk asked.

He was sitting on the bench that was on the roof.

"I wanted to bring Suzy nuna, too!" Zelo answered.

"Oh. Hey, Suzy." Yong Guk said to me.

"Hi." I replied.

"Ah! Hyung! Did you bring the first aid kit that I asked you to bring?" Zelo asked.

"Yeah. Why did you need it anyway?" Yong Guk asked while holding up the first aid kit.

"Suzy nuna sit down!" Zelo shouted as he pointed to the bench.

I looked at him with a confused face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just sit down!" Zelo said with a huge smile.

I sighed and sat down next to Yong Guk.

"Hyung. Can you do me a favor and put on some medicine on Suzy nuna's cut for me? I forgot that my teacher needed me today during my lunch period!" Zelo shouted.

"What?!" Yong Guk asked.

"Zelo. I don't need medicine." I said.

"Yes, you do! Or you're gonna get hurt! Please, hyung? Please?!" Zelo whined.

"Yah! Zelo! You do it!" Yong Guk yelled.

"Hyung~ I have to go right now! Please!" Zelo whined with aegyo.

Yong Guk sighed deeply and gave in. 

"Fine..." He answered.

"I can do it by myself." I suggested.

"No, nuna! You need someone else to do it for you. That's the safest and fastest way! I'm gonna get going now! See you after school!" Zelo yelled and left.

We both sighed and quickly looked at each other and quickly looked away. 

Yong Guk cleared his throat and took out the medicine from the kit.

"Let me see." He said quietly.

"See... see what?" I asked.

"Your cut." He said and cleared his throat again.

"I can do it by myself.. just give it to me.." I suggested.

"It's alright... Zelo's gonna freak if he finds out that I didn't do it for you..." He mumbled.

I sighed and moved my long bangs to show him my cut.

"Okay... this is only gonna sting a little." He said and started applying medicine on my forehead.

I twitched as soon as I felt it. It stung like crazy! 

"Ow..." I whispered.

"Sorry... I'll try to do it more carefully." He said.

"It's alright..." I said.

It felt like a knife going throught my head. It hurt so much..

"Alright... I think we're done now.." Yong Guk whispered and observed my cut.

My face was crumpled up cause it hurt so much.

"Sorry. Did it hurt a lot?" He asked gently.

"Yeah..." I whispered and opened my eyes.

We were literally an inch apart from each others' faces.

We both sprang back and sat normally on the bench.

I cleared my throat and fixed my hair.

"Um... I'm... Gonna get going now... Thanks for putting the medicine on for me..." I said.

"Oh.. Okay... I..I'll see you at class, then..." He said.

We both cleared our throats again and I got up first and walked to the door.

"Oh! Wait! Bae Suzy." I heard him call.

I turned around and he came up to me and put a Hello Kitty bandage on my cut.

"Here. Now you're done..." He said quietly.

"Oh... T-thanks.." I said.

 We both took a quick look at each other and look back quickly again.

"Thanks again. I'll see you later." I said.

"Okay.. You too." He said back.

I went through the door and leaned my back against the door and put my hand on my heart. 

Oh my god.... Why was my heart beating so fast... Breath, Suzy! Breath.... 

I shook my head and stood up properly.

"It's probably cause it was awkward." I said and walked off.

I touched the bandage that was covering my cut. Why was I so nervous around him... Aghhh. This is so weird. Why did Zelo have to leave?! So awkward...

But I had to admit... I really did get nervous with Yong Guk... I have no idea why, though... Gosh, this is really annoying...