01

Expect the Unexpected.

"Welcome to Seoul High, Ms. Bae. I'll be your guidance counselor for the next 1-2 years that you'll be spending here. My name is Ms. Kim. My first name is Yubin. You can call me that if you'd like!" Ms. Kim introduced.

"Okay, Ms. Kim." Suzy replied.

"So! Moving on to your schedule! Here's your schedule. I know you came from America and everything but Korean high schools are a bit different. You have one class with the same students and the teachers come to your class to teach. You get a short break after one subject." Ms. Kim explained.

Suzy simply just nodded.

Ms. Kim chuckled and went on.

"So your class room number is 301. Will you be able to find it, or do you want me to take you there?" She asked.

"I got it." Suzy said and took her schedule and bowed to Ms. Kim and went out.

Suzy sighed and started walking slowly to her class.

**Suzy's POV**

If my mom didn't die, I wouldn't have been in Korea right now. My parents divorced when I was 4 and I lived in America with my mom till now. She died because of cancer and now I have no choice but to live with my dad in Korea..

whatever... I'll just have to adjust to things. Anyway, I heard that education is way better in Korea than America. So, that's good.

I stood in front of room 301 and let out a huge sigh. 

This is no big deal, Suzy. All you have to do is get perfect grades and get into the best college and become a pharmacist. Don't let anything get in your way. 

**Author's POV**

She opened the door and walked to the teacher.

"Oh! You must be Ms. Suzy Bae! Welcome! I'm your home room teacher!" The teacher said.

Suzy bowed.

"Class! This is a new student! She came from America and she will be staying with you guys for Junior year! Please welcome her!" She shouted.

All the students looked at her and and gave her all the attention.

"Yooooo, finally a hot chick!"

"She's fineee!"

"Suzy Bae? Was that her name? She's mad pretty!"

All the guys started howling an shouting.

The girls gave Suzy attention by gossiping.

"I think she fixed her nose.."

"She definitely fixed her eyes!" 

"She's not even that pretty!"

"I'm way prettier than that!"

Suzy just rolled her eyes and sighed.

"My name is Ms. Lee! You can sit right next to Junhyung right there." She pointed to the empty seat next to a guy who was listening to his iPod.

"okay." Suzy said and sat next to Junhyung.

"Hi. My name is Junhyung." He said with a smile.

"Hi." Suzy said coldly and took out we notebook.

Junhyung was kinda surprised to see a girl this cold.

"Do you like studying?" Junhyung asked.

"mhm." Suzy replied and started reading a book.

Junhyung didn't know what to say anymore. She was like an ice princess. He's never seen a girl like this before. 

"Okay! Class! Please take good care of Suzy! Okay? Home room is over now! See you guys later." Ms. Lee said and left the room.

Everyone went crazy as soon as she left. So much talking and shouting went on.

"Jagiyaaaa! I'm tired!" a girl with an annoying voice whined.

"Oh! My little kitty is tired? You want a kiss?" Junhyung asked.

"Eung." the girl nodded with a pout.

Junhyung kissed her lips and nose.

"I love you, jagi!" she shouted with the most disgusting voice ever.

"I love you, too kitty!" Junhyung said sweetly.

Suzy thought it was the most disturbing thing she has ever seen. Jagi?? Kitty?! What the hell.... 

"Oh! Hi, Suzy! My name is Goo Hara!" the annoying voiced girl said.

"Hi." Suzy said.

"Kitty, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, okay?" Junhyung said.

"okay!" Hara shouted.

"Don't miss me too much!" Junhyung said and left.

Hara scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yah. Bae Suzy. You better not be checking my baby out. Or you'll be dead." Hara said.

Suzy smirked at her stupid comment.

"No problem. There's no way I'll be checking a guy like him out." Suzy replied while reading her book.

Hara slammed Suzy's book down on her desk and looked straight into her eyes.

"I can tell that you're one of those that go around giving guys s and such. Well, listen. If you do any of those things to my guys, you're done." Hara said nastily.

Suzy smirked again.

"s and such?" Suzy said and laughed. "You're a funny . I would love to keep listening to your funny jokes but I'd rather read my book in peace, so can you like... get out of my face?" Suzy asked.

"What the did you just say to me? Alright... I'll get out of your ugly face." Hara said and walked away.

"At least mine is natural." Suzy mumbled to herself.

She went back to reading her book.

While she was reading, she felt something pushing her foot.

She looked down and saw a broom. She looked up to see who was holding the broom and saw a guy with blond hair looking at her.

"Yes?" Suzy said.

"Move your foot." the guy said back.

"Move your broom." Suzy said.

The guy sighed and rolled his eyes.

They had a 10 second staring contest and the guy ended up going somewhere else with her broom.

Suzy quietly went back to her book. 

"Hey, you know where kitty is?" Junhyung asked.

Suzy looked up and went back to her book.

"no." She answered.

"Oh.. So.. Do you like Korea so far?" He asked.

Suzy ignored his question. She hated when people distracted her from studying or reading.

Junhyung chuckled nervously.

"Um. Okay. Hahaha..." Junhyung said.

Suzy sighed for like the millionth time today.

She knew already that coming to Korea was a bad idea...