Heart broken

Searching For Mr Right

Tears kept falling and falling as the memories of me and Sulli was going through in my mind, I still covering my mouth with my hand. I began to think why is it me going through all these pains? And now involving my best friend, I couldn’t stop myself from crying. I never felt so much pain before, I slowly got up from the ground and walked away from them. I had no idea where I should go; I was just walking anywhere I could go. All I’ve been thinking while walking was ‘My best friend and my boyfriend’ ‘What should I do?’ ‘Why is it my boyfriend and my best friend?’ I must have really red eyes and looking a bit messy since everyone was staring at me but I didn’t care as I didn’t have time to think about what others think of me. I was walking home as the sky was getting dark, I must have been walking for hours however I didn’t feel any pain from my legs since all the pains were inside my heart.

When I was near the gate to my house, I noticed someone standing in front of me and it was Minho. He saw me and yelled “Yah, where have you been?” I looked at him, I could see sweats from his hair and he was breathing heavily. I thought to myself ‘Did he look for me?’ ‘Is that why he was sweating so much?’ I stopped at a distant away from him and replied “I just been walking…” I tried to make my voice sound normal as I didn’t want him to know that I’ve been crying. He was still at a distant away from me and shouted again, “Do you know how many times I’ve been ringing you?” I slowly took my phone from my bag and noticed I had 15 miss calls. I looked up at him from my phone and I could see him walking towards me. The next thing I know is that he was right in front of me. He then gently said “Onew told me that you were looking for Taemin but couldn’t find him at the workplace. He said you looked depressed.” He looked at me in the eyes, I stared at him and he continued “What happened?”

I froze, still looking at him in the eyes and again tears started to form in my eyes, I covered my mouth again with my hand and looked down on the ground. Minho put his hand on my head lightly and slowly to my neck and pulled me to his arms. Then he said softly “If you want to cry, just let it out. Don’t hide your tears.” When he said that to me, I just cried my heart out, the tears was running on my cheeks nonstop. I feel that I could let all the pains out if I could just cry it out; I could smell the sweats from Minho’s neck and dripping down his hair, I didn’t mind because I felt really safe. I thought to myself ‘Thank you Minho, you’re really an amazing person.’

After crying, my head was still on his shoulder and he was still hugging me. I then whispered “Minho” he responded “Neh” I slowly pulled myself out of his embrace and said “I’m hungry” I was looking down at the floor and he laughed “I guess you’re fine now!” I began to giggle while looking at him at the same time.

We went to the noodle bar to eat some noodle as the shop was close to our house, no wonder I was hungry because I didn’t eat my lunch. At the noodle bar, I told Minho what happened which made me feel better, telling someone about this instead of keeping everything inside my heart. “See. I told you he’s not a good guy.” He started eating the noodles from his bowl and I replied “Well, I didn’t know.” The chopstick was in my bowl and I was just fiddling with the noodle in the bowl. He was still eating and questioned, “So, what are you doing to do?” I looked at him and answered “I’m going to break up with Taemin tomorrow.” He looked at me and asked me another question, “What about Sulli?” I stared at him in the eyes and looked away while saying “I think we can’t be best friends anymore.” I paused and continued “I don’t know how to face her anymore.” I started eating the noodles from my bowl and then he said “Just choose what you want to do.” I smiled at him and thanked him “Thanks for everything Minho.” Minho smiled at me and replied, “Stop being so nice to me, I’ll get goose bumps!” I laughed at his statement and said “Whatever.” I already finished my noodles and sighed “When will I find Mr. Right?” He looked at me and responded “A month, years or maybe never.” He laughed at me and I pouted at him “You’re so mean!” In the end, both of us just laughed at our silly argument.

We were just talking like normal and we went back home together. I went to my room and decided to take a shower and just sleep as I was feeling the pain from my legs because of the walking. I quickly took a shower and went straight to bed. While I was in the bed, I was thinking how I should face Sulli and Taemin. I can’t say that the pain is gone, I think the reason why it is more painful was because knowing my best friend betrayed me, I could feel that the tears was about to form in my eyes but this time I stopped myself and told myself that there was no point in crying. I was determined to sort out everything as I would like to live a happy life not being sad all the time. Gradually, I fell asleep while thinking about how to talk to Taemin and Sulli.