In Love With You

Searching For Mr Right

It was at the end of the school day, I was left by myself as Sulli already left since she have her piano lesson but her words kept ringing back to me “Why don’t you admit your feelings? Is it because he’s your best friend? Someone you don’t want to lose?” The words kept on repeating in my brain and I keep on thinking, in a way I wanted to see Minho somehow I feel that if I see him right now I would be able to understand this feeling.

I was beginning to walk to the homeroom to get my bag to walk home but I was hoping that I would be able to see Minho there as I really wanted to sort out all the questions in my head, I wanted to know the answer to all the questions because I feel like I’m going crazy if I keep thinking about this.

When I arrived outside the homeroom, I opened the door and there I saw Minho the person I wanted to see the most at this moment but a girl was in front of him, it was Yuri the girl who have been having a crush on Minho for a long time. The position they were in was very awkward, Minho was nearly lying on the desk and Yuri was in front of him, their face were just a few inches away. I stared at them and I finally know all the answers in my heart. Minho and Yuri noticed me standing there, I quickly ran away as I could feel my tears are forming in my eyes. I really wanted to run away as I was running down the stairs right outside the school near the gate; I could hear Minho’s voice shouting behind me ‘Wait’ that’s what he kept saying but I just keep on running. I was stopped by a hand grabbed hold onto my wrist.

Minho explained “Wait, is not what you think.” The tears were trickling down my face, Minho was behind me still holding on my wrist and Minho desperately trying to explain “Yuri just suddenly came towards me; I was going to stop her when you walked in.” I shouted “Why…” I covered my mouth with my other hand which wasn’t the one he was holding onto and said “Why are you explaining this to me? You don’t have to, it’s nothing to do with me.” Minho gripped my wrist tighter and pulled it so that I could turn around to face him. I could see his serious face looking at me and then he yelled out “Then why! Why did you cry? When this has nothing to do with you?” I looked at him in the eyes, the tears kept on falling and falling, I replied “I don’t know!” I looked away from him, and tried to walk away. He pulled my wrist and hugged me gently. He questioned “Why can’t you admit your feelings?”

I was in Minho’s arm, I felt so safe but when he asked that, I pushed him away and cried out “I can’t…” He held one of my hands and put it towards to his chest, I looked up to face him and I could feel his heart beating. Minho stated “My heart beats for you. I know your does too. But why?” His eyes show pain and it was making me feel uneasy, painful like million knives stabbing my heart, I can’t keep it anymore why is Sulli so brave and I’m like this.

I started to explain “Minho, I don’t want to lose you. You know that every boyfriends I had cheated on me or lied to me, it never ended well. I don’t want to lose you” This time my tears were dripping down and I continued “The thought of you not being by my side, I feel like dying. I don’t want us to not being able to be friends after breaking up.” I couldn’t stop myself from crying and he grabbed onto me, hugging me tightly like he doesn’t want to let go, then he said “You’re so stupid. I would never let you go. For all these years, I have been looking at only you. Even if you want to break up, I won’t let you go. My heart is yours, you’re the only girl I love and I know I will forever.” Those words hit my heart, this time I cried more it was more because of happiness. I hugged Minho tightly back and replied “I’m in love with you Minho, I promise I will forever.” We slowly pulled away from the hug and he looked at me in the eyes, our face went closer and closer, he whispers “I love you, Krystal” and then kisses my lips. It was amazing, Minho said all the right words, he made me feel safe and this is when I thought no matter what ending we might have it doesn’t matter because I won’t ever let go of Minho. I will always be in love with Minho and nothing can stop me.

That night, I couldn’t sleep my mind was filled with Minho. I just couldn’t stop smiling at myself lying on the bed; I guess what Sulli said was true being in love makes you act stupidly. I never thought that I will be able to find my 'Mr Right' and the person was right in front of me but I never realise.

The next day, I opened my eyes and was still a bit sleepy as I couldn't really sleep last night. I saw Minho face right in front of me which I couldn't help but to think that I must be dreaming so I closed my eyes. However, a voice was calling me and it was Minho's voice, I thought to myself am I going crazy? Or is that Minho's voice calling me to wake up like right next to my ear.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Minho staring at me again, I blinked a few times and then screamed out loud as I didn't expect Minho to be in my room because he never goes in my room to wake me up usually. I mean he would usually shout from outside the room or downstairs. He blocked his ears and stood a few steps away from me and complained "What was that for? I'm just doing something nice like waking you up!" I got up from my bed, sitting on my bed I told him "Well, why are you in my room? You don't usually come in... I was shocked!" He replied "Fine, fine! Get up or you'll get fat..." I gave him evils and then thought to myself is that how you treat the girl you love, I pouted thinking about this. He sat next to me on the bed, smiled at me and softly said "But I'm in love with this sleepyhead." He gave me a peck on the cheek as he quickly went outside my room and shouted "Hurry up or I'll leave you!" I held my cheeks and couldn't help to blush, I guess everything wasn't a dream, we are now lovers? I blushed even more at the thought of this.

I got ready and was walking to school with Minho but this time it was different because we were holding hands and it wasn't the normal holding hand, our hands were interlocking. Minho was the one who bravely grabbed my hand, my heart was thumping like crazy but I love the feeling he gives me. I was blessed with happiness every moment I spend with Minho.

We arrived at school with our hands still holding on tightly. We went to the school gate and this is when someone hugged me from behind, "Krystal! You're early today!" Sulli called out, releasing her hug and stood right next to me. I smiled at her and greeted "Morning Sulli!" Sulli looked at me and Minho and then pointed at our hands which were holding on tightly, she responded "Oh my god! Are you guys going out?" She nudges me and I blushed, nodding my head slowly. She then said "I'm so happy for you guys!" Minho then hold up our hand and said "I won't be letting her go!" My face was as red as a tomato; I could feel the heat on my cheeks. Taemin came right behind Sulli, waving hishand and greeted "Hey Kryss..." I saw Taemin's eyes looking at me and Minho's hand and said "Ohhh.. you guys finally going out?" I stared at Taemin with a confuse look, what does he mean by finally? I thought to myself and then Minho replied "Finally?" Taemin looked at Minho and responded "Yeh, everyone always been saying you guys are friends when are they going to get together... and then I thought I might as well be the cupid and give a little push." He looked at me and I asked "So you did it to make us be together?" He nodded his head to me and replied "Yeh but I won't be giving up!" Taemin winks at me and walked inside the school. Sulli was staring at the whole scene and suddenly said to Krystal "I won't be giving up too!" Sulli ran to Taemin. Me and Minho was just staring at both of them, we looked at each other and smiled. I guess this is kind of a happy ending? No, it doesn't matter because I have Minho with me and that's all I need.

Let me say something, as long as you don't give up and try your best, you never know what future is waiting for you!

 

_________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the cheesy ending~ XD
So this is the last chapter as I said before ^^
This was going to be a short story.. I was thinking around 3-4 but it ended up to be 9~
Right now I'm writing another story~ I'm having another story floating in my mind~ so I'll be writing that too ^^
Most likely it will be Minstal~ Or maybe I'll write about Jiyeon next~ ^^

Read my other fanfic if you have time guys~

Thanks for reading!