Unexpected Confession

Searching For Mr Right

Soon, it was lunch time after the lessons. The end of the day was coming closer which means I must settle things with Sulli which I thought I’ll do this after school. I was at the rooftop having my lunch with my friends Amber and Luna; it was weird since Minho was there with us too. He doesn’t usually hang around with us because he usually does his sports which are basketball, football, whatever sports you named he done it before. We were just eating and talking but I couldn’t help to keep thinking about how to talk to Sulli so I didn’t speak much, in a way I feel that Minho was getting worry about me which I feel really bad for as he really do care about me, I’m really grateful to have someone like Minho.

The lunch break ended faster than I thought, it was already the time to have Sport lesson. I got changed, trying to avoid seeing Sulli so I quickly changed. When we were at the basketball court, the teacher Mr Kim told us to have a partner to do some warm up together and then he left us. Amber and Luna are best friends so obviously they would pair up together on the other hand, it was left with just me. However, Minho walked towards me and said "Well, I guess I have to go with you then!" I looked at him and giggled "You don’t have to, nobody told you to!" I looked at the side and quietly said but loud enough for him to hear "You probably didn’t have a partner to go with…" Minho yelled out "Yah!" I laughed at his expression and he laughed as well.

When we were laughing together I noticed from the corner of my eyes, Taemin and Sulli was talking to each other. I stared at both of them and Minho stopped laughing and looked at me, slowly looking at the direction I was staring at. I looked away when I saw Taemin looking back at me; I was trying to avoid the eye contact between us. I could see from the corner of my eyes Taemin came closer to me and said "Everything ended!" I looked at Taemin and replied "So…" Taemin stared at me in the eyes and questioned "Can’t you give me another chance?" I stared at him in the eyes, I hesitated seeing his sad expression and I froze but I tried to snap out of it by replying "No it’s too late. Nothing will change how I feel right now!" I looked down on the ground and I could hear Taemin pleading "Please, give me a chance!" Minho grabbed my arms and told Taemin "Didn’t you hear her? She said No!" Minho pulled me away from the basketball court and to the hallway, I didn’t know where he was taking me but I feel that Minho was really angry.

His gripped on my arms was getting tighter as we walked faster and faster down the hallway, I called out "Minho!" but he didn’t stop so I called out again "Where are you taking me? Minho!" He suddenly stopped; his grip on my arms was getting tighter to the point that it was starting to hurt. I couldn’t take it so I yelled "Let go, you’re hurting my arm!" I put my other hand on Minho’s hand trying to pull his hand away from me at the same time while saying that. He let go of my hand and all I could see was his back facing me, I was wondering what I should do now.

Then I decided to say "We better go back now, the teacher wouldn’t be happy seeing we left." I was just about to turn around and walk away but he turned to face me and said "You…" I looked at him, Minho slowly walked towards me and stated "Why did you hesitated?" I’ve never seen Minho this angry before, I was getting scared but he continued "Why did you have to think before answering to Taemin? I thought you’re going to let go!" This time he was saying it louder, I replied "No, I didn’t hesitated. I was just…" I paused; I couldn’t find the right word to describe how I felt. He suddenly responded "You had to think… I don’t want to see you hurt again!" He took hold of my arms and spoke "Can’t you see I’m right here for you? Don’t you know how I felt after all these years?" I stared at his eyes somehow I felt afraid; he was holding onto my arms so tightly and the next thing I know he came closer to me and kissed me on the lips. I was so shocked, my eyes were wide open and I didn’t know what to do, I felt so confuse because Minho actually kissed me. 

 


_______________________________________________________

I know right cliffhanger~ I will try to control myself not to do much cliffhanger but yet keep it interesting~ XD

While writing this, I'm having another idea for a Minstal fanfic~ ^^ It'll be different~ very different~