My Choice

Searching For Mr Right

I was walking home by myself still thinking about what happened between me and Sulli just before. I stood right outside the house but I didn’t feel like going home, I walked a few steps and I was right outside Minho’s house. I looked up at the window where Minho’s room was but I didn’t see the light so I thought that maybe he’s not home at the moment. I started to think at this moment I would be telling Minho who would always be there for me listening to everything I say. I wonder where he was, I guess in a way I was relying on him as he’s always there for me.

I slowly turned around to go back to my house but then Minho was standing right in front of me. I looked at him and greeted “Hey…” In my heart, I was hoping that he would speak to me but he didn’t speak for a minute and suddenly asked “What’s wrong?” His eyes were avoiding my eyes but I was glad he was speaking to me. We walked to the park which was near our house and both of us were sitting on the swings, this was one of the place we would always be talking at. There was a peaceful atmosphere which is when I began to tell him between me and Sulli conversation after school.

“Minho, I’m sorry if I made you feel the same way as Sulli.” I said while I looking down on the ground and looked up at him. He then replied “I’m sorry too… for making you feel uncomfortable.” I then responded “Do you think me and Sulli will be friends again?” He looked at me in the eyes and said “It’s all down to you whether you want to or not.” I nodded at his statement and mumbled to myself “All down to me…” Minho looked at me and said “I’ll always be your best friend listening to you problems!” He smiled at me but when he said ‘always be your best friend’ why does my heart faint strange? I smiles back at him. I’m glad we could talk like normal but I still feel strange speaking to Minho, I wonder if it was because of the kiss.

We went back home with Minho and I went to my room after eating my dinner with my parent. I didn’t tell them about what happened to them as I didn’t want to make them worry. I was glad that my eyes weren’t that bad as they didn’t really notice but I did go to the toilet to check myself. While I was in my room, I took a shower and stayed in bed. I thought about what Minho told me at the park saying in the end it is my choice to choose whether I want to be friends with Sulli or not. I have to decide the future in order to make it happen. In the end, it is my choice.

_________________________________________________

I'll probably be uploading the new story tomorrow~ This one will be ending soon~ ^^