Admits to Love

Searching For Mr Right

Sulli was crying when I was saying all this and I cried as well when suddenly she hugged me and kept calling out sorry to me. I was so glad; I believe that I made the right choice. Minho was right you have to decide your own future it is whether you’re willing to make the first step. I also think that this experience have made our friendship much stronger than before.

We skipped lesson as we just couldn’t be bother to go back lessons, me and Sulli was at the rooftop just sitting down trying to catch up like the old times when we always phone each other every day. Everything I said before was true, me and Sulli is like sister and I know how painful Sulli feels right now so I will control myself to stop complaining about boyfriends well until Sulli get a boyfriend herself so that we could talk about it together. It was fun to talk to her again and who thought that time would pass this fast as it was already lunch time, Sulli went down to our homeroom to get her bag as she brought lots of food which means I will be eating hers.

 

When she came back, Luna and Amber was also with her and we were back to normal having our lunch at the rooftop with just the 4 of us. Luna making funny and lame jokes, making all of us laughs. Amber stated “Don’t you think that this sushi looks just like Luna?” Held a sushi on her hand and all of us starts laughing. Luna hits Amber and shouted “Yah, what’s that suppose to mean?” I then replied “Well, it could mean you’re delicious?” Sulli then said “Or we would like to eat you?” All of us were just laughing and I was giving Sulli and Amber high five. Luna was really mad with her serious face but ended up laughing as Amber uses her puppy eyes face saying ‘sorry I was joking’. While we were laughing, I thought to myself I really do miss these moments so happy, no fights just silly jokes. The lunch ended but me and Sulli still didn’t want to go to lessons so we made sure to tell Amber and Luna that if the teacher asked us where we were just say that we’re not well in the infirmary.

It was just left with me and Sulli again at the rooftop when Luna and Amber left going to lessons. I started “Sulli…” She looked over at me and I was lying on the ground, “Is it true that you love Taemin?” I got up from the ground and stayed at the sky. She responded “Well, I don’t know if it’s love as you know I never actually been in a relationship but…” I looked over to her and she smiled at me and said “When I first saw Taemin, my heart couldn’t stop beating… I had this tingling feeling inside me and I never felt this way before.”   I nodded my head. She then said again “I guess love really do make you do stupid things.” I giggled and replied “I guess so…” I looked up to the sky again; Sulli said “I’m sorry about me and Taemin.” I then remembered something and stared at Sulli “Oh yeah, you never told me what actually happened that day?” Sulli looked at me and responded “That day, well I was the one who kissed Taemin.” I nodded my head and Sulli continued “I was so stupid. Sorry!” I smiled at her and said “You know… if you didn’t do that I wouldn’t realise my feelings, so thank you Sulli.”

She looked at me with a confuse look and asked “What do you mean?” I answered “Well, I realise something. When I saw you guys kissed, obviously I felt pain maybe knowing you’re my best friend and my boyfriend but when I saw you guys yesterday talking at the basketball court. The first thing I thought of was ‘they look good together’ and there wasn’t any pain.” While I was talking about this I looked up at the sky. I then said “I realise maybe the feelings I have for Taemin isn’t love…” Sulli still looking at me nodded slowly and said “Wow, you’ve been thinking a lot.” I replied “Well, that’s what you get for leaving me. I think a lot more!” I smiled at her and asked “So what you going to do with Taemin then?” She stared at me and answered “I don’t know, Taemin likes you but I won’t give up!” She smiles at me; I thought to myself Sulli is such a brave girl especially when loving someone, why can’t I be like her? Sulli began to ask “What about you and Minho?” She stared at me intensely and I replied “Nothing… well, lately I’ve been feeling strange around him!” She went closer to me and questioned “Strange? What do you mean?” This is when I told her what happened yesterday when I got kissed by Minho and my heart beating fast. She told me I was in love and obviously I didn’t believe but then she said another thing, “Why don’t you admit your feelings? Is it because he’s your best friend? Someone you don’t want to lose?”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter will be the final one~ ^^ I'll update tomorrow~ sorry for the wait, I'm writing the next one so that's why it was a bit late~ XD
Thanks for reading~