Betrayal

Searching For Mr Right

I looked at myself in the mirror to see if my dress looks good on me, I smiled and told myself that today will be a fun day. I wonder if Taemin will be busy working but I want to surprise him and I want to see him working. I quickly pick up my bag from my bed and went outside my room, down the stairs.

My mum shouted from the kitchen as I was getting ready putting on my shoes, "Krystal, eat before you go?" I looked over at my mum and shouted back, "It's fine mum, I'll be eating outside!" I went out to the door; I looked at the sun shining onto my eyes and thought what a lovely day without knowing I smiled.

When I got out to the gate, I saw Minho standing near the gate. I thought to myself ‘What is my neighbour doing here?’ The one lives right next door and my childhood friend. I carried walking out to the gate and walked the opposite direction he was at. He noticed me and asked "Wow, what happened to you?" I turned around to face him and he continued "The dress doesn't fit you..." I snapped at him "Shut up, you're just jealous because I have somewhere to go since you have to stay at home!" I pulled my tongue at him. He just shrugged and responded "I could go out anywhere with my lovely face and y body!" I made a puke expression and he laughed "Haha... so, you going to look for that boyfriend of yours, Taemin?" I replied "Yes, got a problem? Jealous?" I eyebrow him and he exclaimed "No, why would I? I still don't like that dude!" He looked at me seriously and I giggled "You're just jealous because he's more popular than you!" He denied "No, impossible!" I rolled my eyes and started to turn around walking away from him shouted at the same time "Well, I got to go now! Have fun at home!" I laughed and quickly skipped down the street as I was feeling so happy.

As I was skipping down the street, I arrived at Café de Rouge where Taemin was working. I walked inside and was greeted by Onew who was a friend of Taemin also working at the same place as him. I smiled at him and looked around the place to see if I can spot Taemin in his working clothes however, I didn’t see him at all.

I looked at Onew and asked “Where’s Taemin?” He answered “He doesn’t have a shift today.” I gave him a confuse expression and said “Oh…” I looked down on the floor since I was disappointed. I remembered Taemin mention that today (Sunday) he had to work here. Onew then said “He didn’t tell you, he didn’t have work today?” I looked up to him and replied “Of course I know!” I quickly turned around to leave the shop waves at Onew at the same time and said “Well, bye bye Onew!” I slowly walked away wondering why did he lie.

I went to the shop to get a smoothie and went to the park. I was sitting close to the fountain and thought to myself. I have no idea where Taemin is, I started to become depress as I thought that Taemin would be a different kind of guy. All the boyfriends I used to have, cheated on me or lied to me, I hated the feeling so I decided to stop being so stupid and go for guys like that until I met Taemin. I began to think that Taemin must be the same as the other guys but I quickly shaked my head and thought ‘No, he must be doing something for me that’s why he lied to me!’ I got up and smiles at myself ‘I need to stay positive’. As I was walking around the park, I noticed someone sitting at the bench the figure looks like Taemin. I quickly walked over but I saw someone next to her, I slowly went behind the tree which was close to the bench and saw Sulli who was next to him, Sulli my best friend.

I couldn’t believe what was going on as I saw Sulli leaning forward to Taemin and kisses him on the lips. My eyes bulges out at the scene I was seeing and tears started to form in my eyes. I was frozen but I made myself to cover my mouth so no sound could be heard, I turned around so that I wouldn’t be able to see anymore as I could feel the pain of knives stabbing my heart. I gradually crunched down on the ground and flashbacks of me and Sulli came rushing to my head.

-Flashback-

I ate the popcorn and told Sulli who was sitting next to me “You better not take my boyfriend away from me!” Sulli then said “Of course not! Nothing can come between us, we’re best friends right?” I looked at her and nodded my head “Best friend forever!” She replied “Let’s make a promise then!” I asked “Promise?” I continued eating the popcorn in the bowl and she took some too. She answered “Yep, promise that nothing can come between us! I won’t touch your boyfriend instead I will congratulate my best friend!” I smiled at her and responded “Okay!” We made a picky promise and after that I hugged her while saying “My best friend, Sulli!” I was smiling saying this and she replied giggling at the same time, “My best friend, Krystal!”

-End of Flashback-

 

____________________________________________________________________

What do you think of this so far?~ Sorry if I write too long T.T
I will be updating the story tomorrow~ ^^
Thanks for reading~