Human Traits

The Yoon Curse

Taeyeon's Point of View

I woke up to the feeling of someone my face. I shooed the person away and sat up rubbing my eyes, "Ah my head...what happened?" I whispered and looked around. I saw Dujun looking up at me with a cute expression, "Dujun, do you remember what happened?" I giggled lightly and stood up with the support of the counter.

"You passed out Taeyeon-ah." Dujun told me. Wait told me? 

I pushed myself against the counter and pointed a finger at Dujun. My jaw dropped in awe and I felt myself feeling a rush, "Y-You t-t-t-t-" "Talk? Yea." "How!" I exclaimed while just staring at Dujun. He looked very calm about it and I was just here being an idiot.

"Before I explain, do you feel better? Need medicine?" Dujun asked in a concern voice. I smiled at him and start to pet him, "Yah even if you are a dog, you are much better than most humans." I cooed and kissed the top of his head.

Dujun smiled happily. I followed him into the living room and we both sat down awkwardly on the couch, "So Dujun, when have you started talking?" I questioned the dog known as Dujun.

"Since I was born...actually Taeyeon-ah I come from a cursed family so I was a human being before all this." Dujun explained. My eyes widen in shock and I unconsciously reached my hand over. I caressed the side of Dujun's profile and pictured Dujun as a human, "The curse can be either temporary or permanant depending if I find my one.

"Your one?" 

Dujun nodded and sighed, "I'm talking about it too much so all I can say more about the curse is if I find my true love before my younger brother's eighteenth birthday then the curse is broken." he explained before jumping off the couch and towards my room.

I blinked and frowned, "That must be horrible..." I whispered and got up to follow Dujun, but I was stopped quickly by his reappearance again. Dujun held a leash in his mouth, "Can we go for a walk?" he asked.

"Uh sure.." I said and went to go change. 

I locked my bedroom door and started to get my clothes. I pulled my pajama shirt off and changed into a long panda sleeve shirt, "Dujun is a boy stuck in a dog's body and the only way to get rid of the curse is to find his true love?" I questioned myself as I pulled my jeans on. I grabbed a pair of my vans and placed them on, "Maybe I can help."

I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs. I grabbed my purse and house keys before placing the leash on Dujun, "Lets go Du-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Dujun pulled me out the door.

I giggled and followed after him, "Hey Dujun, was Dujun really your name when you were human?" I questioned and looked at the dog named Dujun. Dujun stopped in his track and looked back at me with a small smile plastered on his snout. "Dujun?"

"Just for now call me Dujun." He said and pulled me along again. I just followed him to the park near my house and we both took a nice relaxing walk around the park. There will be sometimes where a random dog will sniff Dujun's like normal dogs and he went along with it. I converse with the owner of the dog and got along with him. 

Dujun since the beginning of our walk in the park hasn't uttered a human word to me. Maybe he was shy to expose himself to other since they might test him for why he was talking. I mean if I was a scientist and saw a talking dog then I would experiment on him! "Kim Taeyeon?" I heard my name being called.

I looked up from looking over Dujun's play time with a German Shepard and saw Leeteuk walking over to me. I waved to him and he waved back, "I thought you would be in school or resting at home, not in the park. Are you sure you are sick?" he teased me when he recached. Leeteuk gave me a hug and I returned it.

"Yah I have a dog to take care of you know? I'm a responsible dog owner unlike someone." I teased and sat down on a bench. I waved to Dujun who suddenly looked over at me. Dujun nodded and ran off to chase after a soccer ball.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes at me, "My dear dog is with his friends over there. I decided to walk around and here you are," he explained to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just pouted. "Aren't you going to question why I'm not in school?"

"You're probably feeling feverish as well or are you ditching!" I exclaimed in an accusing tone and jumped from my seat pointing at him. Leeteuk was taken back by my childish behavior and started laughing. "Yah! How dare you ditch!"

"I'm not! I was pulled from school by my appa!" Leeteuk pouted.

I just laughed and ruffled his hair, "I was joking oppa, but how come you decided to come to the park if you were pulled from school by uncle?" I asked after taking my seat again. 

"I like the fresh air."

"It smells like poo."

"Poo?"

"Look at all the dogs here."

"Oh yea.."

"Pabo."

"Yah!"

Leeteuk started to tickle me and I couldn't help, but laugh. I was trying to push his hands away from my side, but he was much stronger than me and was able to just easily tickle me. I was laughing like crazy since I was really ticklish that tears started falling from my eyes. 

"Haha that is what you get for calling your oppa a pabo!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

I was about to make a remark when we both heard growling from behind Leeteuk. I leaned forward to look pass Leeteuk's larger frame and saw Dujun in an attack stance growling darkly at Leeteuk. Leeteuk was quick to react and hid behind me, "Y-Yah Taeyeon-ah control that dog of yours!" Leeteuk exclaimed very loudly in a scared tone.

"Dujun, sit." I commanded.

Dujun didn't listen and just continued to growl at Leeteuk. "Bark! Bark!"

Leeteuk quickly got up, "I think I should leave before Dujun does anything drastic to this beautiful face of mine." he grinned. I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him a hug goodbye. "Don't worry Tae-ah, I'm still looking for Dujun's owner." he reminded me. 

"AH yes, thank you oppa." I grinned and bid him farewell when he left for to get his dog.

I sighed and looked over to the now occupied space on the bench that Leeteuk used to occupy. "Why Dujun? He is my oppa and you scared him away!" I exclaimed.

Dujun whimpered loudly and bowed his head in shame. I looked at him disappointedly and I was about to scold him again, but he stopped me from it. "I don't want anyone else close to Taeyeon-ah."


Aw Dujun! Stop being such an adorable freak!

Is anyone getting confused now o-o?

Comment and Subscribe!