Taeyeon..

The Yoon Curse

Doojoon's Point of View

I walked into the residents of the Kims. Kim Taeyeon, the girl who found me running my head into a tree, took me into her house and was putting ice gently on my head. I whimpered faintly at the icy coldness and she seemed to notice my problem, "Sorry Dujun, it most of been really cold huh?" she said and lifted it off my head a slight bit.

Kim Taeyeon, one of the Royals of S.M, seemed to have woken up due to my whimpering. I would of apologized for my loudness if I could talk, but my predicament as a dog doesn't help. She was actually staying home from school because of a cold she caught or something along the line of what Hyuna said before she left so that is why I'm inside the home of Taeyeon and Hyuna.

"I wonder why an irresponible owner would not come look for a handsome dog like you." Taeyeon smiled and scratched under my chin. I barked happily since I loved the feeling - weird, right? I normally wouldn't let anyone touch me under normal circumstances. She my head gently after removing the ice pack.

'The irresponible owner is named Yoon Junhyung, my irresponible younger brother.' I thought to myself. She laid down on the couch while I sat on the floor, staring at her. The door was closed so I couldn't run out and look for my way home, "I guess I'll have to put up lost dog posters." Taeyeon whispered ever so quietly. 

'Great, who knows how long Junhyung will take just to find me.' I thought to myself. I noticed that Taeyeon was falling asleep on the couch, but she was also shivering very slightly, but it still made me worried. I'm shy not cruel. Her eyes was closed so I ran off in the direction where I think the rooms were and ran into what looked like Taeyeon's room (I saw dukrongs so I assumed.) and pulled the small looking blanket from the bed and draped it onto my back. I ran back to the living room and pulled the blanket off my back and draped it over Taeyeon.

"Mm.." Taeyeon mumbled and pulled the blanket closer to her. She looked like she was already in a deep sleep, 'Now is my time to escape...' I thought and ran to the kitchen. I looked around the small home and saw no back door, 'What the heck, where are the do- oh there it is. It blended in with the other black and white walls.' I barked happily and ran to the door.

The door had a small door within the door. Did they have a dog already? I started to approach the door carefully, but my nose caught the scent of something ... something disgusting . I unconsciously started to growl heavily, 'Oh god it better not be a-' My thoughts were cut off when I heard a 'mew' "Bark!"

"Meooww" The cat meowed. I started to groal heavily, 'Stupid feline, you own this house? Ha as long as I'm here for the time being you won't be getting anywhere near this house.' I evilly thought. The cat must of sensed something and hissed at me, but I barked louder at it making it flee. 'Doojoon canine 1 Felines 0!' 

I shook my head when I sneezed a bit. 'Aish who is thinking about me now?' I thought and shook it off. I started to crawl through the cat door, but the problem was I was to big for it, 'You little-' I stopped myself from cussing inside my own thoughts. "Bark!" I barked. 'Someone get me out!' 

I pushed my head from the inside and stumbled backwards. I shook my head and sat up still on my back, glaring at the cat door. The cat came back and gave me a smug look when it came back inside. It jumped over my body and went to the living room. "Bark! Stupid ignorant feline!"

"Dukrong..why are you so dirty.." I heard Taeyeon's sleepy voice. I quickly made my way to the living room and saw Taeyeon the cat's head softly, "Dujun..ah I thought it was a dream." she whispered and called my over. I stayed where I was because the cat was making a hissy face making me want to eat it. 'Whoa did I get dark?' 

"Dujun? Here boy." Taeyeon whistled.

I barked loudly and backed away slightly. I saw Taeyeon's body shift a bit placing the cat down and walking over to me quietly, "Hey are you alright? Did something happen to you while I was asleep? Aish I don't want your owner mad at me if something went wrong when you are under my supervision." she rambled on.

I checked the time, it was already afternoon. Time goes by fast as a dog! "Dujun?" Taeyeon called. I looked up at her and she had a concerned look on her face, "Are you alright?" she asked, kneeling in front of me with the blankets draped over her shoulders.

I nodded my head.

Taeyeon smiled and scratched my head gently. "Good boy." she cooed and I barked happily, but I can hear the hissing of the cat from afar, 'Stupid cat.' I thought with a snicker. The doorbell rang. "I'm going to get that, you stay here Dujun." Taeyeon instructed.

I followed her anyways. I stayed close to the kitchen door and looked up at the door to see who it was - Hyuna, Hyoyeon, Hyunseung, Sunny, and...Junhyung! I growled and ran at Junhyung. "Bark Bark Bark!" I growled viciously at my little brother.

"Ahhh!!" He screamed and fell back on the floor. I growled at him, "O-Omo Taeyeon-ah, where did you get that evil dog!?" Junhyung questioned and I felt Taeyeon pulling me back. 

"S-Sorry Junhyung-ah, this is Dujun. I found him outside in front of my house ramming his head at a tree so I took him inside and found out he is a stray." Taeyeon explained with her arms wrapped around my neck. I had a faint growl deep in my throat.

Junhyung sat up, "I wonder why dogs hate you." Jang Hyunseung taunted. He smirked at Junhyung and looked at me, "He is so adorable Taeyeon-ah, his name reminds me of Doojoon hyung." he said and patted me on the head. My ears pulled back and I can only look up to glare at Hyunseung.

"Doojoon hyung is scary, but Dujun is a beastly, evil, and irresponible dog." Junhyung scoffed sending me glares. I can only glare at him as well before Hyoyeon spoke up, "Anyways before this becomes a Yoon vs. Dog war, Taeyeon~ We brought you your homework, where is our food in return?" she grinned.

"Yah unnie don't make Taeyeon unnie move around a lot! She is ill!" Hyuna whined. She started to push Taeyeon to the couch and wrapped a thicker balnket around the older Kim, "I will make Hyoyeon unnie and Taeyeon unnie some food, oppas help me!" she demanded and skipped to the kitchen.

"Coming." Hyunseung said and followed after her.

Junhyung cleared his throat, "I'll take Dujun out in front Taeyeon. It's not good for a dog to be stuffed inside the house all day you know." he said and closed the door after Taeyeon waved him off. I growled, "Okay I know you are mad at me for leaving the door open, but you know dad likes the door open!"

"Bark! I will hurt you soon Junhyung! I don't know how, but I'll find a way I always find a way!" I barked at him. Junhyung not being able to understand me during my barking fest just tilted his head in confusion. "What?" he questioned.

"Bark!

"Okay you can talk to dad so he can translate for me because I don't speak dog yet. Let's go ho-" Junhyung stopped talking when the door opened. Taeyeon waddled out in her pajamas and a jacket, "What is with the barking? My neighbors just called." she informed.

"Ah sorry Taeyeon mianhe." Junhyung apologized. I snickered at him and sat on the floor, "I guess Dujun here doesn't like me, I guess a lot of Doojoon's don't like me." he said, secretly stepping on my tail. I yelped in pain.

"Dujun, are you alright?" Taeyeon asked and kneeled in front of me. She my head gently, "Lets go inside you two, Hyuna and Hyunseung are done cooking and the two others are making a mess with my dukrongs so I must save them!" she exclaimed like a child and waddled back into the house in a quicker pace.

Junhyung chuckled, "Okay hyung I'm going to be the last to leave since our house is close by, you follow me secretly because the Kims will be sleepy at the most by the time I leave." he explained.

I tilted my head and shrugged. I got up from the seat and ran into the house following Taeyeon's scent because I'm starting to trust her the most and I've been around her the most- weird, right? 'Where are yo-' 

"I understand umma really." I heard Taeyeon's voice. I poked my head into her room since I heard it from there and noticed it was her, Hyoyeon and Sunny sitting on Taeyeon's bed. Taeyeon was on the phone with her umma, "I know you love us, don't worry I'll get better. Mhm my friends are taking care of me and Hyuna-ah is making me something delicious." she smiled.

Sunny and Hyoyeon on the other hand had a frown on their faces, "Don't lie.." they whispered. Taeyeon put her finger to her lips signalling them to be quiet, "Mhm ne umma, we'll see you tomorrow morning then. Okay, bye." she said and hung up the phone.

"Why don't you ever tell your mother the truth? You obviously aren't fine with her working throughout the night shift to morning." Sunny complained and threw a dukrong at Taeyeon, "We worry about you as well Taeyeon, we want you having a real smile when we come here."

"My mom is being the mom and dad in this family so I can't stop her." Taeyeon defended.

I ran into the room and stood on my hind legs with my front paws on Taeyeon's lap, "Bark! Don't be sad Taeyeon. That isn't the girl I know in school" The three girls giggled and all three my head, "You are so cute Dujun, I wonder why you don't like Junhyung." Hyoyeon commented. 

I rolled my eyes to the side, 'Because he let me loose.' 

"Food is done!" Hyuna called. Hyoyeon and Sunny quickly ran for the kitchen, but Taeyeon stayed behind to keep me company, "You know you remind me a lot of Yoon Doojoon, you would like him out of the Yoon brothers." she smiled.

"Bark!"

"Hehe I shouldn't get to attach to you, it might be hard for me to let you go even though I met you like a few hours ago." Taeyeon admitted and stood up. I fell to my paws and I followed her to the kitchen, 'Taeyeon...why do you intrigue me? Why do you make me act more differently?' 


That was a fun chapter to write. Mostly the cat vs. Doojoon parts.

Comment and Subscribe.