Escape Fail

The Yoon Curse

Doojoon's Point of View

I was seated beside Hyunseung since I was very much mad at my brother for being iressponible. 'I'm not going to let it go Junhyung.' I thought while sending glares at Junhyung. He seemed to sense my stare because he looked up and was turning more paler than usual. I smirked in success becuase scared little brother makes happy Doojoon.

"It's getting late, Sunny and Hyoyeon you want me to walk you home?" Hyunseung asked standing up. He pulled up his pants because Hyunseung has a tendency to sag a lot.

"Sure Hyunseung-ah." The two smiled. They got up to grab their stuff and Hyunseung picked up his bag on the couch beside him, "We'll be back, come on my cousins we must discuss things!' Hyoyeon called pointing to the sky and running to the kitchen.

Sunny followed her example and did the same thing, running to the kitchen. Hyuna helped Taeyeon since she didn't want Taeyeon to follow the choding examples when she is sick.

Once they were out of sight and ear-shot, Hyunseung kneeled in front of me, "Doojoon hyung how did you get loose? Junhyung was telling me everything, but since he keeps saying he is the Joker I don't believe him." he said. 

"Bark! The bat left the door open even though he knows I don't know how to control my dog urges! or Doojoon urges!" I barked while growling at Junhyung. My little brother stayed in his spot far away from me. 

"I don't speak dog..Junhyung care to translate?" Hyunseung asked politely.

Junhyung shrugged, "I don't know how to speak dog Hyunseung. You should ask appa since he has been part dog and seems to understand Doojoon more, but if I were to guess it gotta be something about me." he simply replied in a nonchalant voice.

I barked at him.

Junhyung jumped up holding the pillow he was sitting on as a shield, "Okay as a human you barking at me was normal and not so scary until you find a weapon, but you barking like a dog is very heart racing!" he shouted.

I only sat back down with a smirk plastered on my face.

Hyunseung chuckled, "Doojoon try not to kill your brother for once, you know he means no harm. So I'm assuming you have a plan to get him out of the Kims' resident correct Junhyung?" he questioned.

"I'm leaving this window open and with Doojoon's strong hind legs he'll be able to jump the fence since plan A is out of the way." Junhyung explained, opening the window behind him a little. "I'll be waiting around the corner alright hyung? I don't want Taeyeon and Hyuna to call me a creep tomorrow." he said.

"Aren't you already a creep to everyone? You always say when it's quiet I'm the Joker." Hyunseung said imitating Junhyung's daily quote. Junhyung threw the pillow at the laughing Hyunseung. 

"Whatever, by the way why did everyone stay till late? This is usually the time I leave the house." My brother complained. I blinked and looked at the clock on the wall squinting - 9:30.

Hyunseung sighed, "Junhyung you were busy teasing Hyuna that you didn't realize that Hyoyeon, Sunny, and I were working with Taeyeon on the big group project that we have in English." he explained.

"English?" Junhyung asked, tilting his head. Hyunseung shook his head, "Oh that project! I was going to help, but Hyuna was challenging me to a rap battle so I had to beat her!" he shouted.

I whimpered and covered my ears.

"You are hurting your brother's ears." Hyunseung said and scratched the back of my ears, "Wait Junhyung, do you think that Doojoon can break the curse?" he questioned.

"I don't know. My brother doesn't interact much with others and..I just don't know Hyunseung." Junhyung whispered and approached me. He sighed and scratched my face in a gentle way, "I hope you can brother because it's weird calling a dog hyung." he joked.

"Bark!"

Junhyung stood up and stretched, "I probably should tell appa that I found Doojoon-" he stopped talking when Hyoyeon and Sunny came running back in with their stuff.

"Found Doojoon what?" Hyoyeon asked with a grin on her face.

Junhyung started to look panic and Hyunseung was looking nervous. I barked jumping up on my hind legs for a second before falling back on my front paws, "Oh um found Doojoon some medicine! Yea medicine!" Junhyung lied. He was laughing nervously.

"Medicine? Is Doojoon feeling alright?" Taeyeon asked after walking back in. She had a camera in her hands and was walking towards me, "Is something wrong with Doojoon, Junhyung?" she questioned.

"Um uh.." My brother stammered.

Hyunseung decided to save him, "Doojoon caught the case of a very bad flu?" he shrugged. My head just dropped and I shook my head at the lame excuse, 'Everyone knows I don't get sick easily...I'm to healthy and active...' I thought.

"Really? I think I should visit him." Taeyeon said, positioning the camera so it's looking at me.

"No!" Three people exclaimed. Hyoyeon, Sunny, and I looked at Hyuna, Hyunseung, and Junhyung in a weird expression. The three of them looked at each other, two of them sharing a reason and the third having a mysterious reason, "Uhh.."

"Unnie you shouldn't go! You are still a bit weak from your own flu." Hyuna stomped. I tried not to snicker because I wanted to keep my composure, "If you visit Doojoon than you'll catch his bad flu and not get well!"

Hyunseung and Junhyung looked at each other and nodded, "Yea! Your sister is right Taeyeon-ah!" the two idiots agreed. I sighed and shook my head a little at the two.

"Even Dujun agrees that was very weird." Sunny pointed out. I barked happily at her and she just gave me a thumbs up, "I like Dujun! If no one claims him can I keep him?" she asked grinning.

"How about Hyomin unnie? Isn't she afraid of dogs?" Hyuna asked. "Remember Immature?"

Sunny tilted her head to the side, "She'll get over it~" she sang. She skipped over to me and ruffled my head, "I can't help that Dujun is so handsome and cute!" she squealed.

"No way! You already have a pet bunny Sunny! I should keep Dujun!" Hyoyeon shouted and ran over to me. She hugged me by the neck and kissed my cheek, "He likes me the most because I'm the Queen of Chodings!"

"More like the Queen of Immature! A dog like Dujun needs a responible owner!" Sunny argued.

"At least I don't cause people to have goosebumps when they perform aegyo!" Hyoyeon shot back. I looked back and forth at the two, "Bark! Stop fighting...I rather stay on the streets if you two are fighting over me...

"Dujun is getting annoyed by your immature argument." Taeyeon informed and pushed the two people away. She looked at me, "Tilt your head up Dujun so I can have a proper picture of you." she said.

"Dujun pose!" Hyuna cutely called.

Taeyeon took the picture and I posed with a smug look and my head tilted up showing my left good side. The girls started laughing and I can tell Hyunseung and Junhyung just rolled their eyes at my goofiness. 

"That reminds me of Doojoon oppa! He always manages to make the weird poses in our group photos or always his signature pose." Hyuna pointed out. I smiled and barked happily.

Hyoyeon and Sunny started to pull Hyunseung, "Okay we'll be going first!" Hyunseung called. He bowed to Taeyeon and Hyuna, "Take care of Dujun because who knows how long the owner will come." he said, smirking at Junhyung. Junhyung was controlling anger keeping himself from flipping off Hyunseung.

"Bye Tae! Jing Jing!" Sunny and Hyoyeon called, running out of the house with Hyunseung. I heard the gate closing and the chattering of the three starting up, 'I wonder what they talk about...' I thought. I'm not used to this big of a social thing, the only place I go is library or home. I've never even been to Hyunseung's house and he is my best friend!

"Why do they keep calling me Jing Jing!" Hyuna whined stomping her feet, "I'm going to get ready for bed, bye unnie and oppa! Goodnight Dujun!" she said and went to the bathroom.

"I should go as well. Thank you for having me over Taeyeon and please do take care of Dujun, he looks like a handful." Junhyung teased. He gave Taeyeon a quick hug and kneeled them beside me, "Bark. Don't forget to escape.." he told me in dog language. He may not be familiar with translating dog barks, but he knows how to communicate through barking - a trait in the Yoon curse.

I nodded.

"Did you just bark Junhyung? Aish you are weird." Taeyeong teased.

Junhyung became embarrass, "I'm going!" He exclaimed and grabbed his bag, running out of the door and gate. Taeyeon just shook her head and closed the open door.

"Sometimes I question why Doojoon and him are related." Taeyeon giggled. 'I question as well.' I thought while following Taeyeon around the house. She was checking all the doors - even the cat door since it has a seal to it - before checking the windows. Taeyeon noticed the window Junhyung opened and clsoed it, 'Uh-Oh...' 

"Weird that window wasn't open before..aish one of those pabos left the window open how rude. I'll scold them tomorrow." Taeyeon happily said and went to her room. I stared at the once opened window and my jaw would of dropped if I was human, but I started to growl in frustration.

'Did the Yoon escape plan just fail? Taeyeon, you intrigue yet irritate me.' 


 

Poor Doojoon...his and Junhyung's simple plan was ruined.

Comment and Subscribe. No silent readers please :)

-J