Missing Doojoon

The Yoon Curse

Taeyeon's Point of View

I walked with Hyuna out of the gate after locking it. I caught up to her since she went ahead of me and we took a turn to the Yoon's resident since we usually get Junhyung. His brother, Doojoon, always leaves early morning to do something for class or something. 'Sigh...I sometimes wish I can see Doojoon bright and early..' I thought to myself secretly. 

I developed a crush on Yoon Doojoon recently. We don't talk much and I don't know much about him considering he excludes himself a lot from many things including group assignments. He is an straight-A student, but gets an F in socializing. I admire him for being able to stay strong though, from what rumors I hear, his mother left his family a long time ago. He is able to stay strong while I'm hear faking around people besides my true friends.

"I wonder if Dujun will be good around umma." I suddenly said aloud.

Hyuna turned her head to me, "I'm pretty sure that Dujun will be a good boy, he is a smart dog." she giggled. I smiled as well, but I couldn't help myself to worry about Dujun and umma. "Oppas!" Hyuna shouted and ran to the Yoons' house where Hyunseung and Junhyung stood in front of talking.

I laughed at Hyuna's childishness and sped up my walking. I got to them a few minutes later considering I didn't want to run, "Yah oppa what are you doing with Doojoon oppa's school things?" I heard Hyuna ask in a demanding tone. I looked at Junhyung's hands to see a box full of books and a soccer uniform.

"What ARE you doing with Doojoon's things?" I questioned as well.

Junhyung was hesitant to answer just like last night so we just stood there waiting for the younger Yoon to answer. Hyunseung on the other hand was having the best laughing fit ever early morning. I continued to stare at Junhyung with a questioning look since his mouth was open, but no words came spilling out of his mouth which was odd considering he was like a school wide rapper.

"Aish you kids are still here? Shouldn't you be going to school?" Mr. Yoon scolded. I have to admit he is a pretty laid back man almost like a dog because he doesn't care much as long as he isn't disturb from peace. I've spoken to him before since I came over with Hyuna for a project (sadly Doojoon was at practice that day) and he is pretty funny, but wise at the same time. "Good Morning Taeyeon and Hyuna." he smiled at us.

"Morning Uncle." we bowed and smiled to him.

He was a pretty tall man for his age so he just leaned against the gate looking over it. He grinned, "Get going to school you troublemakers. Oh, remember Junhyung to tell the school about Doojoon's whereabouts." he informed.

"What! Doojoon is missing!?" I shouted frantically and quickly shut my mouth. I looked down in embarrassment and I could feel my cheeks heating up, "I mean, how did Doojoon end up missing, uncle?"

Mr. Yoon reached over the gate and pinched Junhyung's cheek a bit to roughly, "Because I can never trust this generation of kids anymore, right Junnie? Kids, never trust Junhyung to hold a very strong responibility because he'll do something bad in less than 24 hours." he grinned evilly.

"Y-Yah A-A-Appa!" Junhyung stammered. He got his face away from his father's grasp and hid behind Hyunseung, "I told you that I'm sorry! It's not my fault I lost Doojoon while we were walking around after his birthday!"

"Who was the one who lost sight of him just to get food! You know how Doojoon can be when it comes to soccer and how poorly he is with his vision!" Mr. Yoon exclaimed.

Hyunseung cleared his throat and elbowed Junhyung who was about to speak up, "I think we should get going now Uncle, we don't want to be late now do we Junhyung and Kims?" he asked politely. Mr. Yoon only nodded and waved to us.

We walked around the corner quietly. Hyuna was holding onto my arm and I can feel her trying to reassure me after finding about my crush on Doojoon, but I couldn't help not to feel worried. I know that Doojoon is known to be cold and distant, but why would he simply go missing? 

"So girls how were your sleep?" Hyunseung asked triyng to make small talk, "Junhyung told me he had this strange dream of a dog barking at him and he landed in the bushes." he teasingly said to Junhyung.

"Really? Dujun was barking loudly last night, sounds so much like your dream Junhyung oppa." Hyuna smiled. I looked at Hyuna with a confused look, "Long story unnie." she giggled.

"Okay I don't think I wanna know." I whispered before looking at Junhyung, "How did Doojoon go missing? He isn't that irresponsible." I questioned.

Junhyung and Hyunseung looked at each other like they've always did whenever I brought up Doojoon. I sighed and I waited for him to respond, "Well um..you know Doojoon gets when he sees a soccer ball and he um was very sleepy that time when we went out so he probably is somewhere ya know. Don't worry we'll find him or he'll find us!" he laughed nervously.

"Smooth." I heard Hyunseung whisper.

Hyuna decided to speak up, "But why do you have to take his things?" she asked.

Junhyung looked more sweaty than usual so Hyunseung spoke up for him, "It may take a few months to find Doojoon since the place Junhyung took him was near their mother's so uhh yea.." he said.

I'm not buying this, but if it's the truth. I sighed, "I'm not completely buying this thing, but I'll just take both your words for now. I'll help look for Doojoon as well, but just look forward for daily visits from me." I said softly before heavily sighing. I walked with Hyuna through the gates and towards my friends and Hyuna's friends (unnies).

I had my facade on again, but this time I think it showed a bit. Tiffany was worried about me and I waved her off as I looked over to where Doojoon's group, Beast, usually is. They all look secretive with each other at the moment, "Unnis we'll be going with the Jesters now, bye." Jihyun and Hyuna bowed. All five of them went over to Beast.

"Bye.." I whispered still looking sadly over to Doojoon's group. 'How does a eighteen year old go missing..'  I thought a bit suspicious before going inside the school to endure the whole day knowing that Doojoon is missing.

After School..

"Unnie, Hyunseung and Junhyung oppas will walk me home. We have a project to do for Social Science so I need to help, please be safe on your home." Hyuna told me. I pouted and pushed myself off the pillar, "Bye unnie!" she called from afar before entering the school again.

"Aish I'm always walking home alone and the others also have something to do." I pouted. I started to walk home, but stopped in my tracks when I saw Dujun sitting by a tree looking at me. "Dujun?"

"Bark!

I ran over to him and kneeled in front of him, "Are you alright? How did you get out?" I questioned, scratching and petting his head gently. Dujun shook his head and rubbed his head against my hand, "Hehe come on now boy, I have to go make those fliers." I stated.

"Bark! Bark!" He called. I looked at him confused and he leaned over to my face, "Keke stop it Dujun!" I giggled and he sat back down on the ground with a faint smile on his face, "You sensed I was sad huh?" I asked to which he replied by nodding his head.

I set my bag down and wrapped my arms around Dujun. I hugged him tightly, "I sometimes wish Doojoon can be like you. To be able to understand how I feel and you don't do anything stupid like him." I whispered to him. I pulled away and looked into Dujun's brown eyes that reminded me so much of Doojoon.

"Bark! Please don't think little of me..


Poor Taeyeon...

Comment and Subscribe.