I'm Your Guardian Dog

The Yoon Curse

Doojoon's Point of View

I started to walk with Taeyeon back to her house even though this was the best time to escape, but I couldn't move my body too. I saw her rummage through her bag for something and I only stared at her a bit curious. "Don't worry Dujun we'll get your owner to find you." Taeyeon said while looking for something. She pulled out a stack of paper from her bag and I saw them: Lost Dog.

"Bark!" I barked at her and she seemed a bit startled. She gave me a look that I couldn't distingush, but I can tell she looked a bit surprise by how loud I barked, "What's wrong Dujun? Don't you want to be found?" Taeyeong giggled, "Or am I to loveable to abandon?" she teased me before hanging up one poster on a wall.

Taeyeon walked ahead of me to plaster another poster somewhere else so I took the time and pulled the poster off. I shredded the whole thing to pieces before running off to go join Taeyeon again. On the way I kept seeing the posters, 'Well doesn't this girl work fast.' I thought 

"Oh hey Leeteuk oppa." Taeyeon greeted when I caught up to her. I looked up to the person that came to her and noticed it was Park Leeteuk of the S.M. Royals, 'Taeyeon...' I sadly thought and sat on my just to watch them converse.

Leeteuk gave her a small smile, "Taeyeon-ah~ I miss you! Why you no hang out with your oppa?" he asked in a playful tone. Taeyeon giggled and shrugged her shoulders, "What is this?" Leeteuk asked, mimicking her movement of her shrugging her shoulders.

"I've been busy gosh oppa." Taeyeon rolled her eyes and gestured to me, "I found a lost dog so I'm trying to get him back to his owner." she explained and handed Leeteuk a Lost Dog paper. "Can you help locate this dog's owner?"

"Sure, anything for you Tae." Leeteuk smiled.

I started growling loudly and stood in front of Taeyeon a bit overprotectively, "Dujun? Hey calm down, this is Leeteuk oppa. He is friendly not an enemy well not yet." Taeyeon smirked and my head gently.

Leeteuk smiled at me, but I just growled louder, "I guess this dog doesn't like me to much." he stated and I just sent glares at him. Leeteuk kind of backed away from me until Taeyeon pulled my ear, 'Ow! That hurt!' I growled in my head.

"I'm so sorry Leeteuk oppa. I don't know whats wrong with him when he was so nice yesterday." Taeyeon quickly explained and kneeled beside me, "Bad Dujun. We don't growl at people." she scolded me.

'We do if they are taking you away from me.' I thought and glared at Leeteuk. He just smiled at me and boldly gave Taeyeon a hug, "I'll see you tomorrow alright Taeyeon?" he said before departing. I continued to glare at his departing figure before returning to nice Dujun. 

"Dujun.." Taeyeon sighed. She stood up and continued to walk while putting posters up, "Aren't dogs suppose to judge people by their scent and not just how they act around me?" I heard Taeyeon mutter under her breath. I rolled my eyes and continued to follow her into my neighborhood. I blinked and saw her walking directly to my house.

"Bark!" I called. Taeyeon didn't turn around and I was thinking that I kind of messed up considering Leeteuk is her best guy friend, "Uncle~" I heard Taeyeon sing and entered through my gates. I followed right after her and entered the house through the dog door. "Dujun!"

"Hello son." My dad greeted quietly before opening the door, "Taeyeon! I didn't expect you to drop by to visit." he said smiling at Taeyeon who came rushing into the house and securing me with a leash that I did not know she had.

"I'm so sorry Uncle. I'll borrow this leash for now just to keep Dujun in place," Taeyeon sheepishly apologized and I couldn't help, but snicker. "He just started to act up now when he was fine after picking me up." she said, glaring at me and taking a seat on the couch witha  firm grasp on my new leash.

"It's alright. I'm very fond of dogs so if you ever need a babysitter for Dujun then I'm always here." Appa Yoon explained and my head and scratched my ear. I looked at him and he only smiled, "Well since you're here, what story do you want to hear?" he asked.

'Story?..' 

Taeyeon had a thinking face on, "Uncle I know you are very fond of dogs so can you tell me more?" she said while getting comfortable on the couch. I jumped on the space between them and settled my head on Taeyeon's lap.

"Oh goody!" Appa exclaimed happily and smiled, "I'll tell you a story about a person finding their special someone." he said and I immediately perked up. I turned my head slightly to look at him and I can see that hidden smirk on his face. "Are you interested to hear also Dujun?"

"Bark!

"Well it goes something like this," Appa said and rubbed his hands together, "a boy closely named to Doojoon, but his name is Joon is cursed with a curse that turns him into a dog until he finds his true love." he spoke.

Taeyeon scratched my head while listening to the story.

"He escaped the confinement of his home not knowing how to exactly explain how what happened happened. Joon didn't know where else to go so he took shelter in an used box for a couple of days until a kind soul named Sunhwa saved him. Sunhwa took care of Joon like he was her own dog while looking for a nice home for Joon. As time progressed though Sunhwa started to see things differently as Joon acted more human and less dog." Appa told us.

"How differently?" Taeyeon questioned. 

Appa smiled, "Sunhwa started to slowly understand Joon when he barks.That is what happens when Joon started to fall in love with Sunhwa." he explained and took Taeyeon's hands, "Doesn't that sound romantic?"

"It does, but uncle..how exactly does Joon turn back?" Taeyeon innocently asked.

Appa let go of Taeyeon's hands and stood up, "The last final bark Joon gave was a phrase a long the line 'My name is Joon and I love you Sunhwa.' When Sunhwa heard Joon bark those words to her she was quick to answer back. It wasn't her mind that thought for her, but it was her heart." he explained and picked up a picture frame.

"How did Sunhwa even fall for Joon though? He was a dog.." 

Appa chuckled, "Joon was Sunhwa's guardian dog. She didn't know it, but it was clear to Joon by the way he acted uncounsiously around people he didn't like around Sunhwa. Dogs have this special sense when it comes to one they'll come to love or are in love with." he explained and I can feel he was directing those words to me.

Taeyeon nodded and scratched my ears gently, "Are you going to be my guardian dog Dujun?" she joked and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at her and her cheek before jumping off the couch to sit on the floor. "I take that as a yes." she giggled.

"Well Dujun, I wish you luck on your path to being a human." Appa joked with Taeyeon, but I knew what he meant. I looked at Taeyeon's smiling face and just chuckled in my head. 

'I'm your Guardian Dog from now on Kim Taeyeon....' 

 


This seemed a bit rush, I'm sorry.

Please Comment and Subscribe.