My Words To You

The Yoon Curse

Doojoon's Point of View

"Doojoon wake up..." A girl whispered in my ear softly. I can feel the trace of her faint finger on my skin, "Doojoonie wake up, I'm bored." she whined with aegyo. I forced my eyes open and blinked a couple of times so they can readjust to the lights. I looked up a saw the same girl from the night I turned into a dog again and once again I couldn't see her eyes.

"Yeobo...where are we?" I asked a bit weakly and sat up, but I felt a weight on my chest. The girl smiled brightly again and I couldn't help my heart that it was racing quickly.

She rested her hand on my chest, "You're in your haven." she said like a reminder. I looked around and noticed we were on a soccer field - a familiar one in fact. "Recognize it now Doojoonie?"

"We're in that old soccer field..." I whispered and stood up with her help. I looked at my hands and noticed there wasn't any fur, "So...why do I alway end up here, yeobo?" I asked in a casual tone like I knew her all my life.

My yeobo skipped over to an area before returning with a soccer ball, "You are about to hit a milestone in your doggy life." she giggled and kicked the ball weakly over to me, "Boo! Doojoonie teach me how to play soccer!" she pleaded with faint aegyo.

"Okay okay yeobo." I chuckled and kicked the ball in the air.  It went over my head and I lifted my foot up behind me and balanced the ball on my foot, "Like this?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Yah! Just because I can't do that doesn't mean you should tease me!" She complained and went over to pinch my cheeks. 

"Ah Ah Tap out yeobo!" I whined.

She giggled and let go of my cheeks, "Aish Doojoonie, what am I going to do with you?" she asked before placing a soft, warming kiss on my cheek. I looked at her with loving eyes, "It's time to wake up now Doojoonie, don't worry the next milestone will happen and you'll see me again."

"I hope it comes soon, I'll miss you yeobo. For the mean time, can you tell me your name?" I stupidly asked.

She giggled, "Silly you already know my name, now wake up."

"Wake up..."

"Wake up..."

"Dujun wake up!" I heard a scream. I immediately jumped up to all four legs and checked my surrounding, "Aw Mianhe Dujun, but you wouldn't wake up." Hyuna apologized and gave me a hug around my neck.

I'm back to being a dog. Sigh I wish I knew what that girl's name was so I can break the curse and my little brother doesn't need to suffer the dog life like me, but now that I think about it. Maybe Junhyung should be a dog and I 'accidentally' let him out as well. 'If only that can be possible. I would so be a much better liar then him.' I thought.

"Anyway Taeyeon unnie said she'll be home from school today so you behave and take care of her, arasso?" Hyuna scolded and I nodded. She giggled and scratched my ear on the good spot, "Unnie! I'll be staying over at Gayoon unnie's home!" Hyuna screamed while leaving me in her room.

It's been about a week now after appa told Taeyeon that story. She would sometimes leave me in appa's home where I got advice from him, but majority of the time it was a same routine. She goes to school, I leave the house thanks to the big animal door they have now, I got to pick her up, she spreads the word about me (Dujun) being lost and me (Doojoon) being somewhere. 

I walked out of Hyuna's room and went into Taeyeon's room where she was seated in front of her desk. She was wrapped in a blanket that Hyuna put her in, "Take care unnie and don't overwork yourself. Uncle probably has things under control with his son and Umma said we can keep Dujun since no one is claiming him." Hyuna explained while massaging Taeyeon's shoulders.

"I know, but I feel bad that I am no help out all." Taeyeon sighed. I jumped onto my hind legs and rested my paws on the side of the desk, "Good morning Dujun, did Hyuna feed you yet?" she asked in a tired voice.

"Bark!" 

"Hyuna, why didn't you feed him?" Taeyeon scolded. I could only snicker when Hyuna gave a pouty look, "Hyuna, you know aegyo doesn't work on me unles it's Sunny's cuteness for a punch." she said with a smirk.

"Are you like a dog whisperer? How can you possibly tell that Dujun is hungry?" Hyuna questioned.

Taeyeon began to pet my head gently, "Because Dujun and I have this special connection you don't have with him." she said. I felt my heart skip a beat when she said that. 'What? What is this feeling?' "Plus it's morning and he hasn't ate since last night Kim Hyuna." Taeyeon teased.

"Bark Bark!" I barked and went back down on all fours, 'Enough bickering and someone feed me!' I whined in my head and ran to the kitchen. The Kim sisters laughed at my action, but I didn't care because I grabbed my bowl in my mouth and went back to Taeyeon's room dropping the bowl in front of them.

"Aish I'll feed you Dujun because Hyuna is going to be late for school." Taeyeon said and went to the window. She opened it and I stood up to lean on the window ledge with her, "Hello Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Jessica!" she greeted with a sickly bright smile.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon get into bed! You are not feeling well!" Jessica Jung scolded and Taeyeon just meronged her. Jessica huffed her cheeks and looked like she was ready to jump the fence just to put Taeyeon to bed.

"Bark!"

Jessica smirked, "Dujun, be a good boy and put your short mommy to bed!" she screamed. I started to bark happily like I was laughing and the three downstairs began to laugh as well.

"Yah Kim Hyuna! Hurry up we'll be late for school!" Junhyung called. Our eyes caught sight of each other and we had a small communication with one another until it was cut off by his gaze being turned somewhere else.

Hyunseung covered Jessica's mouth since she was scolding Taeyeon for a while, "Princess, please don't strain your voice trying to get the sick princess into her bed when there is an amazing dog already watching over her." Hyunseung calmly said and Jessica just pouted.

"Well I'll be off. Bye unnie," Hyuna said and gave Taeyeon a small kiss on the cheek before she went over to e and petted my head, "Bye Dujun. I'll see you both on Sunday morning." she smiled and left the house for school.

Taeyeon waved to the four departing figures before turning to me, "It'st just you and me now Dujun." she said and scratched my ears, "Lets go non-speak guardian dog." Taeyeon teased and made her way to the kitchen after picking up my food bowl.

I managed to pull the window down. I went to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon putting food into my bowl, "Bark!"

Taeyeon looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Thank you for joining me now Dujun. Here is your food and water." she said and set them down on the ground. She took a seat on the stool while I started to chow down, "I wonder if you can ever talk Dujun. I've been thinking about that story Uncle told us last week." Taeyeon admitted while leaning head on her hand.

"Bark!

"Yea I shouldn't think to much of it, but it just sounds so romantic. I mean with the disappearance of Doojoon and the appearance of you, it could happen ya know? But it's just a myth." Taeyeon smiled.

I looked up from my food and looked at the sad smile on Taeyeon's face. I just wanted to calm her so the best I can do is bark, "It can be more then a myth." I spoke instead of bark. I blinked in surprise and I saw the surprised look in Taeyeon's face.

"D-Du-Dujun did you just sp-spe-" Taeyeon didn't finish speaking when she fainted with head resting on the counter.

"Taeyeon!


Whoa a milestone! What will Taeyeon's reaction be? How will Doojoon explain this situation?

Comment and Suscribe.