Return of the Ex's

Don't Leave Me...Please

 

I can’t believe Tiffany and I are finally together. It took me only 15 years in the making.

 

Every time I see that girl I fall more and more in love with her. Not a day goes by that I don’t love her. I want to hurry and marry this girl and have a family with her.

 

Yeah a family with her would be great. Having her baring my child. I know Tiffany would want to be the one to carry our child. She’s made it very clear to me that I’m the man in this relationship.

 

I really don’t mind as long as I’m with her. I’m ready to be a mom if you ask me.

 

“Yo, Sica can you please stop zoning out on us and answer are questions.” Yelled Sooyoung.

 

Crap I forgot they were in the car with me.

 

“Um yeah what’s up?”

 

“Where the hell are we going? I’m starving here!”

 

“When aren’t you Soo” laughed Hyoyeon.

 

“Hyo right Soo you’re always straving but if you must know I’m taking us to Hyo’s and Tae’s new place.” I grinned at Hyo who was sitting in the passenger seat before focusing on the road again.

 

“What new place, Sica?” Hyoyeon asked me. I know she doesn’t like being helped like this but Hyoyeon has been a really good friend to me. She’s helped me with my crazy relationship with Seohyun, when are soccer coach was putting too much pressure on me she’s been there to help me through the stressful times. I owe her and this is the least I can do.

 

“For you and Taeyeon”

 

“Well no duh you said that. I mean why are you doing this for us Sica you don’t have to.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

 

I pulled up to a gated house. I punched in the code and the gates opened. You had to drive up a good distance before reaching the house.

 

“Well here it is Hyo. Here’s yours and Tae’s new home. Now I know you can’t move in here yet because of soccer and all but Taeyeon can if she wishes too. This is the least I can do for you and Tae. Consider this both your bachelorette and wedding gift.” I explained. I started scratching the back of my head, a nervous habit, something I’ve always done since I was kid.

 

“Sica…” Tears began to form in Hyoyeon eyes. She grabbed me in a tight embrace squeezing the breath out of me.

 

“Hyo…yeon…can’t…breathe…” I choked out.

 

“Sorry. Sica you’ve done so much for me already.”

 

“What are friends for Hyo. Come on lets go inside.”

 

We took a tour of the house. It was a two-story house there was two bedrooms upstairs and an office also. Downstairs was the master bedroom with a walk-in closet the bathroom was huge with a Jacuzzi.

 

“Wow you really out did yourself Sica. Damn maybe I need to propose to Yoona already so you can buy me a house like this.” Sooyoung was spinning around on her heels. Viewing every single detail the house had to offer.

 

“Sure Soo. Hey Hyo before I forget my father also wants to give you an earlier wedding gift so he’s taking you and Taeyeon furniture shopping.” I said quickly making my way out of the room into the living room.

 

“WHAT!” screamed Hyoyeon she came chasing after me. “NO Sica, your dad already gave me a job at the company that’s enough for me.”

 

I just shrugged my shoulders when my phone began to ring. I looked at my caller id to see Donghae was calling me.

 

“Hello”

 

“Sica we’re lost. Is it a left at the light or a right?” Donghae asked me. Figured those dorks would get lost.

 

“It’s a left at the lights.” I heard a loud commotion coming from the other line.

 

“See I told you it was a left. I know where I’m going. Hey Sica we’re pulling up the drive way.”

 

“So why did you call me if you were already here?” I swear those guys can really drive me crazy. If it wasn’t for me they would be lost forever. Well they usually are but you know what I mean.

 

The door-bell rang and entered are three friends. Donghae, Eunhyuk , and Taecyeon.

 

Things have been a little bit awkward for Taecyeon and I. He is after all Seohyun older brother.

 

“What’s up every body its tell to get this party started!” screamed Eunhyuk. He went up to Hyoyeon and fist bumped her.

 

“Ok who invented tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum.” Screamed Sooyoung. She was always teasing Donghae and Eunhyuk about their friendship and the fact that they can’t even go to the bathroom without the other following suit.

 

“Who’s that? And who’s who?” asked Donghae. Sooyoung and I face palmed ourselves at Donghae’s stupidity. Sometimes I ask myself how I’m still friends with these two.

 

“Never mind dork.” I said not really wanting to explain to Donghae. It’s better to just let him figure it out on his own if he can remember that is.

 

“So where are you all taking me?” asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Well we figured since your future Mrs is having her bachelorette party tonight and yours isn’t till next Saturday. We figured we go play pool at a bar.” Eunhyuk explained.

 

Next Saturday me and gang are heading off to vegas to celebrate Hyoyeon’s bachelorette party Hangover style.

 

Ok maybe not like the hangover since none of us are like Allen from the Hangover. Although Eunhyuk and Sooyoung can pass it off pretty good.

 

Maybe we shouldn’t go to Las Vegas but come on its tradition for the “Groom” to head to vegas to get completely wasted do some crazy things and then come home to the bride.

 

“Sounds like a plan so two cars or one?” asked Soo

 

“Really Soo? Of course we’re taking two we have to head back to are dorms it makes no sense to go and come back.” I said.

 

“Geez, I was just asking no need to go all ice princess on us”


 

So here we are playing a round of pool and drinking beer. It feels good to be out playing with the guys.

 

Wait did that seriously come out of my mouth?

 

Anyways things are going good expect that Taecyeon and I are awkward with each other. We’re both avoiding the one topic that has been killing to ask but I know I shouldn’t. Things are going good with Tiffany and I, I really don’t want to mess this up.

 

“Sica I’ve been meaning to ask you something?” Taecyeon said. Taking a good gulp from his beer. Crap he’s going to ask me about his sister. I should’ve seen this coming.

 

“Sure shoot” I try to say not sounding nervous at all but who I’m I kidding I’m completely losing my mind here. I just broke up with his baby sister I don’t blame him if he wants to beat to the ground.

 

“Why don’t you work at your father’s work place anymore?”

 

Ok I wasn’t expecting that. He threw me a curve ball.

 

“Yeah why did you quit? being surrounding by beautiful women all the damn time having them practically all the time. Why would you throw that all away.” Eunhyuk joined in.

 

Only Hyoyeon knows the real reason for me leaving my fathers company. Donghae and the rest of the Lee’s think that I wanted to focus on playing soccer in college but that’s far from it.

 

“Well I wanted to focus on school and soccer. Since UCLA was giving me a free ride to play soccer I decided to make that comment to them.”

 

“Well that’s very modest of you. Can I ask you other?” Crap here it comes.

 

“What happened between you and my sister I mean one day you’re with her and then the next…with Tiffany. And that got me thinking…and I want your honest answer her Jessica…Were you cheating on my sister with Tiffany.” He said in a calm tone but I knew better his beastly eyes were practically burning holes through me.

 

I could feel our friends becoming uncomfortable. Sooyoung was about to say something but I shook my head at her. Singling her that it was ok.

 

“NO! Never Taec I loved your sister. It’s just that we…you know…drifted apart…I fell out of love. I never meant to hurt your sister I swear.” I raised my right hand like you do before being questioned in court.

 

Taecyeon nodded his head but I had a feeling this was far from over.

 

Whatever it is I just hope it’s nothing big.

 

As we got back to playing pool I noticed a very familiar girl. She took notice of my staring and smiled at me. She got up from her chair winked and called me over to follow her.

 

There was something oddly familiar about this gesture like I’ve been fooled by it before.

 

I just brushed it off thinking it’s the alcohol kicking in and then that’s when it hit me.

 

“Hey there cutie” said a tall beautiful women

 

“H-Hi” Really smooth there Casanova. Before I could say anything else the model got up to her feet. She took one last glance at me before she gave me a wink and called me over to follow her.

 

BoA

 

is this ghost of girlfriends past or something. I needed air.

 

“Hey guys I’ll be right back I need some air”

 

“Is everything alright?” Hyoyeon asked me. I just nodded at her before taking my coat and left the bar.

 

Once I got outside I felt so much better. I decided to take out my phone and give Tiffany a call.

 

“Hey there Cutie” I felt arms wrap around my waist followed by a kiss on my cheek. I jumped out of surprise dropping my phone. BoA picked it up noticing Tiffany’s number that I was getting ready to dial.

 

“Now maybe we should turn this off. So we won’t have any distractions” she turned it off slipping it in her jacket pocket.

 

“What the hell BoA! Give me my phone!” I screamed at her. I could care less if the whole neighborhood could her me screaming.

 

“Oh come on where’s the Jessica I knew that used to give me a good time.” She wrapped her arms around my neck. She nibbled on my ear and whispered seductively in my ear.

 

“I remember you enjoying it just I as much as I did” she giggled in my ear before speaking once more. “You know you were a very very good for a first timer. Now that you’re older I bet your so much better. Why don’t you show me what you’ve learned of the years” she started pulling on my collar.

 

Damn this girl will never change

 

“No BoA that was a one time thing and that’s how it’s going to stay.” I pushed her off of me.

 

“Now now Jess you and I both know it wasn’t just ONE time. I say it was about TEN times” she giggled at me.

 

I need to get away from this girl she’s completely crazy.

 

“What ever it’s the past so could you please return my phone so I call my girlfriend.” I saw the look of disappointment in her eyes but she quickly covered it up with her smile.

 

“Its ok I don’t mind sharing besides I can keep a secret.”

 

“Are you out of your mind! NO! I will not sleep with you! Now give me back my phone before I tell the cops that you stole it!” I screamed at her. She reached into her pocket retrieving my phone. She put it my hand before leaning back into me.

 

“I will have my way Jessica you’ll see. Nobody and I mean NOBODY turns me down” she quickly walked away leaving me standing dumbfounded.

 

Seriously can things get any worse. I mean all I need is to run into Seohyun and then that would make my night.

 

“Jessica…” said a soft voice.

 

I spoke too soon.

 

I turned around only to find Seohyun standing in front of me but what surprised me more is whom she’s with.

 

“DAD!” 


So here you go things are going to get...interesting from here.

Hope you all enjoy this :D