Let's Get Ready to Rumble Part 2

Don't Leave Me...Please

Have you ever woken up from a horrible dream where you can feel your heart race a mile a minute and feel it pumping out of your chest?

 

Well I sure as hell have the only problem is that this wasn't a dream. This wasn't some nightmare where I can call out to my mom and she'll come to my rescue telling me it's not real. That the monster aren't really real.

 

My problem is that these monsters are real and my dream is actually reality.

 

I felt the sunlight creeping onto my skin making it's way under consuming all of me until I can actually feel the sun rays burning me to my core.

 

Needless to say I wouldn't mind it right now, because after the events of last night I could use an escape.

 

I didn't even mean to fight with Yuri but so was being a major obstacle for me to get to Tiffany, plus she punched me first and the law states I have the right to defend myself so dammit that's just what I did.

 

I'll admit it I might've taken it a little bit far for a second there I completely lost myself it was like I was another person. I'm used to fighting I did it all the time when I was with Seohyun.

 

Now don't get me wrong I never laid a finger on her just on those she cheated with.

 

And not once did I lose myself the way I did last night. I guess I was running on running on over-drive from all of the events that lead up to that point and Yuri blocking me was the finally straw that made me crash and burn.

 

That whole feels like a blue to me. I mean first meeting BoA at the billiards bar and fighting outside of it, which by the way I'm still a little freaked out by that conversation and if I know BoA like I think I do things are only about to get worse. Then there's that whole thing with Seohyun.

 

Gosh just thinking about makes me sick.

 

I lost my train of thoughts when Tiffany began to stir on my chest. She moved her head up towards my neck where I could get a view at her beautiful face.

 

She is so beautiful. She's intoxicating everything about her is so consuming that I can't breathe or function properly when I'm around her.

 

I brushed her hair out of her face l, tracing my fingers across her milky white skin. I let them trail down to her lips when I noticed the bluish bruise forming on her lips from where I struck her.

 

I'm such a monster I promised to never hurt this girl I did the complete opposite by actually giving her physical pain.

 

I had no idea that I even struck her until Yoona's voice of despair brought me out of my trance. I was horrified at what I was staring at, at what I caused to the woman I love. Seeing blood spill from her lips and the terrified look she was giving me, caused me to break down. I forgot the reason I was fighting with Yuri. All I wanted to do at that moment was crawl into a ball and vanish from this world.

 

Of course Tiffany wouldn't allow that instead she took me in her arms and took the blame for me slapping her. I wanted to scream at her that it was all my fault, for her to hit me just the way I struck her.

 

It really was an accident but that doesn't make it right for my behavior and hell it doesn't make me feel good that I'm capable of losing myself and hurt the one's I love.

 

Tiffany's eyes began to flutter open. I guess me caressing her woke her up. She stared at me giving me a look of longing. She reached her hand out and with the tips of her fingers traced the cut above my eyebrow.

 

"Ouch" I could feel my cut throbbing from the rush of my blood coursing through my body, my nerves coming to life letting me know I'm feeling pain.

 

Yeah thanks for reminding me body!

 

"Sorry" she mumbled. She cupped my right cheek in her hand feeling the swelling beneath her fingers.

 

"Your eye is purple and your cheek is a little swollen but if we put ice on it it should come down." She jumped out of bed but not before I pulled her back down.

 

I need to apologize for my foolish behavior.

 

"Wait Tiff, I'm sorry...I'm sorry for last night. For fighting with Yuri for hitting you by accident. God, I didn't even know what I was doing. I out" I chocked out. Feeling a new batch of tears coming out.

 

Tiffany pulled me in for a hug where I just cried and cried in her arms. Letting my emotions get the best of me.

 

"It's ok Jessie if I didn't ignore you then none of this would've happened. I'm so sorry you got hurt because of me." Now Tiffany was crying. This is such a mess.

 

"Still. I mean I hurt you Tiffany" I reached my hand out to rub her bottom lip where the bruise was. She grabbed my hand kissing it gently. Like she was erasing what I did.

 

"It was in the heat of the moment Yoona and I shouldn't have got in between you two. Besides Yuri shouldn't have punched you all you did was defend yourself."

 

"Yeah I guess. I'm also sorry about the whole Seohyun situation." When did my life become a drama. All I need is my father to tell me I'm not really his daughter.

 

Actually that doesn't sound too bad.

 

"Ugh don't remind me. What time are we supposed to go?" Tiffany mumbled against my chest.

 

"My father was going to call me when they were on their way to the university. He wants us to go together." I don't see the point because once we prove I'm not the other, um mother, I want to speed the hell out of there and never look back.

 

"Oh, does he know I'm going?" Tiffany asked me she sat up playing with the ring I gave her as a child.

 

A small smile formed on my lips from the thought of marrying this girl.

 

"It doesn't matter. I remember giving this ring to you." I traced the diamond. I can't believe the ring fits her finger perfectly it's like it's destiny.

 

"Jessie..." She whined, her bottom lip turning upside down forming that cute pout of hers. I chuckled at her sitting up so I can stare in those beautiful eyes of hers. I could get lost in them forever.

 

"I can't wait to make you my wife to start a life together and grow old with you." Tiffany smiled her smile reaching her eyes.

 

"You wanna grow old me?" Her cheeks turning a rosy pink color.

 

"Till death due us part. I can see it see it now a beautiful two-story house with a white picket fence our kids running in the yard playing with our dogs."

 

"Jessie..." Her tears running down her cheeks once more. I started wiping them away, a smile still intact.

 

"Are you serious? You really want all that?" Tiffany mumbled out.

 

"Is that even a question? Of course I want all of that nothing would make me happier." My smile stretching across my face.

 

Tiffany jumped on top of me pushing us back against the bed. The bedsheets engulfing me feeling a sense of warmth and security. Tiffany began to kiss my neck taking small bites of it followed by her gently it.

 

Oh God this girl is driving me insane. I quickly flipped her over on her back softly pushing myself against her till I could feel her breath on my face.

 

"Tiffany..." I breathe out. She cupped my face in her hands with her eyes scanning my face, a look of longing. I stared back getting lost in the beautiful eyes. If I could die in her arms I wouldn't mind.

 

"Jessie..." She softly whispered but loud enough where I can hear her. I ran my right hand up her left side, slowly pushing her shirt up as I did. My finger tips brushing smoothly against her soft skin.

 

Tiffany let out a soft gasp as my cold fingers grazed her skin causing goosebumps to form.

 

"Jess...ie.." She moaned out. I could get used to this it's like my music to my ears. I could listen to her husky voice day in day out.

 

I started hungrily kissing her neck feeling the beast within me come alive, shedding off my skin with the burning desire to make love to her over and over again. Submitting her to oblivion.

 

Her soft moans escaping as I trailed my tongue across her neck stopping on her collar bone where I bit it pulling on the skin. Tiffany abruptly slammed her left hand down on the mattress crumbling the sheets together. Her right in my hair pulling it.

 

"Oh my God...Don't stop...please..."

 

Before I could go any further my phone started to ring. I groaned out of frustration reaching into my pocket where my phone was.

 

"Yes Dad?"

 

"Jessica we're on our way we'll be there in 15 minutes so be ready when we get there."

 

My father hung up the phone on me before I could even answer him back.

 

"Yeah goodbye to you too Dad" I tossed my phone on Tiffany's bed letting out a sigh as I did.

 

"Your Dad hung up on you without saying goodbye again?"

 

"Yeah"

 

Tiffany began to laugh covering with her hand letting out "sorry's" between her laughs.

 

"Yeah yeah, come on we better get ready before my father throws a fit if we're late." I've been leaving some of my clothes here in Tiffany's dorm and vice versa.


The ride to the hospital is awfully quiet. Well...if you block out Krystal and Tiffany's constant blabber about God knows what, but other than that it's quiet.

 

Maybe because of the fact that my face looks like I got into a fight, which I did, but I told my parents I fell down the dorm steps.

 

My mother sort of believed it. As for my father...well...not so much. Anyway my mother is threatening of sueing the school for not proper safety hazards or something like that.

 

Yeah it's not gonna happen my father wouldn't allow it.

 

Anyways since Tiffany pretty much traded me in for my sister. I'm just gonna put my head against the window and close my eyes for a second, only a second.

 

Five Years old

 

"Oh my, Jessica that picture is beautiful. Your an amazing artist." My kindergarten teacher told me. I drew a picture of me, mommy, and daddy. Oh and my new baby sister.

 

Daddy says that my lil' sister is coming into this world pretty soon. I asked him from where and he told me my mommy stomach.

 

I don't know how a baby can come out of a stomach. I asked him how but he told me he'll tell me when I'm ready.

 

He's a meanie head for not telling me. I asked Tiffany if she knew but she didn't know neither. I wonder what Tiffany is doing right now. It that we go to different schools.

 

"Mrs. Smart can you please send Jessica to the office--"

 

"Ooo, what did you do sica" Hyoyeon asked me.

 

"Nuthin I swear." I put my hands up shaking them so Hyoyeon knows I'm telling the truth.

 

"Ok she'll be there. Jessica get your things together your going home." Said Mrs. Smart.

 

"Yay! Bye Hyoyeon see you later." I got my backpack ready and dashed to the office.

 

I wonder why my mommy would pick me up early? Oh well I get to go home so Yippie!

 

As I walked into the office I saw someone so familiar.

 

"Tiffany!" I ran to her and tackled her on the ground.

 

"Are you transferring to my school!?" I screamed in her face.

 

"Jess...ie...c-can y-you..get..off...me" she breathed out.

 

Oops I'm squishing her. Hehe

 

"So...what are you doing here?"

 

"Oh, Daddy and me are taking you to the hospital cause your mommy is having her baby" Explained Tiffany.

 

"Really come on let's go." I grabbed her hand and ready outta the school.

 

We reached the hospital and my father was waiting for us in front of a door.

 

"Daddy did the baby come yet!" I asked jumping into his arms.

 

"Yes sweetie, do you want to meet your baby sister?" My daddy asked me. I nodded my head and he carried me inside.

 

My mommy was holding my baby sister. "Come here Sooyeon" my mother patted the seat next to her.

 

"We still haven't figured out her name yet Jessica do you want to name her?"

 

"Really!?" My eyes shot wide opening when my mommy said this. I get to name my baby sister? This is unbelievable.

 

"Hmm...how about...Krystal.." I said

 

"Crystal...with a C?" My mommy asked me? I looked at her confused.

 

"Mommy that's not how you spell Krystal it's with a K." I rolled my eyes at her. Sheesh doesn't she know anything.

 

"Krystal...I like that.." My mother and me looked down at Krystal she's beautiful just like mommy.

 

I went outside to see Tiffany sitting down eating ice cream. Swinging her legs back in forth since her legs don't reach the floor. She turned and saw me she smiled at me curling her finger motioning me to come over.

 

"Hi Jessie! How's your baby sister!?"

 

"Good I got to name her." I stated proudly with my chin up towards the sky.

 

"Really what's her name?" She asked turning fully so we were face to face.

 

"Krystal, and with a K and not a C."

 

"That's a pretty a name." She clasped her hands together smiling wide. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She looked at me with her eyes big and her cheeks turning a rosy pink color.

 

"Why did you do that? Why'd you kiss me?" She asked putting her head down so I couldn't see her face.

 

"Because your so cute! Tiffany when we're married I want to have kids that are as beautiful as you."

 

"Jessie"

 

Her face was fading away. Why is it fading away.

 

"Jessie wake up we're here."

 

"JESSICA!!" I bolted straight up hitting my head against the seat in front of me.

 

Ouch my eye!

 

"See fany this is how you wake my sister up." Krystal said with a smile and then she turned around, chasing after our parents.

 

I swear there's something wrong with that girl.

 

"Are you ok? Did you hit you cut?" Tiffany cupped my cheeks staring directly into my eyes. I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

 

"What?" She frowned at me. I answered her by leaning forward and kissing her on the lips.

 

"What was that for?" A visible blush forming on her cheeks.

 

"Your so cute you know that." I kissed both her cheeks before grabbing her hand and leading her inside.

 

Dr. Choi office is quite something with his extravagant paintings. The moment you walk in your greeted by a painting of a poor boy sitting down looking towards the ground, looking so lonely almost pleading for help.

 

The recipient looked up at us skeptical. Chewing the top of her pen.

 

Lovely.

 

"And you are?"

 

She sounds like lady from ghostbusters, you know the receptionist that had a distinguish voice.

 

"Um I'm Jessica--"

 

"Through those doors to your right. Have a nice day." Ok she's obviously seen ghostbusters and is portraying Janine Melnitz, the ghostbusters receptionist, very well.

 

"She's weird...Don't you think?" Tiffany asked looking back at the closing door where Ms. Ghostbusters is at.

 

Seriously that was weird. We arrived at the door Ms. Ghostbusters was talking about.

 

"Yeah she is." A small chuckle escaped my lips but it quickly vanished as my hand reached for the doorknob of my pending doom. I turned towards Tiffany taking both her hands in mine.

 

"Listen Tiffany no matter what happens know that I will always love you. I always have and always will." I leaned in kissing her deeply showing her that everything is going to be ok.

 

She nodded her head and entered the room together hand in hand.

 

"Ah Jessica I thought you might've ran out on us. Hello Tiffany how are you?"

 

"I'm fine and yourself?" Tiffany asked back.

 

"Great. So Jessica I was just telling everyone here about the procedure I'll I'm going to need from you is your blood. So if you and Seohyun will please follow me so we can begin" Dr. Choi got up from his chair in the corner of the room.

 

"I'll be back Tiff" I gave her a peck on the lips and from the corner of my eye I saw Seohyun look away and quickly follow Dr. Choi.

 

Seohyun and I followed Dr. Choi into another room where there was a bed with a sonogram right next to it.

 

"Seohyun I'm going need you to change into a hospital gown so if you follow the nurse she'll help you out." Dr. Choi gesture to the nurse who was helping set up. They left the room so Seohyun can change into the gown.

 

"Jessica if you please give me your arm so I can draw some blood." I did as I was told. Dr Choi wrapped a rubber band around my bicep so my vein will pop out.

 

"What are you going to do?"

 

"Well we take your blood sample and compare it to the babies."

 

He took a syringe and stuck it into my vein drawing blood.

 

"How do you do that? I mean how do you get blood or DNA from the baby?" He finished drawing my blood and put a cotton swab over the puncture wound.

 

"Well I'm going to take a needle that well extract the babies DNA. I'll have to enter through Seohyun but to ensure the safety of both Seohyun and the baby I'll use the sonogram to help guide me. So anymore questions?" I shook my head no.

 

Wow I kind of fell sorry for Seohyun now. Maybe this is my child I mean why else will she go through all this.

 

Wait, no! It's not mine because it can't be mine. Just then Seohyun walked in in a white gown that reached right above her knees.

 

"Seohyun if you would please lay on the bed and put your feet on the foot rest, and we'll get started." Seohyun did just that I moved to the chair that was right next to chair.

 

Dr. Choi showed us the needle he was going to use and Seohyun looked terrified.

 

I grabbed her hand squeezing it for reassurance, that it was going to be ok. She turned and looked at me, staring into one another eyes, and for a moment there it felt like the beginning of our relationship. Where we were discovering one another and actually loved each other. Funny how things change.

 

"Are you ready?" Dr. Choi asked Seohyun. It took her a few seconds before she nodded her head for Dr. Choi to continue.

 

"Your going to feel a pitch."

 

"Ouch" a tear rolled her cheek. I wiped it away holding her hand tighter.

 

In a few moments the baby popped up on the screen. Wow that's amazing it's beautiful. My heart began to race as the needle came into view. Dr. Choi poked the baby and I'm assuming DNA was extracted.

 

"Ok Seohyun your going to fell a tug this time so take a deep breathe and on the count of three I want you to release it. Ready 1..2..3" and just like that the needle was removed from inside of Seohyun.

 

"Ok if you two will give me 20 minutes I'll have your results. Seohyun dear you may change back into your clothes, and I'll meet you two where your parents are." Dr. Choi left carrying a tray with my blood and the baby's.

 

We went back into the room to find laughter among mine and Seohyun's parents.

 

At least they're enjoying themselves.

 

Tiffany saw me and immediately walked up to me.

 

"Are you ok?" She grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers together.

 

"Yeah I am. What about you?" I felt kind if bad leaving her here but hey at least she had Krystal.

 

"I'm fine your parents are funny and well I had Krystal to keep my company." She weakly smiled at me. I know this is strenuous on us both.

 

We sat down next to each other with Tiffany's head resting on my shoulder and mine on top of her's, and what felt like mere seconds 20 mintues went by.

 

Dr. Choi came in with the results.

 

"Well I don't know if this is good news or bad so I'm just going to say it...Jessica....you...are the other parent of this child."


So here it is sorry if there are mistakes I didn't look over it so my apologizes. The next chapter will be about the explantion and it'll also be Tiffany's POV. I'll have the next chapter up in a few days.