The Story of Us

Don't Leave Me...Please

Sorry I know I've been MIA for a while now but I finally had the chance to put up this chapter. I hope you all enjoy! And I promise to update alot quicker this time. Sorry if it's to short and there's mistakes


"Hurry up Jessica! If you would've woken up when I called you we might've been on time to freshman orientation, but nooo ms. Sleepyhead decided to sleep 20 mintues more."

 

"Oh give it a rest hyo!"

 

I swear going to these things is a waste of time. Especially since I could still be asleep right now. All they're going to do is lecture us on the importance of safety and curfew blah blah blah.

 

Our soccer coach already gave us this speech. So it's not like we're missing anything important.

 

"Why are you so worried for it's not like we haven't heard this already!" I screamed back at Hyo who, believe it or not, is actually behind me.

 

"Still. Besides I promised Taeyeon that I would be there with her, and now she's probably mad at me." Yelled Hyoyeon right back at me.

 

We're running across campus trying to get to the admissions building as fast as possible.

 

"Hurry up Hyo we're almost there." Just as I turned the corner I bumped into someone.

 

"Ahh" Screamed a girl. Luckily I have fast reflexes and manged to catch her before her face met the ground.

 

"Omg! I'm so sorry! Are you....ok..." I trailed off as stared down at the girl in my arms. My heart stopped beating completely, the world around me seized to exist.

 

This girl is beautiful really beautiful.

 

She stared right back at me, and for a moment there I got lost in her eyes. She was like reaching the surface of the water after holding your breath for hours.

 

  "Hi..." I manged to get out.

 

  "Hi" she replied back. Damn even her voice is breathtaking.

 

  "Um could you possible let go of me?"

 

way to go Casanova now you made yourself look like a creep. So I did exactly what she asked and let go of her, only for her to laid on the floor this time.

 

 !

 

  "Wow Sica first you save her and then throw her to her pending doom.Nice"

 

  "Shut up Hyo!" I said while helping the beautiful stranger up.

 

  "It's ok I'm fine."

 

  "I'm Jessica by the way." I said extending my hand towards her.

 

  "Seo Joohyun but I prefer to be called Seohyun."She shook my hand. Man I'm I in trouble. I just stood there staring at her while shaking her hand still.  

 

"So...Are you gonna let go of my hand? Or do you plan on kidnapping it?" She giggled as I quickly released her hand.

 

 

"So i was saying..." The rest of her speech went unheard as i kept on staring at the beautiful stranger in front of me.

 

Damn did that sound chessy. I really need to stop watching all those drama's with Hyoyeon.

 

"So Sica is she your next victum? Opps did I say victum I meant girlfriend." Laughed Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung; who by the way came out of nowhere.

 

"Shut up you guys. I mean nothing is going to happen I probably won't even see her again.

 

A week later

 

I can't believe I'm late to soccer practice coach is going to be so pissed at me. As I turned the corner getting ready to run down the stadium stairs I bumped into someone landing on top of the said person.

 

"Sorry I didn't see YOU!!!" I screamed down to the same girl I bumped into last week.

 

Wow what are the odds of that?

 

"Hi again" she giggled. Gosh that is like music to my ears.

 

"You sure do like running into people don't you?" She questioned.

 

"Yeah sorry bout that I don't mean to"

 

"Its alright. I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time." She said her breathe bitting against my lips, her plum kissable lips, "I say more like the right place at the right time"

 

"Why's that?" She questioned. A look of confusion spread across her and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I said my next line.

 

"Because you get to see me and I get to see you" A blush formed on her face as she turned her head to the side. A tiny giggle escaped her lips as she turned back to reply but stopped what ever she was going to say as her eye caught mine, and for just that moment it truly felt like we were alone, that the world was made just for us.

 

"Jessi?" I looked up only to find Tiffany standing their, along with Yoona, looking down at Seohyun and I. For some strange reason I felt a huge lump in my throat along with a guilty feeling in the put of my stomach.

 

But before I could answer her or think to much about my guilty feeling my coach showed up.

 

"Jung your fifften minutes late and to sum it all up your playing graby while your at it!!! Get up and you better believe that your going to be doing stadiums until I get tired!!! Hurry up and get down to the field!"

 

The next day

 

Stupid coach and her making me running all evening and now she's calling me to go to her office this late at night.

 

Well it was only eight o'clock but still I could be sleeping.

 

"So is that a yes then Tiffany? You'll go out with me?" Wait Tiffany? Nah it can't be my Tiffany it's probably another.

 

"Um I don't know Siwon" But that does sound like her I peaked around the cornor looking into the hallway that leads to the boy's locker room and sure enough there stood Tiffany with I guess to be that Siwon guy.

 

"Come on just one date, please. I promise it'll be worth your while."

 

"What are you looking at." Someone whispered in my ear.

 

"Yah. I trying to kill me!" I screamed.

 

"Sorry. Jessica right? I just wanted to say Hi before when both end up on the floor or you know how it normally goes when we meet each other." She laughed and I couldn't help but laugh as well.

 

"Yeah sorry...again..I guess we do that alot" I said while rubbing the back of my head.

 

"Nah...just twice..." She laughed once again. And suddenly I had this feeling like I keep on wanting to hear more of it.

 

"Hey Seohyun if you're not busy this friday would you like-"

 

"Jessi? What are you doing here?" I was getting ready to answer her when Seohyun beat me to it.

 

"Well Jessica here was about to ask me out on a date Friday; Aint that right Jessi?"

 

"Well you see-" And once again I was cut off by Seohyun.

 

"And to answer her question the answer is yes. Pick me up around seven Jessica." And before I could say anything she lead in and kissed me on my cheek.

 

I swear this girl is trouble.

 

"Right seven" I barely manged to get out with my hand on my cheek and my heart beating a mile a minute.

 

"Bye" she said to everyone

 

"Jessi" Came a soft whisper from the girl across from me. I turned to look at her and I could see the hurt in her eyes. Why should she be hurt when she was seconds ago to agreeing to a date of her own.

 

"Jessi"

 

"Jessi please"

 

"Please get up"

 

"Jessi"