What Now?

Don't Leave Me...Please

“H-How is that possible? I-I mean I don’t have a . So how is that possible!?” screamed Jessica.

 

“Well it seems that Jessica has extra hormones, so with that being said Jessica’s body can reproduce . So if the two of them had for a long period of time, and I mean a loonnggg period kind of an all-day marathon type of deal.” Mr. Choi started to laugh at his own statement, but quickly stopped when he realized the situation at hand. Both Jessica and Seohyun blushed at this. I couldn’t help the jealousy that was slowly starting to creep in.

 

I looked over to Jessica’s parents, her father looked beyond furious while her mother on the other hand I couldn’t really tell if she is disappointed or mad as well.

 

“Uhem so as I was saying it’s possible that Jessica body reproduce and during if they were pressed together when Jessica came…well you get the picture so which means Jessica is the father, urm I mean other mother, I hope things well be…solved. Oh and Seohyun I’ll be the one doing checkups on you every other week. Glad I could help…soo..bye”

 

Mr. Choi quickly left the office.

 

Hell I don’t blame him either.

 

The room fell into complete silence no one was speaking or looking at each other. Heck I don’t even think anyone is breathing cause I know I’m not that’s for damn sure.

 

Don’t panic Tiffany! Don’t panic!!

 

Seohyun father was the first to speak “Well then I guess-“Mr. Jung cut him off before he could finish his sentence, jumping out of his seat quickly which caused the chair to fall backwards.” Jessica Jung Sooyeon you are going to marry this girl, quit soccer, and you’re going to work at the company this instant!” screamed Mr. Jung.

 

Jessica was in complete shock but she quickly composed herself before she herself began to yell.” No! I’m not going to marry Seohyun or quit soccer or work for you in your stupid company!! The only person I’m going to marry is Tiffany and Tiffany only, and if you have a problem with that well then you can OFF!!” Everyone in the room gasped at what Jessica said. I was touched that she wants to marry only me but now isn’t the time to be thankful. Or is it? Oh I don’t know!

 

“Jessica—“Began Mrs. Jung.” No Mom don’t I won’t marry her but…I will be there for my child. We don’t have to marry in order to raise a child. Mr. and Mrs. Seo I promise to be a good mother to my child but I don’t love your daughter. I did at a point but I don’t anymore. I’m sorry.” Jessica grabbed my hand and we quickly left Mr. Choi’s building.

 

Jessica started screaming for a cab. I could tell she wanted to get away as quickly as possible so did I but I need to know what she is thinking.

 

“Jessica..” I tried but she kept trying to flag a cab down.

 

“Jessica.” I tried again but louder this time.

 

“Seriously what do I have to do in order to get a cab! Do I have to flash someone! !”

 

“Jessica”! I screamed. She turned to look at me nothing but fear was readied on her face .”Hey look at me. It’s going to be ok. I’m here we’ll get through this together ok. Just tell me what’s going through your head?”

 

Before I knew it Jessica started to cry. I quickly wrapped her in my arms she buried her face in my neck crying her eyes out.

 

“Shh it’s ok” I said while rubbing her back in order to calm her down. She looked up and directly into my eyes.

 

“I’m scared I’m so scared Tiffany. That was supposed to be you you were supposed to give me my first child. Not her! You it was supposed to be you…” she cried harder. She once again buried her face in my neck. I could feel my tears fall as well as we held each other crying in each other embrace.


I finished telling my morning events to Yoona and Teayeon.

 

“Wow” said Taeyeon.

 

“Wow is right. Damn Fany your life is better than a soap opera.” Said Yoona. Both Taeyeon and I looked at Yoona.

 

“What?” questioned Yoona.

 

“Seriously Yoona not the best time to add one of your idiotic comments.” Taeyeon told her cousin.

 

“Well I’m telling the truth. It’s one of those drama’s where you’re watching the episode and even though it’s not over you wish it was already next week so you can see what happens.”

 

“REALLY” Both Taeyeon and I said at the same time. I looked at her and we both laughed.

 

“Ok you both don’t have to yell at me. I’m sorry that I find Tiffany’s life more interesting than those same old boring drama’s.” Yoona explained herself but her explanation really wasn’t helping herself out.

 

“Yeah not helping Yoona.” Taeyeon giggled at her cousins face. Which quickly turned into a pout.

 

UNNIE~” Yoona said in her annoying aegyo. If you can even call that aegyo. Its too high pitched and annoying if I hadn’t said that already.

 

“Don’t you dare say another word Yoona unless you want me to punch you in the mouth.” I half-jokingly half-threated her.

 

“You wouldn’t dare”

 

“Try me”

 

“Ok girls I’m I going to have to put you in time out?” Taeyeon said while looking at the both of us. Yoona and I stuck our tongues out at one another before we said sorry to Taeyeon.

 

“So has Jessica called or texted you since you got back to the dorm?” Yoona asked. I just simply shook my head no before grabbing my coffee and drinking from it.

 

“Nope but she said she was going to go talk to Hyoyeon about all this.”

 

“Hyoyeon hasn’t called or texted me either so they’re probably still talking to each other.” Taeyeon said. Usually when either one of them had a problem they needed to discuss with each other it would only take them an hour or so to figure it out but it’s been four hours and we haven’t heard a single word from them.

 

“You don’t think they fled the country I mean I would in a situation li—“ Yoona trailed off after she saw the death glares Taeyeon and I were giving her.

 

“Yeah Yeah I Know I know now’s not the time for your idiotic comments Yoona. Sorry” Taeyeon turned her attention back to me.

 

“Anyways, what are you going to do Tiffany? You’re not going to leave Jessica right?” she asked. I took a drink out of my cup before answering her.

 

“No of course not. It’s just that…everything has changed…I mean parenthood is a big step and I don’t know if I’m ready to be a mom well step-mom. I want to be here for Jessica but I don’t know if I can.”

 

I looked down and began to cry. This is so ed up. Ever since I was five all I ever dreamed about was marrying Jessica and having a family with her but now someone has beat me to it. Both Yoona and Taeyeon got up to hug me.

 

“It’s gonna be ok Tiffany sure it’s going to be tough but you and Jessica love each other and you’ll figure it out. Just don’t run out on Jessica especially now when she needs you the most and you know we’ll always be here for you no matter what.” Taeyeon said while wiping the tears off my cheek.

 

“Yeah Fany Taes right you and Jessica both need each other right now. So don’t give up besides I think it’ll be kinda cool to be a mom. Anyways now you know that when you and Jessica get married you’ll be able to start a family of your own without having to use special treatment if you know what I mean.” Yoona winked at the end of her sentence which brought laughter to the table. They’re right it’s going to be tough but as long as Jessica and I are together we can get through anything.


Yeah sorry that it takes me awhile to update but I finally did so YAY ME!!!! Lol I really didn't know how I was going to explain Jessica getting Seohyun pregnant so I tried to make it seem as real as possible. Anyways from her on out I'll probably jump from past to present just like I did in the previous chapter this will help get a better understanding of the characters and what awaits them. So until next time. Hopefully soon. Bye