I'm Pregnant

Don't Leave Me...Please

“Dad!”

 

 

What the hell is my dad doing with Seohyun!

 

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Get in the car NOW!” what the hell did I do that my father is so upset with me.

 

 

I looked over at Seohyun and see looks a little uneasy. Almost scared.

 

 

“Dad wha’s going—“

 

 

“Jessica I said get in the car NOW! NOT TOMMORROW! NOT NEXT WEEK! BUT NOW!!!” screamed my father. I haven’t seen him this mad since I told him I was quitting the company.

 

 

I quickly entered the car followed by Seohyun. She shifted from side to side in her seat. You could easily tell that she was uncomfortable with the situation and it doesn’t help that my father is making it worse by screaming at the driver to drive faster to our house.

 

 

“Seohyun what’s going on?” she looked at me with tears in her eyes. Her lip slightly quivering, she was on the verge of breaking down.

 

 

Even though we weren’t together anymore it still pangs me to see her cry. I grabbed her hand, squeezing it for her to be reassured that everything is going to be ok. Even if my father is acting like totally nut job.

 

 

“J-Jessie…I’m s-so s-sorry…I don’t know how this h-happened…” she covered with her hand. Her tears finally bursting through her eyes.

 

 

“What do you mean Seohyun?” This whole night has been strange I wouldn’t be surprised if my father arranged for us to marry.

 

 

“Jessie I-I’m—“ my father cut her off, “Seohyun that’s enough. She can wait until we reach the house.”

 

After that the rest of the ride home was awfully quiet. We finally reached my parents house after a good 30 minutes of silence. My father abruptly got out of the car and bursting in through the door. My mother and Seohyun’s parents nearly fell out of their chairs by the door slamming against the wall.

 

 

“Honey you scared me and Seohyun’s parents.” My mother said.

 

 

“Sorry. Jessica Seohyun take a seat.” My father said. He had his meeting voice on. Every time he used this tone he meant business.

 

 

And by the looks of it I’m really worried that I might be right about the whole arranged marriage deal.

 

 

“Seohyun do you wish to tell her or should I?” My father asked. Seohyun took a deep breathe before speaking.

 

 

“Well you see. J-Jessie I-I’m p-pregnant…” she stuttered out.

 

 

So why are they telling me this?

 

 

“So…your point is?” seriously they dragged my here just to tell me my ex-girlfriend is pregnant.

 

 

“U-Um well it’s y-yours…” Seohyun replyed back. I nearly chocked on my own saliva.

 

 

“WHAT! You’re joking right. I mean come on I’m a girl she’s a girl that is not possible!” I got out of my seat pointing a finger at Seohyun. I should have known she pull something like this off.

 

 

Always looking for a way for me to stay around, not matter what lies or people she uses to get me to stay.

 

 

Well not this time. I will not be trapped by her and come crawling back to her like she expects me to do so.

 

“Jessica it’s not lik—“ I cut her off. I don’t want to hear her lies anymore.

 

 

“ENOUGH! I don’t want to hear it! How could you!? How could you come up with a lie like this! Seriously do you think my parents would believe this! I don’t love YOU anymore! For crying out loud I’m with Tiffany, and now your trying to ruin that! You don’t have me wrapped around your finger anymore!” I could feel my whole body burst in rage. My veins in my arms began to pop out my face was burning up from pure rage.

 

I was expecting my parents to be on my side with something like this, but my mother got up and went over to Seohyun, who was sitting on the opposite couch, and began comforting her. My father was glaring at me almost trying to kill me with his eyes. If looks could kill surely I would be dead.

 

 

“Jessica” Seohyun father began, “Seohyun is two-months pregnant—“

 

 

“Great! So she got pregnant by one of the guys she cheated on me with. It’s nice to know what are relationship really meant to you.” I sarcastically replyed.

 

 

Seohyun got out of her chair wiping her tears away.

 

 

“I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!” she screamed at me.

 

 

“REALLY! Then why would I see you all over anyone or anything that had a ing pulse! And then having them come up to me telling me how great you are!”

 

 

“I never actually slept with them! I did it so I could get your attention! Since you were always drooling over Tiffany and me flirting around was the only way to get you to stop!” she sat back down looking defeated.

 

 

“What’s with all the yelling?” Krystal asked. When the hell did she get here.

 

 

“Seohyun here” I pointed over to her. Seohyun looked down at her stomach covering it with her hands. “She’s pregnant and she’s saying it’s mine.”

 

Krystal looked down shuffling on her feet. “I know Jess…She told me two-months ago.” She sighed and went over to the couch were I was sitting before.

 

 

“You knew! And you believe her!” Everyone was looking at me pleading with their eyes for me to believe them. Figures they would take Seohyun side, she was the innocent little girl so could never cheat, she would neve lie. Bull. I shook my head and headed for the back door. I stepped on the deck. Holding onto the railing looking out into my mother’s garden. It was really beautiful. This is the place were Tiffany and I first kissed.

 

 

Gosh, I was so nervous I nearly missed. A light chuckle escaped my lips remembering how cute we were. Both of us agreeing to kiss for five seconds how dumb we were.

 

 

“I remember Tiffany’s mother and I spying on the two of you, and witnessing your proposal to her. Even if I did tell you to wait.” My mother said. She turned me around looking me dead in the eye.

 

 

Tears began to form in my eyes. I looked back at my mother she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

 

“Oh Sooyeon…” my mother took me in her arms. Caressing my back to calm me down.

 

 

“Everything is going to be ok sweetie. Your father has arranged for a DNA test tomorrow with Mr. Choi.”

 

 

“What if it is mine Mom? Tiffany is going to hate me and want nothing to do with me.” I cried out to my mother. She pushed me back she could look at me in the eyes.

 

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Tiffany loves you, you just need to explain to her and let her know it’s her that you love. Yes it’ll be hard on the both of you but as long you love each other and help each other out through thick and thin. Then you two will be together until the day you die.” I hugged my mother.

 

 

She’s always been so understanding no matter what problem I faced. She was always there for me.

 

 

“Thanks mom. I needed that.”

 

 

“Anytime. Now go talk to Tiffany.” I nodded my head at her.

 

 

I went back inside to say my goodbyes and told them I’ll see them tomorrow. As I was making my way out Krystal stopped me.

 

 

“Hey unnie can I talk to you for a bit?”

 

 

“Sure lets talk on the way to my car.” She nodded her head and began walking with me to my car.

 

 

“So what’s up?” I asked her.

 

 

“It’s about Tiffany”

 

 

“Ok what about her” seriously how worse can this night get.

 

 

“Well Hara kind of told Tiffany about your past relationship.” She carefully said. Who the hell is Hara and what past relationship.

 

 

“Who the hell is Hara!? I never dated anyone named Hara!” I screamed at my sister. Losing whatever patience I had left.

 

 

“Seriously Jessie I think mom dropped you on your head too many times. Hara…Goo Hara…Ring any bells.” When I shook my head at her. She pulled her hair out of frustration.

 

 

“Then one you made out with at your beach party!”

 

 

Oh that one.

 

 

! She did what!

 

“Really?” she looked at me as saying duh.

 

 

“Yeah and Tiffany was pretty pissed off at her”

 

 

“As if I need anymore drama in my life. Alright thanks for the heads up.”

 

"Oh and Tiffany is pretty pissed at the fact that she wan't invitied to the party, let alone everyone hiding it from her."

 

". As if I need anymore drama in my life." I mumbled, "Thanks for the heads up Krys...I'll see you tomorrow..."

 

We hugged each other and I got inside the car and drove off. I can’t believe Seohyun might be bearing my child. No that’s not possible it can’t be.

 

It can’t be


Next chapter is Jessica and Tiffany's talk and it's not going to be a pretty