Right?

Don't Leave Me...Please

 

A month has gone by and I can honestly say that this has been the best month of my life. Jessie and I finally decided that it was foolish of us to take things slow.

 

 

I mean we’ve known each other since we were five. We know each other’s secret, all the good and bad things about each other. So we are officially a couple.

 

 

I’m the happiest person in the world and its all thanks Jessica Jung. A smile formed on my lips by just the thought of her.

 

 

“You’re smiling like a mad woman again” Yoona said while fixing her dress.

 

 

We were getting ready to attend Taeyeon’s bachelorette party.

 

 

“So who else is going to Taeyeon’s bachelorette party?” I asked of Yoona. Her and Taeyeon are cousins they are so different and yet so alike. Yoona and I met back in elementary. Once we met that was it we were two peas in a pod.

 

 

Even though she likes to pull pranks on me and drive me crazy half the time. I know that at the end of the day she’ll have my back and I’ll have hers. Then her cousin Taeyeon moved in with her our 1st year in High school. I’ve never seen Hyoyeon so nervous until Taeyeon came into her life.

 

 

“Sunny, Hara, Yuri, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli, Luna, and I think that its.” Yoona said

 

 

“So how are things with you and Jessica? You two have a long time coming, like seriously you’ve known be in love with her for how long and you’re barely getting together.” Yoona moved to sit on her bed to try on her heels.

 

 

“Things are seriously amazing. I’ve waited for this for so long and now that we are together” I let out a sigh “I’m floating on cloud nine.” I started smiling like a mad woman again.

 

 

“Why did she wait so long to ask you out? She’s loved you since you two were young right?”

 

 

“I don’t know I mean she says she has but after her father started taking her into the office with him she started changing. She became distant with me. She started treating me like a friend not being all lovey dovey with me.” At least in school I finished off in my head.

 

 

Mine and Jessica’s late nights in my room are something I want to keep to myself. Even though it hurt me thinking she was toying with my heart.

 

 

“Have you asked her?” Yoona raised an eyebrow at me, “I don’t want you to be her rebound. Speaking of rebound has…she said anything about…Seohyun…” She asked in an uneasy tone.

 

 

What does she know

 

 

“No she hasn’t seen her since that night a month ago. Why do you ask?” I turned around to face her. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

 

 

“Oh nothing just asking” she giggled trying to pass it off. “Where’s Taeyeon she said she’ll be here in 20 minutes and that was 40 minutes ago.” She started to check her phone switching the subject.

 

 

“Yoona…what do you know? What are you hiding?” she looked at me with sympathy. Almost looking sorry.

 

 

Before she could answer me. Taeyeon walked in.

 

 

“Sorry I’m late traffic was bad” Taeyeon said. She looked good in her strip less black dress. It really fit her in all the right places. Taeyeon may not have a chest but she makes up for it for having a nice behind. Which is why Hyoyeon can’t keep her hands off her.

 

 

“It’s ok Taeyeon, Tiffany and I were running behind as well”

 

 

“But we’re ready now so lets go” Yoona said in an usual tone.

 

 

Taeyeon shot me a look of confusion. I simply shrugged at her and made our way out.


 

We were surrounded by loud music with male & female strippers everywhere you turned.

 

 

That’s right Taeyeon’s bachelorette is at strip club but unlike any other strip club this had both female & male strippers. I figured why Taeyeon would pick this place the strippers are hot.

 

 

“Taeyeon!” screamed Sunny. I’m surprised she could make it she had a photo shoot at Jessica’s company in New York.

 

 

“Sunny! I can’t believe you made it!” screamed Taeyeon right back. The two shorties started jumping up and down with each other.

 

 

“Taeyeon do you remember Goo Hara? She works at Jung’s modeling company also.” Sunny asked. Now that she mentioned that now I remember where I heard that name before.

 

 

“Oh yeah hey hara how have you been. I haven’t seen you since Jessica’s party at the beach” Jessica had a party at the beach?

 

 

When did this party happen?

 

 

“Yeah oh my god that was sooo much fun. That was like what two years ago?” Hara asked. She turned to me and smirked.

 

 

“Don’t worry about Hara she’s harmless” said Krystal Jessica’s younger sister. I gave her a hug and she gave me a tight squeeze for reassurance.

 

Hara passed by me and smiled at me. Why the hell did she just give me that look that she knows something that I don’t know.

 

 

“It was wasn’t. Well get ready Taeyeon cause your about to have the best bachelorette party ever!” We all cheered to what Sunny had said.

 

 

Three bottles later Taeyeon was being dragged to the center of a stage.

 

“Whoa get it a TaeTae!” I started screaming like a mad woman. Almost spilling my drink on my red low cut dress.

 

 

Oops I think I’ve had one too many.

 

 

“Yah, I don’ t wanna go!” the two male strippers put on a blind fold on her eyes and sat her down in the chair.

 

 

Another stripper came out with a sparkly red vest that was opened his big stomach showing. He pulled out a microphone and began Mcing. He looked like Kang Ho Dong. How the hell is the man a stripper!?

 

 

“Ladies and gentleman we have a very special guest with us today. Kim Taeyeon is engaged and is about to be married in a few weeks.” The crowed cheered and some even booed.

 

 

Taeyeon just laughed at all the commotion.

 

 

“So we need to give her the best time ever as a single woman before she ties the knot.”

 

 

The lights dimmed and this song started playing. A female stripper made her way out. She grabbed Taeyeons hair and scrunched it up. She moved in front of her, sat on her lap and removed the blind fold. The look on Taeyeon’s face was priceless. As Taeyeon was getting her Goo Hara decided to sit next to me.

 

 

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Hara asked me in her words slurring a little bit.

 

 

“Yes I am. And yourself?” I asked right back. She gave me a crooked smile followed by her snickering a bit.

 

 

Either this girl is highly intoxicated or she’s just very strange. I’m gonna go with both.

 

 

“So you and Jessica huh” she laughed again. She moved closer to me making me uncomfortable as she leaned into me whispering in my ear.

 

 

“She has a magnificent mouth and mmm that tongue of hers could just drive a girl….Crazy!” Hara took a sip of her drink getting up casually but not before she gave me a wink.

 

 

My anger began to boil it scorched through me like fire. I got up ready to give her a piece of my mind but Krystal grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

 

 

“Whatever she told you is a lie.”

 

 

“What about the beach party she never told me about that and let alone invite me” I crossed my arms pouting as I did this.

 

 

“It was the summer you left to visit your family in Korea. She wanted to invite you but you already told her you were leaving for the summer.”

 

 

“But that still doesn’t explain why she never told me.” She was about to answer me but I got up not wanting to here her explanation. What Hara said really bothered me.

 

 

“Hey what’s wrong with you?” Yoona asked.

 

 

“Nothing just need some air”

 

 

“Are you sure? You seem like you’re mad.” Oh she right about that.

 

 

I’m pissed off completely.

 

 

“Mad is far from it” I order another drink from the bartender.

 

“So you wanna tell me what’s wrong?” We decided to head outside so we can talk a little bit more privately without a male stripper ing his thing in our faces.

 

 

“Hara told me something about Jessica.” I started off.

 

 

“What did she say?”

 

 

“Well for starters Jessica had a beach party that I had no idea about.” I sighed in frustration. Yoona looked at me with wide before answering me.

 

 

“Beach party…” she mumbled.

 

 

“You already knew about that huh” When she nodded her head. I let out a scream.

 

 

“Urgh did everyone go to this party except for me!?”

 

 

“Listen Fany it’s not like we all plotted against you. You were just out of town and Sica didn’t want us to say anything so you wouldn’t feel bad or left out.” Explained Yoona.

 

 

“Well hiding it from me sure does make me feel so much better!” I sarcastically said.

 

 

“Ok, so what’s got your ’s in a bundle?”

 

 

I let out a defeated sigh before answering her.

 

 

“Hara said that Jessica has an amazing mouth and that her tongue could just drive her crazy, which by the way I already knew that. I didn’t need some y looking girl to tell me that!” When Yoona didn’t say anything I knew something wasn’t right.

 

 

“Yoona…what happened at the beach party?” I asked of her moving closer to her so I could get a better look at her.

 

 

“Fany you should ask Jessica that. It’s none of my business. I have no right to say anything.” Yoona put her hands up in defense.

 

 

“You’re my best friend Yoona! Of course you have every right!” I screamed in her face. Feeling tears begin to fill in my eyes.

 

 

“Look Fany just ask her. When you get back to the dorm ask Jessica, ok?”

 

 

“Lets go back inside and enjoy the rest of the party” Yoona grabbed my arm pulling inside.

 

 

“Hold on I’ll be in a bit” She nodded her head making her way back inside the club.

 

 

I pulled out my phone and dialed Jessica’s number.

 

 

~Hi you’ve reached Jessica leave a name and number and I’ll get back to you as soon as possibble~

 

 

Ugh of course it goes straight to voicemail. “Hey Jessie we need to talk” I said seriously.

 

 

I went back into the club only to find myself face to face with Hara.

 

 

“Oh Tiffany before I leave I just wanted to give you a little tip about Jessie” She leaned again in whispered in my ear.

 

 

“She likes to be before she gets stick…if you now what I mean. Well bye Tiffany have a nice night” Hara left the club leaving me fuming where I stand.

 

 

Son of a—

 

 

Ok calm down Tiffany she just pull your string. She wants a reaction out of you but she’s not getting it right…

 

Right…  


So here's the first Chapter. Hope you enjoyed it