♥♥Eight♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sniffled as she turned over in her bed. Feeling sick in her stomach, she groaned.

Why? Why, God? Why did this have to happen to me?

Jessica wanted to just hide her face away forever. She felt embarrassed and humiliated by the fact that she stood up to Kyuhyun, making a fool out of herself in the end.

Was I really just being played the whole time? I'm such a fool...

She then cried herself to sleep.

Taeyeon and Yesung stormed into the school after they stood up to Kyuhyun about Jessica.

Taeyeon found herself leaning against Jessica's locker. She huffed a breath out.

"What's the matter?" Yesung asked her as he looked at her. "Aren't you glad we did what we did?"

Taeyeon shrugged. "I guess. I am glad that we told Kyuhyun off, but do you think we did the right thing?"

Yesung just gave her a small grin. "Well, I mean, we did it for Jessi, right?"

"We did. I'm just unsure of how Kyuhyun would actually take it." Taeyeon scrunched up her nose, making a face. "Knowing his past relations, he'd probably forget it and move on like it was no big deal."

Yesung just sighed. "I understand, but who knows what he would do. Maybe he'll take what we said seriously. Maybe he will apologise to her. People can change, you know."

"I just don't know how to feel about him anymore," Taeyeon groaned. "The way Jessi would describe him, she makes it seem like he's not the Kyuhyun we knew. But after the recent event, it makes me believe that he was just acting. I don't know. I just don't know anymore."

"Let's just talk to Jessi later on. Maybe he'll actually talk to her."

"Fine then. But I'm keeping my eye on him cause I still don't trust him."

Kyuhyun had watched the two that approached him walk away into the school. He felt like he was in a trance. He didn't know what had just happened.

Did Taeyeon and Yesung just tell me that Jessica actually. . . had feelings for me?

No. . . . that's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter