♥♥Five♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun opened the car door for Jessica when they arrived in front of her house after their little night out. He held out his hand for her to grab onto for support.

Much to his surprise, she held onto it tightly and kept holding it as she smiled.

Kyuhyun bit on his tongue, making sure that it wasn't daydreaming or something.

He then decided to let her hold his hand until she felt like letting go. He walked her up to the front door and waited. "So, did you have fun?"

Jessica smiled for him and nodded. "I did. Thank you for such a wonderful night. I'm glad I got to do something like this. I don't know when the last time I was out of the house for a night of fun."

Kyuhyun chuckled at her response. "Great. Well, maybe we could spend some more time together like that in the future."

She nodded again, agreeing with his suggestion. "Of course. I would love that."

They stood there awkwardly, hearing the sounds of crickets chirping in the night.

Jessica looked up at the night, starry sky and gasped, pointing upwards. "Look!"

Kyuhyun looked up at the direction she was pointing at. A shooting star.

"A shooting star," she said before closing her eyes, making a wish in her heart.

Kyuhyun saw that she was wishing on the star. He decided that he would make one as well. I wish that you'll be my future.

Jessica opened her eyes after making a quick wish. "Did you make a wish?"

"I did," he quietly said.

"Are you wishing for it with all your heart?"

He didn't answer. He didn't know what to say or how to explain it. He knew that he wanted to know Jessica in the future and that she would be a special person to him. But he didn't know exactly how to word it.

"I'm honestly not so sure at this point," Kyuhyun truthfully stated.

Jessica just smiled. "Don't worry. I hope that your wish comes true." She gave his hand a squeeze as she stared up at the night sky.

Kyuhyun looked at her and saw how mesmorized she was by the beauty of the night sky. He couldn't help but smile not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. He could feel his heart beating loudly and fast. He could feel bullets of sweat building up on his forehead.

His deep thinking was interrupted when she spoke again.

"I better go inside now. I bet my father is waiting for me."

"Of course," he casually said, snapping out of his trance.

"Thank you, again for tonight." Jessica then leaned forward, standing on her tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Kyuhyun was surprised by her action, but he did not react to it. He actually, liked it.

Jessica let go of their intertwined hands and began walking up to her door when her hand was suddenly grabbed again by Kyuhyun's. She turned around and gave him a concerned look. "What is it?"

"Jessica," he whispered before leaning forward. "I may kiss you."

Jessica was too shocked for words. She just felt her eyes closing as he inched forward towards her face. "I might be bad at it."

He chuckled at her. "That's not possible." Kyuhyun leaned towards her vacant looking face until he felt their lips pressing together.

At that moment, Jessica couldn't feel anything throughout her body. Her body just froze in place as she felt his kissable lips against hers, sending a firework show through her vacant mind.

Without realizing it, Kyuhyun's arms s themselves around her slim waist, pulling their bodies closer together. When he felt her tiny hands grip his shoulders, he stopped, pulling back as he stared into her twinkling eyes.

He was loss at words. "I...I...um....Sorry," he stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter