♥♥Seven♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In your dreams. I don't know what you are talking about."

Hearing his words felt like a thousand needles pierce through her heart. Jessica froze. What...what did he just say to me?

Jessica stuttered, "Wh-what do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about? You-you told me we would go out t-tonight."

Kyuhyun stared deeply into her eyes, seeing disappointment and sadness. He swallowed the lump in his throat, unsure of how to respond to her.

Eunhyuk the nudged her. "Dude, please tell me that's not true."

Kyuhyun snapped back into his trance, glancing at Eunhyuk before turning back to her. He chuckled, "Of course not." It seems like he was hesitant in his voice.

Jessica's lip trembled, scared that what she may say could be used against her again. She was in shock. Why is he like this? Did he play me all along?

"Why are you still here? You heard him, and I told you so. You and him are NOT dating," Eunhyuk told her.

Tears built up in her eyes, but she held them back from falling, not wanting to cry in front of many people, especially Kyuhyun.

She sniffled before saying, "I see. How foolish of me. I must have been dreaming or something."

Eunhyuk scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You got that right. Now, why don't you just scram on out of here?" He waved her away.

Jessica bit on her tongue, trying to avoid any emotions. "Fine then. I'll just be on my way then." She turned away, keeping her head low as the tears began to escape her eyes. She felt insecure about everything. She felt foolish. She felt deceived.

Hurrying her way to Yesung's car, she tried hiding her face away as much as she could so no one could see her tears.

Once she reached the car, she opened the backdoor and immediately shut it once she was inside.

Yesung and Taeyeon looked back.

"Oh my, Sica. What happened?" Taeyeon panicked, seeing the dreadful look on her face.

Jessica wiped away her tears. "I never want to talk to him again."

"Sica, what did Kyuhyun do to you?" Yesung questioned her, having a sincere look on his face.

She looked up, revealing her tear-strained face. "I'm such a fool. I was a fool to think that I was something to him."

Taeyeon could already sense what the problem was. "Oh, Sica. I'm so sorry." She looked at Yesung, giving him a look.

Yesung caught on to what Taeyeon's look meant. His face turned gray. He decided to go ahead and start driving.

Yesung came to the table where Taeyeon and Jessica were sitting at with their drink orders. He gave each of them their personal order and took a seat next to Jessica.

"Do you feel up to telling us what happened, Sica?" Taeyeon asked her gently.

Jessica took a sip of her bubble tea before looking up. "All I did was ask him a simple question."

"What was it?" Yesung wondered as he sipped on his tea.

"I just asked if we were still going on a date tonight because last night he texted me that he would take me out."

"And what did he say?"

Jessica's lip quivered. "He practically turned me down, like I was a nobody to him."

Taeyeon pitied her. She had a bad feeling about Kyuhyun from the start. She knew there was something wrong. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Sica. I wish there was some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter