♥♥Six♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun waited for Jessica at her locker after the lunch bell rang. He was hoping they could meet before he went to figure out what had gotten Eunhyuk so worked up.

He checked his phone for messages, hoping Eunhyuk would reply to his message about why he was so angry, but there was nothing.

"Kyu, what are you doing?"

Kyuhyun looked up to find his girl with Taeyeon and Yesung behind her. He just grinned at her. "Just checking for messages. Let me walk you to lunch."

"Are you not eating with us?"

"I need to talk to Eunhyuk. It's sort of important."

Kyuhyun could see a hint of disappointment in her eyes, but she was not letting her facials show her feelings.

"Okay. Well, why don't you just go meet with him then and if you get done early, you can come find me and sit with us?" she suggested.

Kyuhyun just nodded. "If you're sure about that."

"I'm sure. So just go before you miss him."

He smiled at her before giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I'll try not to be long." He the walked off.

Jessica sighed as she watched him walk off.

Taeyeon grumbled. "I can't believe that he's your beau now. I really can't stand him."

Yesung just nudged her. "Oh, come on, Tae. Just be happy for Sica."

"I am happy," Taeyeon said. She leaned over and whispered to him. "I just feel like there's something up with him."

Yesung shrugged before looking at Jessica. "Let's get to lunch now, Sica." He casually wrapped an arm around her shoulder, walking her to the canteen with Taeyeon behind them.

Kyuhyun looked outside, hoping Eunhyuk would come as he requested. He checked his watch. It was a ten minutes after the time he requested. Before taking another look around, he started walking off.

"Yah!"

Kyuhyun turned around and found Eunhyuk standing by the tree, arms crossed. He approached him. "You came."

"Yeah, I did. Now let's make this snappy. I have Hyoyeon waiting on me with my lunch. You know I don't like my food cold."

"I promise you will have warm food still. I just wanted to know what this morning's commotion was about."

Eunhyuk gave him a look. "Kyuhyun, you know you're one of the most popular guys here at school. You know that very clearly."

"So?"

"You're dating a nerd and the newbie."

"Your point?"

Eunhyuk groaned to himself. "Dude, popular people should not date nerds. It's just a simple state of mind."

Kyuhyun gave him a look. "Look, Jessica is different from any other girl I've gone out with. She is the only girl that rejected me and did not want anything to do with me the first moment they met me."

"Kyuhyun, do you know that you dating her will bring your reputation down? People are starting to question your popularity at school already because they saw you with her."

Kyuhyun gulped down. He did not want to lose his popularity. He loved getting attention and having a good social group. Was Eunhyuk right?

Jessica looked around during the whole time of lunch, wondering if Kyuhyun would come and meet with her.

Yesung turned away from a nagging Taeyeon and looked towards Jessica. "Hey Sica, what's wrong?"

"I'm just looking around."

"For Kyuhyun, I'm guessing?" Yesung guessed, giving her a look.

Jessica felt her cheeks flush out.

Yesung chuckled. "I understand. A girlfriend worrying about her boyfriend is normal."

She shrugged. "I'm still a little new to this."

Taeyeon joined in their conversation, giving up on trying to nag at Yesung. "Sica, the first love is always going to be tough, especially because you never have had experience. That's why it's always the most vulnerable."

Jessica coughed. "I get it, it's just that I hope that nothing bad will happen." She looked up from the table and saw Kyuhyun with Eunhyuk coming in. She got the hopeful look in her eyes, hoping he would come sit with her like he said he would. Seeing him go and sit with his buddies at their table made her wonder if he had forgotten. He probably forgot or he misses his friends.

Taeyeon saw the look on her face. She exchanged glances with Yesung. "He probably wanted to see his other buddies, Sica. Don't be so worried about it."

Jessica nodded. "You're probably right." She sighed to herself, taking one last glance at him before finishing up her lunch.

The next day before lunch, Jessica was waiting at her locker with Taeyeon and Yesung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter