♥♥One♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the heart of Seoul, there was a small school. And in that small school, there were the stereotypical types of groups: the kingkas, the queenkas, the nerds, the sports figures, the cheerleaders, etc. It was all about cliques. All cliques stick together. They never interact. The whole point was to create different people, but no one dared to take independence.

If there is a typical school, then there must be a typical school hottie. Oh yes, there was. He was Cho Kyuhyun.

Cho Kyuhyun was the hottest of the hot. He was the ultimate kingka and no other guy dared to call themselves a kingka because of his everlasting popularity. He was handsome, good-looking, hot, y, daring, and so on. The girls wanted him. The guys hated him. Also, he was a dare-devil. That's right, a dare devil. Why? Cause he was willing to take risks. He has actually done things that could have caused nothing good, but he survived it.

Kyuhyun was street smart. He knew his outside and all about what the world is, but not that much book smart. He didn't mind common sense. He sort of just left it aside. He only thought about actions before any consequences.

He had lots of friends. Friends like him and friends that are just so into him. He's never had a true love before, but he has had girlfriends. Not many, but a few. But none of them were right for him. He longed to know who he will spend his life with.

 

On one bright morning, school was about to start. All the students have flooded into the hallways, getting ready for another day of learning. But one student remained outside. She seemed nervous as she just stared at the large building in front of her. She bit down on her lip and then looked into the car once more at her parental guardian.

"Dad, are you sure about this? Are you sure this is the right time to attend school?" she asked him with concern. She had the frightened look in her wide brown eyes as she stared at the male figure in the car.

The man nodded. "Yes. You will do fine, Sweetheart. Now, stay strong and have a lovely day." He blew a kiss to her, teasing her.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled at her father's action. "Dad, let's not do that here. Alright then, I guess I'll be going." She turned around to face the school again and let out a deep exhale.

"Just head to the front office and they'll help you out, Sweetie," her father spoke out through the window before starting up the engine to drive away. "Be good today! Smile bright!"

The girl watched as her father began to drive away slowly. She then turned back to the building and sighed again before walking inside to find the office. She found many students in the hallway and they seemed to notice her awkwardly walking.

"Nice outfit," she heard a girl's voice sarcastically.

She turned her head to the group of girls that seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter