♥♥Two♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day went by and everything was normal, like always.

Kyuhyun, being himself, was hanging around the school parking lot with all his friends, enjoying the stunts and break dancing that was happening around him. With an arm around two girls, he had no problem but to enjoy himself.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" a voice in the distant yelled.

Kyuhyun looked towards the voice and a smile was on his face once he saw his best friend come up. "Eunhyuk! What up, my man?"

The skinny, anchovy-like student walked up to him, giving him their usual handshake. "Not much. But I scored a date for Saturday night. Wanna join up on a double date?"

Kyuhyun smirked. "Pssh. Why not? I got no plans confirmed. So, I'll double with you."

"Who will you ask as your date?"

The two girls around Kyuhyun had pleading eyes, batting their eyelashes and standing on their toes, hoping to be chosen.

Kyuhyun looked at them and shook his head. "Nah. Hyuna, Hara, not this time. Maybe another time."

The two girls pursed their lips, obviously disappointed. They just stayed by his side but turned their heads.

"I'll pick up another girl," Kyuhyun replied to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk crossed his arms. "Dude, you've practically asked every girl in this school. If you want some fresh bait, try that new girl that's from America. I heard she's pretty cute."

"Pssh. Sure. Whatever. I'll find a date," he smirked.

At that point, a young girl walked by, carefully carrying her books across the parking lot.

Kyuhyun checked her out, making a smirk on his face. "Hey. Looking good today."

"Don't speak another word to me, Cho Kyuhyun. Don't think I don't remember how our date went that time," the girl snarled at him.

"Yah, Seohyun. I didn't mean for it to end that way," he said.

"I know I'm a big braniac, but I'm smart to know not to fall for you ever again. Ever."

"Come on, Seohyun," Kyuhyun said, trying to charm her by putting an arm around her. "Lighten up a little."

Seohyun pushed him away, hissing at him. "Don't touch me. Goodbye." She walked away into the school.

Kyuhyun looked at his friends and they all burst out laughing. "Seriously, cute girl, but way too goody-good for me."

Just then, another girl walked by, completely ignoring everything around her. She casually walked past everyone.

Kyuhyun watched her walk by. He had feelings that she was different from everyone else. She looks familiar.

Eunhyuk then grabbed his shoulder. "Yah. That's Jessica Jung, the transfer student. Heard she's a braniac, too."

That's when it clicked. She was the girl he bumped into yesterday.

Kyuhyun already had thoughts on his mind when the bell rang. Jessica Jung. I will find out about you.

 

The students scurried off to their classes.

Jessica was sitting in her class, taking her time to draw doodles.

That's when Yesung and Taeyeon approached her. "Hello."

Jessica looked up and smiled at them. "Hello. How was your day yesterday?"

"Pretty good. Had homework, but didn't bother to do it," Yesung replied with a cheap smile.

Taeyeon hit his chest. "Yah. You're supposed to be getting good grades."

"I am getting good grades. They're better than yours."

"Aish," Taeyeon hissed at her cousin.

Their class went by fast and sooner than they all thought, the bell rang. All the students began exiting out the door to their next class.

"Cho Kyuhyun! Jessica Jung! Report to my desk!" the teacher called for them.

Taeyeon and Yesung looked at Jessica.

Jessica nodded at them. "Go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys later." She went up to the teacher's desk.

The school's hottie approached the desk as well with his strut that completely blew people away. "What is it that you want, Teacher?"

The teacher gave him a disappointed look. "Kyuhyun, you do know that you have to pass all your classes to graduate high school?"

"Yes. So what?"

"Well, I'm sorry to say that you are failing my class."

"What?!"

"Yes."

Jessica shyly raised her hand. "Um. Sir, what does this have to do with me?"

The teacher smiled at her. "Ah. Yes. Ms. Jung. I am assigning you to tutor Kyuhyun here."

Jessica glanced her eyes over to the school hottie.

Kyuhyun was in shock. He was getting a tutor. Not just a tutor. A tutor that had just started going to school here! It was only her second day and she was already starting tutoring! What was this?! "Sir, are you serious?"

"Yes, Mr. Cho. I am serious. You need my class to complete your high school career and the only way to get you to pass is to tutor you. Ms. Jung has some of the best grades here in our school..."

Kyuhyun interrupted him, "But Sir! This is only her second day here!"

The teacher began raising his voice a little, "Kyuhyun, her grades were phonomenol when we read her reports from America. She has great potential to bring your grades up to a passing grade. I suggest you take this shot, or you won't be able to graduate with your class and will have to take summer school."

Kyuhyun's eyes grew wider. Summer school was something that he feared. It would take away all his free time and vacations. Those were two words he did not want to hear for him. "Summer school?"

"Yes, summer school. Now I suggest you take this chance to be tutored by Ms. Jung and get your grades up."

The popular boy sighed and hung his head low. "Fine. See you on Thursday night." He then walked out of the classroom without saying a word.

Jessica watched him walk out and then turned back to the teacher. "But, Sir? Why me? I'm sure th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter