♥♥Four♥♥

You're My Only Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun led the petite girl out the front door, dragging her out by the wrist.

Jessica stared out in disbelief. She can't believe she got herself into this. She told herself that she wouldn't fall for a guy like him. And she made him promise that he won't fall for her. Why did I do this?

Kyuhyun put the girl into his car, helping her buckle, like a gentleman, much to her surprise. He casually walked around and sat in the driver's seat, starting the car and then driving off onto the road.

Jessica sighed deeply.

He took a glance at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just surprised to be out." She semi-lied, accordingly in her head.

"Why? Do you not get out that often?" he asked casually, trying to keep the awkward silence out of the car.

She shook her head. "No. My father disapproves of being out late. He keeps my curfew to an early time so he knows that I'm safe."

Kyuhyun didn't know what exactly to say. Her answer was very straightforward and very shy like.

"I understand," he said, not knowing how else to respond. "But I promise I won't keep you out too long. We'll just hang out with my friends for a little bit and then I'll take you home when you're ready."

Jessica nodded and bit down on her lip, not knowing what would happen. She didn't know Kyuhyun all too well and she was practically going out on a date with him. She didn't know how this would turn out. She guessed his friends would be like him, frightening her.

After a long twenty minute drive, Kyuhyun pulled up the car in front of the bowling alley. He turned off the car. "Okay. We're here."

No response.

Kyuhyun turned his head to find that Jessica had fallen asleep. He chuckled before stepping out of the car and jogging around to her side. opening the door. He kneeled down. "Jessica," he said, trying to shake her awake.

Jessica moaned in her sleep and fluttered her eyes open. "What? Where are we?"

"We're here at the bowling alley."

Jessica unbuckled herself from the seat and carefully got out of the car. "Great." She stared at the building before Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around her shoulders, much to her surprise. She pushed it off. "Wait! What are you doing?"

Kyuhyun just looked at her. "What? I can't put an arm around my date?"

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Okay, you said that this was just hanging out. This is no date."

Kyuhyun shook his head. "Nope. Not when you're hanging out with another guy and his date."

"You lied," she quietly said.

"I did not really lie at all. You agreed to my 'asking you out' question and your father let you out with a guy," he explained. "I'm pretty sure that is a date, Sweetheart. Now let's go." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders once more before dragging her inside with him.

Jessica frowned, knowing that this may become a terrible night.

Kyuhyun spotted his friend waiting by an empty slot for them to bowl. He took Jessica over to them. "Hey Hyuk."

Eunhyuk looked up from talking with his date. "Oh, Kyu." He stood up and did his handshake with Kyuhyun. "You made it. I thought you would have stood us up." He turned to see Kyuhyun's extended arm ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter