Weird ClassPart1 >//

Chances

" Come On ,Faster ! Kim ." the chinese man says as they were almost running to the pathways of the school.

"Yah were almost .." heechul breath out exhausted and tired running ,a shade of red was noticeably in his cheeks as he looks at their intertwined hands. " Finally ..woah we made it" hangeng smiled as they stop infront of their classroom."Yeah" heechul simply took her hand out of the chinese man .

"Ready"  hangeng smiled as he touch the knob

"ready ..^ ^ "

"

:

"

"

The moment the door opens the smile on heechul's face fade ,the room was totally like another world.

it was a silent ,,almost like a library room and students were like zoombies who had their heads bow down..

"You two ..faster and sit right now." Heechul's thoughts were back into the world when the teacher infront speak up ,she was maybe in he's 60's with eyeglass and a sharp eyes.

"Come " Hankyung whispers as they entered the room/ HE even take a glance to hankyung as they parted ,stting arranements was patterned alternate , boy girl,l boy girl .As he walks to the one who seem to be where he shoud sit he stare at the guys at the back who seem familiar.

"Hey Pretty,,Late ,?" tao ask with a grin he was one of the guys on the hallways and also the two boys who waver after him.Heechul stick out his tounge and pout like a child.

"Miss , you may sit now so i can start " the teacher eyed him and he unconsciously sit beside a man who had his head on the table and somewhat sleeping. on the right side was also a vacant sit for ,maybe a student who will came late anytime soon.

"

" Hyung~ wake ~up  ..*Aish* hyung teukie ~hyung "

Heechul glance on the man whose sitting infront and nudging the man sitting beside him.Heechul was staring at them when the man notice his stares.

" What ! " Eunyuk ask more loudly staring at those feline like eyes

who didnt even bother to blink but just stayed focus on them.

"

"

"Ouch ~ !" >//<   Heechul rubbed his head as someone throw a pen on him.

"Aish! " WHO THE HE~ !

Heechul stand up and almost ready to burst up ..

>//<

>//<

o.o

"Im sorry..ill sit mam~  heechul scratch his head as their teacher glares at him.

Heechul sighs as he sit up  and glare at the chubby girl infront of him whose chewing a gum and was grinning.

 

"

"Pretty yet Idiot ~ "  :P