Time Out Cafe

Chances

Eunyuk approach his friend on the table whose busy reading something.

"Coffe? Strabbery Shake? eunyuk ask the man as he sat opposite to him,The man flashed his dimpled smile.

"Coffe is okay the man said putting his book aside.

"Seeing you this morning in the library is rare"

Is that so? leeteuk chuckled as he adjust his eyeglass.

"yeah ,why so sudden"

"Nothing..im just curious with something " leeteuk says as he flip the book open.

"Book of Dreams,Science and Explantion" eunyuk read out the tittle of the book leeteuk was holding.

"Ehh? hyung we still few minutes left here before the break ended." euyuk says looking at the clock at the center of the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aish ! hyung kibum sshi he's right ,its not good to go here at this hour " yesung whispers behind heechul.

"I know. but Kangin he has plans we ,have to ride it out" heechul shrugged as they walk passing by tables and the people who are almost eying them.

It was planned before they enter the cafe .Kangin had already give them instructions they separated as for kangin and donghae who will get their orders .Kibum who would wait for a moment and park the car outside heechul and yesung who would look for table for them.

"They are looking at us hyung>//< "   yesung purrs

"Don't mind them ,go look for a good spot for us "  heechul camly stated

"Its true .the story about the Time Out Cafe .3pm . Sunkyunkwan's time .

The time were the cafe belong to the student's of Sungkyunkwan University.

The time where most students will come out ,by that time no one dares to go to the cafe,

because those students were...."Weird people " heechul mumbled softly .

 

"Come on" heechul dragged yesung by his arm as he spotted a corner in the cafe where there were few students around.

They were walking,passing by, ignoring gazes around them ,and heechul was looking on that spot when suddenly he bump with someone.

Heechul groaned rubbing his head , the things automatically spread out catching more attention around him.

"Damn!" he cursed as he gather the things on the floor ,he knows things will became worst.

 

"Ah! Sorry ,Sorry ! yesung was the one to apologize while heechul offered the things he had gathered ,he bowed his head biting his lips in the process.

 

"

"

"Idiots..."  eunyuk chuckles .he was not serious, though he want to play.

 

"You! What did you just say ?" donghae who had seen the scene automatically run off and grabbed the man by his collar.

Leeteuk tugged at eunyuk sleeve to stop him .

"Let go of my friend ,he didn't mean it ,ill say sorry for his unkind actions" leeteuk stated.

"Teukie hyung ,its ok ,you didn't have to , i mean it you know" eunyuk said grining

"Bring it on then !" donghae said loudly

Heechul on the side was clutching his fist trying to restrain himself ."DOnghae " he mumbled

"I told you were not ! leeteuk dragged eunyuk by his arm holding tightly as he face the one who were still his head down.

Heechul remained in that position until the two random students he had bumped into ,walk infront of him.he soon felt the owner get that things on his hand.he sigh out in relief as the two began to walk away.

 

"One thing.."leeteuk said stoping in the middle with his friend.

"You ,,i mean Miss. w/  long hair "   "Say Sorry next time, its a basic.,its not enough to just bow your head while your friends were asking for a fight"  leeteuk said confidently as they continued to walk outside.

 

" SH.....Et! Fu..CK hmmmmm ',,,,heechul burst out but couldnt utter words as kangin was covering his mouth ,he was straggling but kangin was strong to stop him.

 

"

"

"Sshhhh Stop it hyung ! get hold were not in our territory. Kangin whispers not wanting to get the situation worst.

"and remember you were a girl today, look at yourself and look at them they are staring at us.kangin let go of his hyung,

"Why did stop me, ! and THIS WAS YOUR IDEA ,who told you that i like wearing these itchy clothes ! heechul spat jerking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunyuk was laughing as they get out of the cafe .

"Are you insane " leeteuk smack his friends head.

"WHY!" eunyuk pout

 

"Don't do that again" leeteuk said as he walks with a smile.

"You know im not serious"

"i Know"

"Did you see that guy who want to puch me ,he's funny "Donghae isn't that he's name.Eunyuk trying to recall.

"And that one who bump you, she's pretty ,"

"really? i didn't see his face " leeteuk said as they walk their way back to the school.

The clock on the tower sounded as the its hand pointed at 4 .

"BLANG ! BLANG BLANG !BLANG! BLANG!" BLANG BLANG BLANG "BLANG "BLANG "BLANG "BLANG "

"The class will start soon we should hurry " eunyuk said as look at the tower ,Eunyuk panicked when he saw leeteuk uncomfortably holding his ears .

 

"

"

"

"Im sorry !" leeteuk said as he bumped with someone ,he felt relieved when the clock stops.

"its ok" the man said with a smile.

Leeteuk and euyuk bow their heads again and said sorry again to the man but before they step further.

 

"You .." the man pointed at leeteuk

" The Clock ,is it bothering you?" the man's face was serious

"H..How did you know" leeteuk ask surprised at the unknown man

"

"

"You don't have to look for an answer ,but yeah you can " the man smiled

"What do you mean" leeteuk ask confused.

 

"

"

"

"

"  The time ,it's started running "

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/ N:

"UPDATES"

thanks and always thank you for subscribing this story .

More to come^^