Meet my Friends

Chances

  Yah! heechulie hyung ! how long ,do you want us to wait here. Yesung shout leaning at the door frame and was waiting there for almost an hour.

Kim Joong Won- a student in his 3rd year of studies in Bussiness Management.He belongs to Cultural group organization where he was part of  school's musical plays.

 

"Just go get one and get out there already!     kangin yelled who was merely sitting at the floor.

Kim Young Woon- also in his third year of studies ,a crimonology student .

He was the president of school's Taekwondo Club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im so hungry chulie hyung..really donghae said leaning on the wall.

"How can this big house dont have anything to eat ."

Lee Donghae- 2nd year student of Masscommunication,heechuls cousin from Mokpo.

He was also part of Cultural group organization and was a member of school's Dance Group.

 

"Aish aish! Yah! then why don't you idiots do this" heechul yelled annoyed to his friends who stop mumbling after he had shout.

"Damn, its too short .." heechul hissed trying to pull the skirt down which seems to stuck at his .

Sighing heechul look at various girl uniforms arrange at his bed .It comes at different colors and styles.

"How am i going to fit myself with these clothes ...,and why did i agree with this idea"

 

Kim Heechul - 4th year student of Bussiness Management ,schools diva ,self proclaimed most pretty boy in the campus.

The President of school's Dance Group where Donghae his cousin was also a part.

  

^^

 

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 30 minutes the door swung open ,reaveling a very pretty school girl heechul.Yesung almost fell off

Kangin and donghae who are stunned hang there mouth open.

Heechul was wearing a white long sleeves ,top with blue blazers pair with his blue short skirt that hang on and reaveling half of his milky white legs plus he wears a white rubber shoes match with his uniform.

Heechul doesnt wear a make up but his plumply red lips was enough to make him more attractive and feminine ,his long hair was tied up using a red ribbon that hangs beautifully.

 

Just imagine it was  like this ^^

 

 

"Hyung so beautiful" donghae commented stunned at his hyung

"Thanks and yeah! i know " heechul said

Kangin smiled .heechul was still the overly confident cinderrella he knew even he became a girl.

"Is it really you heechulie hyung..? Yesung poked his cheek

"Aish ! don't touch me you wierdo! ." he swatted yesung away.

"It...  it is really you ,you still scary even your pretty"yesung backaway and went to donghae's back,when he heechul was about to smack him.

 

"Come on ,i think this is too good , the uniform looks good on me ,im good so come on ."Heechul paused

"but..let me change ,i really don't like wearing this."heechul said pulling his skirt down.

 

CHANGE? again ...NO!!!!!!!!!!! the three boys said in unision and dragged heechul out .

 

Yah ! Yah ! You dont have to drag me ! its my house. heechul complained

 

"I didnt say it wasn't yours." KAngin said as he freed heechul when they get out

 

A red car was park infront of heechul's house

"yeah! kibum ah! were here "donghae said to the man leaning his back on the car.

"Hey"  kibum waved his hand as his friends approach him.

~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long ?" kibum ask as he sit infront with donghae while kangin heechul and yesung sat at the back of the car.

"You know ,...why" kangin look at heechul

 

" Oh! by the way ,Chulie hyung! you look nice with that." kibum said as he look at the mirror on the center,Heechul look more annoyed

"thanks,  kibum sshi ,i always appreciate when you said that compare with these idiots "heechul waved his hand.kibum smiled

"Kibum ah ,from the look you must be sleeping while waiting for us huh?" donghae ask

"Hmmm Yeah" kibum smiled as he adjusted his eyeglasses

Kim Kibum- first year student an I.T major.He was one of school's  representative for quiz bees and tournaments.

He was the president of MAth Club.

 

"Next stop " kibum smiles

 

"Drive to Time Out Cafe" kangin said leaning back

"But im hungry hyung ,,,"Donghae pout

 

"Yah! me too what are you thinking "heechul slapped kangin's arm

 

 

"Youll see ,ill explain...when we got there"

 

 

 

 

Updates^^

thanks for subscribing these story ,more to come.

comments =updates