First Day "Hi"

Chances

Walking in the spacious hallway of Sunkyunkwan University ,Heechul had definetly turned into a pretty school girl.Wearing the green short skirt and a white top collar shirt  with his long brown curly hair that was not tied in a high ponytail gave him more of a feminine look.

After a long prepation ,NO it was actually more of a crazy preparation made by his friends,he finally made it, stepping on Korea's leading university and definetly his mission will start and the secret of Sungkyunkwan will soon be reaveled.

"

"Aish !" heechul hissed pulling his skirt down,still not getting use to wearing it."Those idiots ...><" he sigh as remember his friends

 

Few Hours Ago . . . . . .

 

"Isn't that so old fashioned ,he would look like my ahjumma .^^ yesung laugh holding his stomach ,as heechul went out in his personal dressing room .The green skirt was way too long for the school girls uniform and mostly because of frustration heechul's hair was messy and his face was more annoyed because of changing clothes.

"Ouch ! >//<" Yesung rubbed his head when he got smack  hard on the head.

"You Wierdo ! !" the pretty diva spat as he stomped walking toward his room to change.

"

"

"Hmmmmm...I Like It :) Kangin who was sitting on the couch grins as heechul went out for the second time.But this time his uncomfortably hiding himself because of his too short skirt reaveling almost his milky legs..

"YOU! ert NO! " Heechul quickly ran back to his room and sigh as he close the door behind him."This was too ty .."

"

"

"For the third time ,guys tell me Im tired OoO" heechul said as he walk out of the room

This time, he wears the uniform exactly that perfectly hugs his body making good illusion and giving him a perfect figure ,though he doesnt have chest he was surely so beautiful on it.

"Pefect" Kibum smile and chuckled at his other friends that hangs their mouth open.

"

"Hyung ,,Chulie Hyung im going to miss you..:( and Yeah don't pull your skirt too much ,promise you really look good in it"

Heechul chuckled at his cousin "Im not going to leave you ,im just going to another school "heechul shuffles his cousins hair.

                                           

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omo ! Wait ! " Heechul look around as he notice he's been walking in the hallway for long and still looking for his classroom.

"

"Hey ! you look new " a man from behind speak up making him startled.

 

TAO- On his 4rth year .Bussiness Management student and a member of Sungkyunkwan Dance Group.

 

" What if i am " :P Heechul shrugged and walks again

 

"Hey! Wait " a shorter yet cute man grabbed him by his arm .

 

Lu Han - 4rth Year student ,taking up Marketing  also a member of schools Dance Group.

 

Heechul was a bit pissed off yet he want to stay in character,"Remember KIm HEechul your a gir now l" he sighs

"We can help you if you want..." another man with blonde hair came walking closer and closer to him until he can feel the wall in his back" This was the first time, i saw someone so pretty here" he held heechuls chin making him stare to his eyes.

 

Kris- Also a 4rth year student in Bussiness Management .

 

"No thanks, but i don't need help" Heechul said calmly and was restraining himself with these guys."Damn why is hard to be a girl " he thought because he knows he can't punch them in this point of time.

"Uh ! Ouch>< " Kris groaned as someone throw him a ball on his back,making him pull away .

"YAh ! ! Stop Touching Her or Else ..." an accented korean sounded and tall man with a good figure make his way .

 

Hangeng - 4rth year Bussiness Management-Captain of Sunkyunkwan Basketball TEam.

"Fine ..Fine "  Kris raise his hands and signalled his two friends.

 

"Hey.are you Okay ?Did they scare you" Hangeng ask the cat like student which seem so new.

"
Heechul smiled "Yes im fine,:) Thanks for saving me .

"You seem new here and from the look you seem so lost "

"Yeah ive been looking for my classroom and your right i think im lost heechul admitted shyly

"Hmm Let me see do you have the green small paper given by the time you enter ."

"Yah ,I think i have it ...hmm this " heechul handed it to the man.

"Class IV-A "

Hey! the same as me ,^^ were classmates"the man exclaimed

"Really finally^^ ," Heechul sigh in relief having a companion is good since he's new in this school.

"Come we have few minutes before the class starts"

 

The two walk in the hallway beside each other and heechul felt comfortable and safe with this man,though he know he shouldn't trust anyone in this school.

"Hmmm May i know what's your name" the man ask him smiling breaking the silence as they walk.

"Im ..KIm Hee..Heech..hmmm just call me "KimCasey" heechul sigh as he finally think of a name ,

"Woah that was close Kim heechul good your so bright" Heechul  thought ,he didn't really think of a girl name before he had agree of pretending a girl and being "Kim" is a new.

"Nice to meet you "Kim" and also call me Hangeng im a chinese transfer student " the man smiled offering his hand which heechul take .

"Thats  Awesome !. your chinese that's why your korean is so funny ^^

" Nice to meet you too Hannie ..:) " Heechul smiles

"

"Hannie? " Hangeng chuckled .

"Yah! that nickname suits you well " Heechul again smile finding a new friend.

"

"

~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung! Hyung! TEUKIE Hyung wake up .! Aish " euyuk sigh giving up as he shook his friends shoulder.

Leeteuk had his head on his desk and sleeping soundly .

"There are still few minutes before the class starts .."Eunyuk sighs looking at his wristwatch and to leeteuk whome he wish will wake up soon, before their teacher get's in the classroom.

 

 

 


A/N:

Updates......

HEY! Guys Long time ^^

How was it ? Tell me ! Tell Me !

ill Continue it if i get more feedbacks OKAY^^