Heejin

Chances

"Cinderella"

"

A small smile crept on heechul's lips hearing the familiar nickname he had used before

 

"What’s up my young brother" a woman with short curly hair with very stylist dress approaches him on the couch.

 

Heechul simply hold his necklace and hide it again under his shirt.

 

Heechul scooted forwards and sit up to make space for his elder sister.

 

"Why? You like that nickname of your's before" the sophisticated woman said as she sit next to him

 

"BE.Fore" Heechul answered her rolling his eyes; his crazy English accent makes heejin laugh.

 

"Yah.!.heejin ah! Hows my Engrish "heechul ask confidently with smile.

 

"haha ^^your ..your good of course and your pretty" his elder sister ruffles his hair.

 

"Pretty... pretty > <  heechul mumbles pouting.

 

"You had change heechul ah" heejin look at his eyes with smile.

 

"You think so?" heechul ask he was actually happy seeing his sister it was the second time she visit him.

 

After the accident heechul had lived by himself alone, his father and his sister decided to go abroad without him,

even though he had his own house, a good school, almost a normal teenage would want what he has,

but heechul never felt happy, he was still on the dark.

Heechul never expected that after that incident at least he could feel that he has a family once in a while.

"Yeah …why hadn't you...go abroad to see me or dad after..heejin ask now seriously.

~~~

“Because I know he would choose not to see me”

Heechul said looking on the floor it was years ago and heechul knows his father can’t forgive him. ever.

“Aish ..Aish stop that”  heejin ruffles his hair “You miss when I walk on the limelight ,

you didn’t see how fantastic I was on fashion shows” heejin said which makes heechul smile.

“Yah ! I sent a message didn’t  i” heechul said said looking at his sister.he was proud of her .

“My elder sister..wait were going somewhere you look like your having a date” heechul tease.

“Im going to meet someone”

“Oh! Is that how special your someone for you to dress like that”

“yeah ,you know me ..that’s why..” heejin stand straightening his dress.

“I thought you came here to visit me” heechul pout.

“Of course, but this someone was special than you “ heejin giggled and started heading to the door.

“yah! ill punch that someone of yours if he makes you cry” heechul shout.

“Don’t worry hell never do that to me! “heejin look at him smiling.

Heejin waved his hand smiling as he close the door.

 

 

 


A/N:

Additional character^^

(sighs) O0O

 

(she was actually jang heejin in real but ill just stay and used her name in my fic as Heejin)

-she was heechul's elder sister,she studied abroad and lived with his father.a popular model now.