The Promise

Chances

    Heechul was laying on the couch with his stomach,he sighs as he remember what happened in Time Out Cafe the last time he and his friends have met and hang out,although he didnt know what would happen next,  and to their plans .

Heechul had things in his minds why he had agree with kangin's idea of pretending to be a girl ,boredom or not he was actually pissed off that guy he encountered in Time out Cafe.

         Heechul uninstinctively take out and hold his necklace under his shirt.He stare the silver metal ring which he uses as a pendant it never failed to make him calm just as like before.It was not just a simple accessory he wears for fashion it was actually the opposite ,it was hidden because for him it was a promise he's been holding for years the reason why Kim Heechul is living .Suddenly memories flashes on his mind

 

 

,I was so young before when my mother died ...

                                     

 

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

      3 weeks after that incident the feminine boy never came out of his room ,he was blaming himself for what happened ,he stays on his dark room sitting beside the bed hugging his knees and humming to the song his mother used to sing for him.

"Hee chul ah"

   he heard a familiar soft voice which never failed to make him smile but this day was different because it maybe the last time he will hear his voice again.

He didn't answer nor react he continued humming and hugging his knees pretending there's no one.

 

" I ,,Im sorry " the older boy with angelic face said and knelt down in front of him.caressing his cheeks.

"If i say ..i dont want you to leave me .Will you .jung su .

he paused and look at the others eyes ."

"I ..Im sorry"

" NO! don't say that again.. the hell ! i know no one would dare to stay with me ,im a mess ,im a big mistake i should be the one who drowned back there, i should be the one who DIED!"

heechul burst out with tears.

 

"StOP THAT! " the elder grabbed him and pulled him in a tight hug.How he want to stay for him .

but things are complicated for him,  for heechul.

"Don't ever say that ,its not your fault "

the elder boy whispered on his hair while patting his back heechul felt weak and vulnurable that he didnt care he was crying in his arms .the first time kim he show his emotion.

 

"Dont ever say those words again okay, im here... just remember that, ill always be here."

THey were hugging tightly like time stops .

 

"How long "  the feminine man break the hug and look at his friends eyes.

"I dont know how long ,maybe after i finished my studies or maybe not to long" 

the older boy said as he look at the others mellow eyes ,those eyes who break his heart into pieces everytime he knows he can't do anything for him

",even at this time im a fool ."jungsu cluth his fist.

Heechul eyes were looking for assurance from the other. he was actually hoping that he will just stay beside him because if he's with him he'l feel comfort and he didn't care about the others ,and now that he's bestfriend was leaving him no one will be there for him ,he will have nothing.

"Hey. ! "

  jung su took his hand and put something on it.he dont know how to answer heechul's questioning eyes.

 

When heechul opened his hand there was a silver metal ring on it.

"

What's this " heechul ask him.

 

" Don't you see its a ring"  the older one rubbed his neck nervously .

"

You pabo ! i know its a ring .i mean why did you gave me this" heechul pouted.

"

Nothing i..i just want you to keep it" the angelic boy said without thinking

"You can keep it yourself then." Heechul said frowning he was actually  expecting something .

 

"Because ...Aish! Because i don't want to ,why should be a reason"

jung su was pacing back and forth in front of him.

"

"Idiot"

"

"

"What? ME? ..."

 

"

"

Heechul smiles and sighs "Your cute ,"   he sighs softly but the other didnt hear him.

"What's so funny " the older boy ask also smiling

"

"

"You"

 

"Im happy then i make you smile " the dimpled boy said as he offer his hand

Heechul reach for it but he was a bit shocked when jung su pulled him again in a hug.

"everytime we do this why does it feels different ,why does my heart ..." heechul cleared his mind of the thoughts.

"When i came back i want to see you smiling like that"

"ill miss you " jung su break the hug and leaned it to kiss his friend on the cheek.

Heechul closed his eyes and soon felt theres no more warmth holding him. he opened his eyes seing his bestfriend walking towards the door.

"

"Jung su" he said almost a whisper.

 

The older boy stop midway .

 

"That ring ..don't ever loosed it and dont even try to hide from me nor go far Because ill come back and i can find you wherever you are Kim Heechul"

 

 

 

 

A/N:

"Sorry for late update"(anyways i know this chapter is a fail )

I was in rush posting this so ill be editing this for errors.

Thanks for  hwaiting ^ ^