Puzzles

Chances

In the middle of the night and on his deep sleep,their comes his dreams again.

The feeling of screaming ,yet, no words escapes .

The feeling of running but can't step any single.

 

Leeteuk was taunted by his dreams ,it was like pieces of memories but, one thing is...

he wasn't sure if it really happens or ,..will it.

It was like a puzzle .

    

    Leeteuk whimpered, imidiately sitting up on his bed, panting, trickles of sweat can be seen in his neck and forehead, illuminating by the light coming from his lamp shade.

His Head hurt much .He massage his temples closing his eyes and trying to remember his dream.

 

This night was different eventhough,..he can't remember some details .

Someone keep flashing in his dreams .

**************************************************************************************************************************************

"I saw myself smiling and talking to someone i can't tell who,the location ...is not even familiar."

"I was sitting opposite to him ,she was smiling at me, a smile ,which brings myself into someone i am not.

"she has long black hair, her eyes were big ,cat like .

"Her lips were plump and was uttering something i couldn't hear or even remember. and ...and...."

       

     Leeteuk open his eyes and close again trying to remember what happened next.

 

"it went black ..I can't see anything ...then i can hear sobs ,someone was crying "

"i screamed i even don't know why.,i was asking ...when i hear the ticking of the clock."

 

Tick!Tock..Tick tock ! Tick Tock Tick!Tock Tick Tock!"Tick Tock!"Tick Tock!"Tick Tock!"

 

  until it was getting louder and louder,.. too loud that, i cover my ears.

"StttttoooooP" 

i was crying and covering my ears then....then...it ended .

 

My dreams ended...