Chapter 6

Honey Strawberry

 

 

‘’I’ve receive the paperwork already and you may start your course tomorrow’’

‘’thank you’’

 

-

 

The students run as fast as they could to their faculty as the classes already starts to begin. But this one guy, taking his time for leisure while walking oh so modeling while winking his eyes to some girls making they melt. When he notice there’s a girl already faint, he let a smile sigh while he shake his head in slow motion.

‘’oh please’’ he mutters as the smirk never leave his face.

He was about to blew a flying kiss to the girls but too much for his disappointment, he feel a sharp pain on his head.

‘’ouch!! Professor!’’ he whines, lifting his head and glared at the old man in front of him

‘’ya! Cho Kyuhyun! It’s about time for your class to start isn’t? Palle!’’ said the professor

Kyuhyun just nods his head twice and the professor leaves him there. Kyuhyun was about to walk as he heard some girls giggles behind him. He feels his face turn hot of the embarrassment he have just now. But it didn’t take long until the smirk form again. He turns his back and face the girl as he smiling sweetly.

‘’cya?’’

And with that the girls all now already collapse to the ground, sometimes his ‘charm’ just not something that the girls can resist. He shakes his eyes again and walks to his faculty, leaving the falling girls behind.

 

-

 

‘’Lee Hyukjae’’

Hyukjae lifts his head and stop writing his report

‘’ahh? Yes, professor?’’

‘’can you help me with this? I’ve ask my son, Zhoumi, to give this project to Mr. Lim, but until now he didn’t send it yet. I don’t know where that brat are going’’ Professor Jun hand him a black wooden box and Hyukjae take it before he put it on his table.

‘’when do you want me to send this?’’

‘’well are you busy right now?’’

‘’hmm?’’ Hyukjae glance at his table and his watch. ‘There’s still some report I need to do and some project to respond’ he thought, but ‘’well, not really’’ he said to the professor

‘’good then! I trust this with you alright. Mr. might need this now’’

Hyukjae nods his head again and the professor walks to the front. Hyukjae take the papers on his table put in neatly in a file before he flung his bag on his shoulder and take the box with him.

The corridor is quiet, only the sound of two people walking can be heard. Hyukjae was walking along the corridor while wondering what inside the box not noticing the person on the other opposite way  while Kyuhyun is looking at his iPod as he listen to the music using his headphone. Both oblivious of other existence at the time…. It didn’t take long for them to realize though.

Hyukjae let out a loud gasps when the box he was holding flying on the air as he bump to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun at other hand was about to curse as he look up and widen his eyes. The event seems like a slow motion for both of them until Kyuhyun scream the top of his lungs when he felt the green liquid like mucus all over her face and his cloths.

‘’AAAAAAAAAA!!!! WHAT THE IS THIS!!!!!!’’

‘’oh my god!’’

‘’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!’’

‘’d-don’t scream!’’

‘’ewww!!!!! Who’s the hell vomiting in that damn thing?!’’

‘’..Err base of what I examine, I-it’s not a vomit or… well just a liquid that the professor make from some rubber or something’’

‘’LIKE I CARE?!’’

‘’i-im s-sorry’’ Hyukjae bow his head

‘’ARRGH!! Later when I already clean myself I’ll go haunting you and break your neck!!’’ with that Kyuhyun storm his feet and walk to a men restroom.

Hyukjae watch him from his back and look back at the now massy corridor.

‘’what should I do now?’’

 

-

 

‘’how can you let it fall?’’

‘’i-im really sorry professor. It was my fault’’

Mr.Lim the chemical expert, sigh and stand up from his chair.

‘’its fine, I’ll just get to call Mr. Jun to send me a new one, you can go now’’

‘’e-yeah. I’m sorry prof’’

‘’nah, its okay. Things like this always happen’’ said Mr.Lim, smiling

‘’I hope I didn’t make a big problem for you prof’’

‘’well, you should worry about the person you bump with I think instead of worrying about me, let’s just hope he will going to be fine’’

‘’umm? Is the liquid have some affect?’’

‘’well, after a while when the liquid react with air, it may let out a horrible smell’’ the professor shrug his shoulder

‘’is it… bad?’’

‘’the skin? Not. The smell? Yes. Totally.’’

 

-

 

‘’if I see him I’m seriously will break his neck I swear!!’’ Kyuhyun shout from his bedroom.

‘’dude. Just shut up and clean yourself. For heaven sake, I swear I won’t go with you to the arcade today if you are that smelly even if you treat me for those games’’ said the tall brat with his eyes never leave his game console

‘’ya! Changmin! Help me think how to remove this smell!’’

‘’I got an idea but guess you won’t agree’’ said Changmin calmly

‘’what?’’

‘’skin yourself kyu’’

‘’thank you so damn much for that advice! You are really not helping Changmin!’’

‘’well, you are the one who asking. And I mean it when I said I will not go out to anywhere if you are still smelly’’

‘’hom hlame meh! Warrgh! Wa hate his hay. Weh hot hoin hanyhwhere!!’’  Said Kyuhyun as he brushing his teeth.

‘’the hell are you sayin’?’’

Kyuhyun roll his eyes and cursing with alien language before he washes his mouth

‘’we are not going anything alright! Urgh!’’ he walk out from his bathroom toward his cupboard like room.

‘’gosh! I’ve take bath for the third time already! And now im shivering! Dammit!’’

‘’and gosh… you are still smelly like my grandparent socks... oh wait, worst I mean’’

‘’are your grandparent socks that smell?’’ as Kyuhyun as he pop his head to look at the playing-video-game-brunette

‘’oh yeah. They used to go farming with the same socks that they only wash it once a month. And believe me, I got trauma when I accidently found these socks when I was playing hide and seek with my cousin’’

‘’then… what are you doing after that?’’

‘’well, I refuse when my grandparent ask me to stay at their house’’

‘’quite rude’’ said Kyuhyun as he nods his head

‘’but I give them a pair of new socks as present when we have a New Year celebration though... I’m quite nice actually’’

With that Kyuhyun narrowing his eyes toward the brunette while Changmin just widen his eyes

‘’what?’’ Changmin add

‘’well if you are nice then help me thinks how to remove this smell!’’ said Kyuhyun as he spray some perfume to himself

‘’ahh out of all people, why I’m the one who stuck with you?’’ whines Changmin

‘’oh because you are my best friend and you can work your brain quite properly compare to others’’

‘’Well-‘’

‘’but still, not as great as me. I’m still the genius here’’

‘’tch’’

‘’how do I do now? I’m surely will make that thick glasses guy pay for this!’’

‘’hmm... I think I have something that can settle your problem kyu’’

Kyuhyun lift his head to his best friend with his eyes sparkling as he was just looking at a new game console.

‘’what??’’

‘’but I’m not sure if you like that method~’’

 

15 minutes later

 

‘’…you are right Changmin’’

‘’I told you so!’’

‘’yeah, thanks for that perfume the smell already gone’’

‘’ahh… no biggie~ grandma always have that perfume she made herself left in our house’’

‘’but I’m smell like your grandmother now’’

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

The bell already rung as indication some class session already ends

‘’I want to go to the mall first, I heard there’s some new version of game already update there’’ said Changmin as he walk down from the stairs, but before he could do so, Kyuhyun stop him.

‘’What are you-‘’ Changmin frown

‘’shh’’

Kyuhyun made a face making Changmin frown his eyebrows, he trailed Kyuhyun gaze until he see a thick glasses guy with a somewhat colourful pants and shirt, across the corridor

‘’err? What that thing?’’ Changmin as Kyuhyun

‘’he is that guy who bump to me and give me the cursed liquid yesterday’’

‘’ohh. I see?’’

‘’wait. I’m gonna do something’’

‘’ya~’’

Kyuhyun take a bottle of mineral water from his bag and pour it on the ceramic floor before he came back to Changmin side.

‘’aish, so childish’’ mutters Changmin but to be honest he quite enjoy this himself

‘’now we just have to wait that nerdy to step on it’’ said Kyuhyun as he giggles

‘’really kyu?’’ ask Changmin

‘’what?’’

‘’I though you will push him from the stair and let it look like an accident or lock him in some room in this building and let him rots there before anyone could found him’’ Changmin give him ‘that’ look

‘’well, the point is that guy over there. He’s heading this way’’

‘’ohh, he is…’’

‘’a bully in this university? Yes’’

‘’as expected from you’’ Changmin nods

At the other hand Hyukjae was fixing his glasses not noticing the water on the floor. He keeps walking until he falls to the ground. As on cue, Yoojun who was walking, fall as well when he tried to avoid Hyukjae

‘’YA!’’ shout Yoojun. He stands up and grab hyukjae’s collar, get ready to punch the poor brunette. Hyukjae was shock at the event and close his eyes as tightly as he could.

But as he waits the fist to reach his face, he couldn’t feel anything. Collecting the energy he has, slowly he opens his eyes. Too much for his surprise, he sees a hand grabbing Yoojun hand, stopping the fist from reaching his face, which he was confused but relive at the same time.

Kyuhyun let his shoulder down as he couldn’t enjoy the scene

‘’come on kyu, it’s not fun anymore here’’

‘’aish, that Blondie is really a er’’

With that Kyuhyun and Changmin leave the place like nothing happened

‘’the ?’’ Yoojun hissed under his breath

‘’I was the one who accidently spills the water, so if you have some business you may settle it with me’’ said the blonde flatly

‘’huh? A newbie?’’

‘’…’’

Yoojun release his hand from the blonde grip and mutter to him deadly

‘’I’ll let you go this time’’

Yoojun then leave the place with his friends tailed behind him

‘’I don’t see that blonde as an ordinary person to be honest’’ said Wong, Yoojun friend

‘’…’’

‘’your arm is getting blue now if you realize, that blonde must have grab your hand really hard huh?’’

‘’…’’ Yoojun just stay silent as he gives Wong a death glare

‘’..Okay…I know... I will shut up’’

But inside, Yoojun cannot deny it that his arm is really hurt.

‘’I-um-thank you....’’ said Hyukjae to the blonde when he already on his feet again.

‘’its fine’’ said the blonde flatly

Hyukjae hug his books tightly and dare to meet the blonde eyes. he was afraid for no reason just now because he kinda feel ‘this’ aura from the brunette but as soon as he meet the blonde eyes, he totally have no idea what he was afraid of.

‘’my name.. Is Lee Hyukjae’’ Hyukjae said as offering his hand for a handshake

The Blondie look at his hand for couple of second before receive the handshake

‘’Lee Sungmin’’ he said flatly without emotion again

Hyukjae feels like he was struck with a lightning, making the books he was hugging completely fall to the ground

‘’Lee… Sungmin…’’

‘’…’’

‘’Sungmin…’’ he whisper

 

______________________________

 

Do comment ^^ and hugs.