Chapter 4

Honey Strawberry

 

‘’ahh..’’ donghae sigh while resting his head on the pillow. He takes his hand and dig into his pocket before taking his phone out.

‘’shall I…?’’ he taps his finger until it reaches the speed dial number two. He feels a bit hesitant but then he taps on the call button and bring the phone to his ear. After the second bip, the other line answers his call.

‘’hello?’’

‘’Julian..’’

‘’stop calling me Hae’’ she said with a flat tone

‘’Julian... I can’t! Please tell me if I did wrong. I don’t want to break up with you’’

‘’Hae. We are over and please let me go... you…you-‘’

‘’ I’m what?’’

‘’you not worth me!’’ Donghae startled and sit on his bed.

 ‘’you really want to end this??’’

‘’yes so now... just stop Hae.  Leave me alone’’ with that, Julian end the call.

Donghae throw his phone beside him and lie on the bed again. He feels his blood rushing in his vain, he stand up before taking his jacket and walk out from his house.

‘’Julian… one day I’ll make you mine again’’

 

-

 

‘’Choco aaaaaaa~’’ Hyukjae voice echoed around the house. He put his bag on the couch and turns on the TV. He feels something tugging his bottom pant and there’s choco biting it in a cute way making Hyukjae squealing not-so-silently.

‘’eeehehey~ you miss me?’’ Hyukjae take choco and put it on his laps. He turns on his laptop then log in his facebook again.

After few minutes he open his facebook, a chat box appear and Hyukjae smile.

 

Kim Kibum: Helllloooooo

Lee Hyukjae: Haiiiii~ ^^

Kim Kibum: how are you pal?

Lee Hyukjae: me so good ^^ I’m with Choco now

Kim Kibum: Choco? I want! Can I? Haha

Lee Hyukjae: can… what?

Kim Kibum: Choco duh? I’m hungryyyy

Lee Hyukjae: how you dare eating this cute thing alive?! >:O

Kim Kibum: the freaking chocolate is not cute tho~ =_=’’

Lee Hyukjae: the Choco I’m talking now is not freaking chocolate uh! >_

Kim Kibum: ohhh~ then... human?! A girl? Boy? Your boyfriend?

Lee Choco: ….a puppy

 

Hyukjae pout his lips and look at choco. ‘’Kibummie is sort of stupid I see..’’ he muttered

 

Kim Kibum: ahh you should have told me first... who’s puppy is that? Did you kidnap your neighbor’s by any chance? O.o

Lee Hyukjae: ya! Kidnap your head! I found him yesterday~ ^^he is really cute ^^

Kim Kibum: so now you take care of him?

Lee Hyukjae: yup yup. Choco is smart too! When I tell him anything he seems can understand what I said ^^

Kim Kibum: wahhh you have new friend! Ya! Now you have choco don’t forget about me arasso!

Lee Hyukjae: of course~ kibum is my online diary~ kekeke

Kim Kibum: yeah~ yeah~ btw... I have news to tell! Guess what!!!

Lee Hyukjae: umm…. You just buy a pizza and finish it just now?

Kim Kibum: uh, no. guesses again!

Lee Hyukjae: you drop your phone from the third floor again?

Kim Kibum: no no no~!

Lee Hyukjae: you step on the dog poop?

Kim Kibum: err... well yeah last night... but that’s not the news I want to tell!!

Lee Hyukjae: so.. What is that?

Kim Kibum: hehe *drums roll* …THE HANDSOME KIM KIBUM IS CONFIRMED TO MOVE TO SEOUL IN 2 WEEKS FROM NOW!

 

Hyukjae widens his eyes and stand up immediately making choco fall from his laps to the floor.

‘’ops! Choco!’’ he take choco and pats his heads few times before saying 986646 of ‘sorry’. He looks back at the laptop screen and run his finger on the keyboard.

 

Lee Hyukjae: wahhhhh!!!!!! So great!!!! In two weeks I’ll fetch you at the airport!!!!! :DDDDDDDD btw I thought you will move here in 3 months.. Now it just 2 weeks from now.. So fast eh?

Kim Kibum: well... since I’ve been a good and handsome guy here. Dad settles my documents and the process is easier then what I thought

Lee Choco: ohh.. Really great! ^^

Kim Kibum: eh... Hyuk we chat later! Suddenly mom calls me =,=! Bye!! See ya!

Kim Kibum is offline

 

‘’ehh.. Ahh I’m still excited but kibum just offline like that~’’ Hyuk whining then pout his lips and bow his head.

‘’oh yeah, I’m still wearing donghae shii cloths… ‘’

Hyukjae put choco on the couch and went to his room

‘’I should wash this cloths and return to him tomorrow’’ he nods his head

After he finishes washing the cloths, Hyukjae wear his own shirt and went to his desk and take his textbook to read.

5 minutes

10 minutes

20 minutes…

‘’ahh.. Why I feels like I can’t concentrate?’’ Hyukjae sigh and scratch his head. Suddenly the lamp blinking few times before completely shut.

Hyukjae lift his head and walk toward the kitchen. ‘’where’s the spare bulb I save here?’’. He searches the bulb around the kitchen but he found nothing in return. ‘’I shall buy new one’’ he mutters silently. Hyukjae take his jacket and his wallet then went out of the house.

 

-

 

‘The number you have dialed is not answering, please try again later’

‘’argh! Julian answers your phone!’’ donghae groans. After he went out from his house, he can’t help himself to keep calling Julian. He hit the car steering using his palm and takes a deep breath.

When he’s driving lake, he saw two figures walking hand in hand together. He narrowed his eyes, eyeing the two figures and widens his eyes after he notice the person.

His mind said stop but his heart wont.

He stops the car and opens the door before walking furiously toward the lake.

‘’Julian!’’ he said as he grab her hand making the two other startled

‘’Hae?!’’

 ‘’ya! What the hell are you?!’’ said the other guy between them

‘’who are you? What both of you doing here?!’’-donghae

‘’what are we doing, doesn’t have anything to do with you!’’

Before his mind could give him order, donghae fist already landed on the guy cheek

‘’Jihyun!!’’

‘’so your name is Jihyun huh?’’ said donghae, grabbing Jihyun collar

‘’so what?’’ Jihyun punch donghae on his stomach

Their scene caught everyone attention, some men who happened to pass by them helping to separate the two from the fight. They hold donghae shoulder and another one helping Jihyun.

‘’donghae! The hell you are doing?! For god’s sake there’s nothing between us anymore! NOTHING! Stop bothering me and my boyfriend!’’ Julian screams and put Jihyun in stand position.

‘’pathetic’’

Jihyun hisses under his breath and glare at donghae. After that, the guys who hold Donghae’s shoulder pats his shoulder twice.

‘’there’s not only one flower in this world young man’’ he said and walk away leaving donghae dumbfounded.

Donghae groans again and walk toward his car. He starts the engine and palms himself.

‘’get control of yourself donghae..’’ he mutters to himself and start to drive his car again

 

-

 

‘’thank you ahjumma’’ Hyukjae said, smiling at the old woman. He takes the plastic bag on the counter and walk outside the store.

‘’lucky this shop sell this bulb... I’ve been tired searching at other 6 shops before but none of them sold this kind of bulb’’ he sighs ‘’ I wonder why the socket lamp at my house is different from other.. Maybe I should change it too soon ’’

Hyukjae was taking his peaceful walk when suddenly a hard thing hit his head making him fall to the ground.

‘’ouch!’’ Hyukjae opens his eyes and rub his head furiously. He looks at the ball which rolling on the floor then he takes it using his hands. A boy comes running toward him, panting for some air before stand straight in front of him

‘’err.. Mister we are sorry. My friend must kick the ball hard neh’’

‘’I-it’s okay’’ answer Hyukjae

‘’can you give me back the ball?’’

‘’sure sure’’ Hyukjae hand the ball to the boy

‘’thank you’’

‘’neh’’

The boy run again toward his group while Hyukjae just watching them. Hyukjae walk toward the side and sit on the bench he found there. He looks around the place and he notice there’s small playground at the right side of the field and an ice cream stall near the playground.

‘’what a good weather to play at the evening~’’ he said as he starch his hand and watch the boys playing football.

Hyukjae stand up again to make his way home but something caught his attention.

‘’isn’t that… donghae shii?’’ he looks at the brown haired guy at the swing ‘’I should thank him for the cloths earlier..’’ he said again and walk to the playground. ‘He doesn’t look like in a good mood…’ Hyukjae thought in his mind. Hyukjae decide to go to the ice cream stall first.

‘’umm.. Please give me strawberry flavored ice cream’’ he said to the young girl

‘’one only?’’ she ask

‘’umm..  Please give me two’’ Hyukjae said. The girl hand him the ice cream and Hyukjae paid the bill.

Hyukjae feels hesitant to approach donghae, but he made up his mind and stand in front of him. Donghae lift his head a bit and look at the smiling face in front of him. He raises an eyebrow.

‘’h-hello! I just want to say thanks for the cloths you borrowed me earlier’’ said Hyukjae said

‘’ohh that.. Its fine’’ donghae said and look at the ground back

‘’f-for you!’’ Hyukjae said showing the ice cream in front of donghae. Donghae lift his head again and frown

‘’huh? Me?’’

‘’y-yeah.. Well... ice cream is good to eat when you are not in mood.. So yeah..’’ Hyukjae said silently but enough for donghae to heard. Donghae take the ice cream, still frowning.

‘’how… how did you know I’m not in the mood now?’’

‘’that… I don’t know. I just thought you are not in the good mood when I see you just now’’

‘’ohh…’’

‘’umm.. Well I’m going now. I’ll return your cloths tomorrow’’

‘’sure’’ said donghae

‘’okay..’’ Hyukjae start to walk again, however, after few steps…

‘’Hyukjae shii!’’ donghae call him. He stops his track, turn his back and face the brunette.

‘’n-neh?’’

‘’thank you’’ donghae smile to him

‘’t-thank you?’’ Hyukjae ask innocently

‘’for the ice cream’’ donghae lift the ice cream with smile on his face

Hyukjae’s face redden and he nod twice before saying ‘’you are welcome’’ and start to walk again.

Hyukjae faster his pace and slowly a smile creep on his face.

‘’someone… someone remember my name’’ the simple smile changing to the gummy smile and now Hyukjae not smiling anymore. He’s grinning.

Donghae eat the ice cream then smiling.. Obviously forgetting his bad mood earlier

‘’Strawberry huh? Nice’’

 

______________________________

 

Here's a pic for you ^^ i just want to share~ my dad found them just now... :D

photo0419_zpsb29cc21f.jpg