Dinner

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  "Jimin, baby, can you help me with this?" Jiji's Umma shown on the table, where there were all sorts of dishes. From sweet to sour. Jiji's Umma very pushed for. She made a lot of food and Jiji was going down to the kitchen and saw that Umma is in pink apron with red stripes.


  "Bring everything to the dining room?" Jiji just asked. She is a little nervous. She does not know what she should wear, she does not know what she has to do when he arrives.


  "Of course." Umma says and raises one eyebrow. "Why are not you dressed yet?"


  "I ... I will get dressed soon." Jiji says and she took one of the bowls. "You, Umma,  should go and get dressed too."


  "I know, I know. How do you think ..." She leaned her elbow on the table. "Should I give blood?"


  Jiji froze in the middle of the kitchen. Shocked, she had it painted on the face and had to go through her ​​whole body as electroshock. She almost drops the bowl. Jiji had blink twice to no longer feel the strange feeling that always accompanies it.   "Sure. After all we do not want to speak ill of us."


  "Jimin ...." Her Umma began. But Jiji just came out of the kitchen briskly.


  She did not want to talk about it again. Not now. She could not. When Jiji returned to the kitchen, the Umma was gone. She sighed.


  "I wish that they were leaving, they probably are afraid of me. Either sending to my nanny." Jiji mutter one thousand ideas that may be in the head of her parents. When Jiji finished putting up dishes in the dining room, she looked at her watch.


  14:50


  * How can time pass so quickly? *


  Jiji quickly ran to her room. On the bed she noticed the dress and have already distributed a note.


  Jimin,
  This dress is beautiful. Remember when we bought it? Do you remember what you said then? Wear it. I think it will be great for today.
  Umma.


  Jiji smiled at the letter. Of course, she remembers that day like it was yesterday.


  * Flashback *


  Jiji sixteen years went with Umma to London. They passed many shops, but none came. They were looking for that one store. That to which they have always wanted to go. It was March. Everywhere was white, but beautiful. Jiji went in her red coat, and her Umma in black.


  "Umma, this is this shop!" Jiji shouted excited.


  "Oh! Let's go there!" She said.


  Jiji has always wanted to go to this store. But she could not. It is very expensive and sophisticated shop. Once when wanted to enter it the Umma said that she must have sixteen years to be able to enter. And she now has sixteen years. Been waiting for this for so many years and finally can go. Jiji started to try on different dresses, but her attention immediately focused on the red-orange.


  "So that one you want?" Umma asks Jiji.


  "Yes!" Jiji almost jumping with joy that she could have that dress.


  "Well, sweetie." Umma snapped her fingers and in one moment, a lady from the store. "We take this."


  "Good. Please just come to the cash register."


  Jiji dressed up and walked out of the dressing room. Along with Umma went to the cash register. Ms. counted their money and after a while Jiji took her dress.


When they came out of the sky, snow began to fall. Jiji lifted up her head and said.


  "I think this is the best life in the world."


  Umma giggled. "And with Chanhee too?"


  Jiji was embarrassed. "No. Well, maybe this is not such a perfect life, but it's great."


  When they went home, Umma said.


  "The opportunity we are going to put that dress?"


  "At .... On my first date with my life partner. Know, after mating season."


  "Good choice."


  *The end of flashback*


  Jiji took the dress in her hand and the smooth cloth.



(Dress)


  "Only, that just have to put it on today?" Jiji thoughts aloud.


  After a while, however, she stopped thinking and went to the bathroom. She dressed in a delicate make-up done and left. When she was downstairs she heard the muffled whispers of her parents.


  "Maybe we should not leave?" Umma asks Appa.


  "Listen, you know that we have to do. This is the only way. She has to learn to drink from a man. Her partner will not surely bring her blood, as we are now doing. Neither will not inject blood into the strawberries.  She must learn drink from a human. Or her life partner. "Appa said.


  "I know, but ...." Umma took a deep breath. "What if someone comes? But what happens if that Chanhee come and do something for her?"


  "They hate each other." Appa said, slightly angry. "You know, he will be chased by other vampires, and our daughter can find someone. I am sure that she will soon get a partner."


  "Okay ... But I'm afraid that it might be Chanhee ..... you know ...... her life partner." Umma said slowly.


  "There's no way!" Appa burst. "They hate each other for years, this is impossible!"


  "And people think that vampires do not exist."


  Appa snorted. "But hated is forever."


  "A vampire were long before it."


  Appa sighed. "Good. Leaving her and that's all. Okay?" Umma nodded. "What time is it?" He looked at his watch."In the fifteen minute. Where is he?" He asks, and after a while we hear the doorbell.


  Jiji almost was caught in the fact that she was listening. She quickly went back up the stairs and went after them.


  "I'll get it!"She went to the door and saw Chunji, who stood with a bouquet of orange roses. He looked a little nervous. Because he was. Nervous. Jiji opened the door, and he gave her a smile. She smiled. She invited him inside.


Chunji's Pov
  I got dressed and checked in the mirror. I wanted to look good. I had to. Wait .... what? Why do I want to look good? This could be for her .... no..... Her parents are wealthy and a mouse does not cause a good impression! I do not want to think that I'm strange and irresponsible. Although .... they already think so.


  Slowly I began to descend the stairs and went into the kitchen. I started making myself a cup of coffee with blood. My habit. Blood. I can always drink it and eat. Of course, it is better than a human right.Often at night I catch people and eat them.   Why? Because I like it. Especially I like the taste of innocent girls. Their blood is very sweet. And refreshing. I think today I will hunt. I have a great desire for blood. But for now this should suffice me here.


  "Chanhee? Where are you going?" Appa raised one eyebrow and asked.

  Maybe, in the future, he will drink blood from only one person.


  "To Jiji." I answer. Of course, my Umma after a while, leaning her head out the door and ask.


  "What, Jiji?"


  "Our son goes to Jiji. Did I hear this?" Appa asks.


  I already know what he meant. He thinks that we meet. At this thought throttling coffee. "Just do not think for themselves. She is my enemy. We need to do the project. And I go to her parents." I quickly say, when Umma giggles.


  "Charming." She said.


  "Stop it!" I shouted. "Eunmi's my girl!"


  "What?" Appa asks.


  They're always like that. Always, as I talk about my girls, they are beginning to be angry.


  "Chanhee, I thought that we talked about this already. If you can not find a partner in this season, you will be able to further dated. But during the season, you have to be single." Appa said, annoyed.


  I no longer stand it. I had to tell them. "Do you not understand?All this is about her, this is her I'm afraid that I can not find a partner! THIS IS THE REASON WHY I'M CHANGING GIRLS EVERY DAY! Through her, I have become a player! That's she, I arrange to meet with all the vampires out of town! Do not you understand? That's my plan! I arrange to meet with the girls to pick the best and then during the mating season to be next to her and see if she is my mate! But, you know what? None of them is my life partner! You do not understand that, by Jiji, I'm afraid that I will not have a partner! Approaching the end of the mating season, and I have not found her yet! "My chest rapidly rising and falling. My breath was broken. I stared at the parents, who were now standing with their mouth open and did not know what to say.


  "It is because of Jiji that you become such player?" Appa asks slowly and surely.


  "Yes." I respond quickly.


  "But you will not dated all the girls in town." My Umma says.


  "Why not?" I ask.


  "Jiji." She said.


  It hit me like a wave of guilt. Never made ​​an appointment with her. Never. She probably thought that this might be it. But before she could say anything, Appa begins to talk, mad.


  "You know how I always hated the fact that you're a player. Always thought that it was just such a nature. But apparently she is. Darling, I changed my mind about her."


  Umma pondered for a moment Appa words, but then sighed and said. "I thought she is so sweet. But I think she is the devil." The last part she said with disdain.


  For some reason, I felt bad for her. Now my parents hate she.


  I threw those thoughts away and went to the store to get flowers. I do not know why, but orange roses were calling to me. "She will like." So, I took it and went into the limo.


  After a few minutes the driver said."We are. Did come after you later, master?"


  "Don't." I answered quickly and got out of the limo.


  Her house was large. Very much.

 



  (House)


  Slowly I walked to the door and knocked. I began to be nervous. But why? Surely it's just Jiji and her parents. All will be well. I do not know why, but the thought of Jiji meant that I felt warm at heart.


  She opened the door. I do not know why, but I smile to her. She also smiled at me.


Thumb. Thumb. Thumb.


  I looked at her and saw her in the red-orange dress. Her dress fit to my roses. Strange. Especially now that I dressed red shirt. Shirt also perfectly match her ​​outfit. I know it should not be, but deep down, I think that she would be an ideal partner.


Author's POV
  Chunji gave Jiji a bouquet of roses and followed her into the kitchen.


  She began to look for  a vase. And after a while she found. A beautiful vase inlaid with diamonds.


  "My parents are in the living room. You can go to them." She said.


  But Chunji knew she thought of something else. Even on this, as she has to get the vase. He was very high."No. I'll go with you."


  "Ok." She wanted to stand on toes, but she had pins and do not give it to her. She reached out and tried to catch the vase. Instantly, her dress came up. Dress barely covered her .


  Chunji gulped. He stood behind her and looked at her figure. He could not help it. She probably did not even noticed. Chunji to get rid of dirty thoughts quickly went to her and picked up the vase. Jiji quickly turned her head and saw another head, which was turned in her side. Chunji reached for the vase and   Jiji looked at him. He could not leave his eyes from her face. They feel as if hypnotized. Chunji slowly began to lean toward her. Jiji did the same. Their faces were slowly approaching each other.


  When they touched noses and lips almost touch, immediately, they heard the steps to the kitchen. Chunji quickly grabbed a vase and gave her, and she took it and began to fill with water. They were blushing, but also felt surprise.


  * What would happen if he k-kissed me? That can not be! Next time I need to learn. * Jiji thoughts.


  * We almost kissed! Why I did it? Jiji is my enemy. * Chunji thoughts.


  Jiji's Umma went to the kitchen and saw that Jiji put flowers in a vase, and Chunji is based on the table. When he saw that she came, he stood up and bowed.


  "Good morning! I'm Lee Chanhee."


  "Good morning." She replied, but she was really focused on the fact that Jiji's dress, Chunji's shirt and flowers are the same color.


  "Umma, we're going., I just wanted to put these flowers." Jiji said hastily.


  Of course, her Umma must have noticed that she is slightly red. But she did not say anything, just looked at them an dleft.

   Fortunately, Chanhee had no blush, so Umma was not sure what happened.


  Jiji quickly turned, as she put flowers. "What the hell are you doing?"


  "I-I do not know. And what are you doing?" He asked.


  She did not know what to say. She stood there and looked at him. "Nothing, fat . Come and let's finish this game."


  "Psychotic Girl, My dream is to leave the house." Chunji said, but he really did not meant it.


  This dinner was very similar to the dinner in Chunji's house. His answers were different, like:

  "I do not know."


  "I have not decided."


  "I do not have time to think about it."


  "Until then, I wonder."


  Jiji, during dinner, facepalm herrself so many times in her head, that would surely trace, if it was not in her mind. At last it was time for dessert. It was the ice cream in a cup with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and other additives.


  After a while the servant came pouring blood into ice Umma and Appa. When she went to Chunji, she stopped and asked if he wants. He refused. Jiji's mind there was disgust. Into the blood. When she went to the Jiji, she shook her head and servant walked away.


  Chunji frowned on Jiji.


  But he said nothing. Everyone ate in silence, while Jiji's Appa said.
  "So, Chanhee, you already found a mate?"


  JiJi immediately shook her head and gave her dad a look you-should-not-ask-about-this.


  Chunji cleared his throat and said. "Unfortunately not."


  His words surprised Jiji so that she knocked a bottle of something. With blood. Blood spilled on the table and she looked as it slowly poured from the table to the floor. She knew that her eyes were red.


  She quickly got up and ran out of the dining room. She could hear her parents calling her, but she still ran. She ran up to the top and stepped onto the roof. She carefully climbed up on the wall, which is on the edge. She needs blood. No. It's her body needs blood.


  She took a few deep breaths and feel different smells. Sweat, earth, food .... the blood. After a while she calmed down and decided to go down.


                                                               ***


  After Jiji ran, there fell dead silent.


  "I should go for she?" Chunji asked.


  "No. She will be back." Appa said sharply.


  "Can I know why she reacted like this?" Chunji gently asked.


  Jiji's parents raised their eyes and looked at him with contempt. Chunji feel bad. But the servant came and cleaned it in a heartbeat, and then left.


  Jiji's parents, just wait until she comes and her father began.


  "You ..."


  "Sorry for this. Maybe I'll show Chanhee our hause, and then we will listen to the story?" Jiji appeared from nowhere and asked. Unfortunately, Chanhee no longer hear what her Appa wanted him to say.


  Jiji's Appa smiled to Jiji. "Of course. Later, we'll see in garden."


  JiJi showed Chunji the house. Their backyard was big and beautiful. In different places grow various flowers and plants from a distance you could see a big swimming pool, and a pond with a waterfall. This was just beautiful. Jiji and Chunji went through the whole yard and went to the gazebo. Jiji's parents were sitting there already. Jiji and Chunji sat down in front of them.


  "So, unless we tell you our love story, right honey?" Umma said.


  "Well, maybe I'll start." Appa began to speak. "We met when we were thirteen years old. When we were fourteen, I asked her to be my girlfriend. She refused., I thought my whole world had collapsed. It was on this sunny day, when I asked her about the meeting. She agreed , but when I asked agin about this, she said that it can not be. And after a while my biggest enemy came and took her. I did not know what to do, so I just left. I would not talk to her for six months. "


  "It was horrible." Umma said. "I did not want to make it work out like this. He just asked me and I said yes, I really did not love him, but your Appa. But I could not agree, because I promised his enemy, that I will go with him.Appa did not speak to me for months. In fact, I wanted to break up with his worst enemy, but I could not. I was not able. But after a few months I told him I did not want to be with him. He said it was okay. I think your Appa already suffered a lot and that he was already bored from revenge. "


  "Exactly. He knew that day I wanted to tell her, and he did it in front of me. Then I was too slow. And he then pretended for six months, that he loves her just to take revenge on me. She said this to me. and then I asked again and she agreed. Then we had sixteen years. Unfortunately, a year later we had to break up because our parents did not want us to be together during the mating season. "


  "So, we did it." Umma said sadly. "But every year, our parents come together. And we also met. Soon as I stood in the doorway of his house, he lunged at me and told me he loved me. I told him the same thing. Well, he kissed me. In front of our parents. They were so shocked that only stared at us. When he ended kissing me, our parents started saying that we can not do that, because we have to find a partner. But when we turned our backs to them, they were silent . Our eyes were gold. "


  "Only then did they see that we'll be together. And since then we are together." Appa story ended.


  Chunji looked at Jiji, who smiles. He smile. She slowly looked in his direction and the time seems to have stopped. They looked into his eyes and could not stop. For them, the world did not exist. Only he and she.


  Grunted blurted them out of the trance.


  "I think I have to go." Chunji said. "Thank you for dinner, and history.

Goodbye." Chunji started walking.


  Jiji followed him and they both went to the gate.


  "You're going to walk?" Jiji asks when they are standing at the gate.


  "Yes." He says. "Or I will call L.joe."


  "So that thing  between you is done?"


  "Yes." He looked at her. "Why would not it be?"


  "You know ..."


  "Oh, that. It's not." He took the phone and dialed the number. He called Niel. But he says he does not have a car. So he called the CAP. He is busy. "Aish!"


  "What happened?" Jiji said.


  "All of a sudden, they're busy. Wait, I'll call someone else." He calling to someone. L.joe coming soon. "Bingo!"


  "Mhm ... and if you want to know about why I ran ..." Jiji's words hung in the air.   She did not want him to talk about it, but on the other hand so would have been better. Eventually, she said nothing, because black sports car has arrived. Chunji said.


  "You don't tell about my little fight and I won't say anything bad about today." He winked and quickly got into the car.


  Jiji stood there and wondered. Did he winked at her? Jiji shook her head and went into the house. Tomorrow she had to say goodbye for parents.


--------------------------
Please leave a comment and subscribe! :D
Does anyone else is so happy with new album of Teen Top? ^^