Mate

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Chunji's Pov
  When now I think about it, I think I should not do this. It was a terrible thing. How could I do that? As I forced my body to do it​​? I do not know.


  The whole time I was thinking only about her. And this poem .... Poem does not help. But I can not help. I could just go and push her closer. Normally, all would be well. Others would be surprised. But not at this school. Not in these circumstances.


  Not with us.


  What has already happened, to influence what is happening now. I just sit on the black chair. The seat is so soft that you lose yourself in it. I do not know why, but in my head comparison of came the seat. I just lost all our kiss, and now in the chair. Sitting avoided the gaze of the person who sat in front of me. I watched the white walls.


  This room is not big. White walls that envelop the high and large bookshelves. All students and exceeded their data is here. I know mine is here too.And her too.


  In front of me was a woman. Very pretty. Today she was dressed in black trousers, white shirt and black jacket. Usually she sipped her coffee to the kind of cafe, but today she had to solve the case.


  When the walls are no longer  interested for me, I moved away at a desk in front of me. They was made ​​of dark wood, and the piles of papers. My eyes gaze upon them, and everywhere else, so as not to look at the woman who was sitting behind the desk.


  Once again, the memories came to me like water. It's like she read a poem. How I am in a moment. I was beside her, stooping in her direction. As I pressed her lips to mine.She did not resist. Do not even started. I started to think that maybe I did something wrong. Her lips were so soft. And that her lip gloss ...


  But no, CHANHEE!! You have to master!


  A woman must have noticed my concern, because she spoke. "Do not be afraid. It's nothing wrong."


  In fact, I was a little afraid of her. But the more I was afraid of me. I have to think about myself. I can not afford this to happen again. She is my enemy!


  I took a deep breath.


  "So, Chanhee, tell me what already happened?" She asked. Her face showed fatigue.


  I do not blame her. Maybe she and a vampire. But we are also a tire. And the arduous work that it does with us, it is very well paid.But the fact that it pay well, does not mean that it also does not pay its Health College and nerves.


  I remained silent. I did not want to say anything.


  A woman sighed. "You know, I'm working here for years." I nodded. "But I have never, in my life vampire, and believe me, it's long, I have not seen anything like it. Always you hated her.  Sometimes your parents were called out, included. You are ....." She cleared . "YOU WERE enemies. Your parents are the same. What happened? Because from what I heard, you have started it."


  I slowly processed her words and instead of the answer, I asked. "Why do you say that we were enemies?"


  "Oh." She sighed. "You'll see."


  "So ....." I started to tell her. I do not know why, but I felt I had to say it. Of course, I forgot to mention that kiss I really enjoyed.


  "And what about the kiss?" She asked.


  "The K-kiss?" I stammered.


  "Yes, Chanhee. One mouth and the second." She explained.


  I knew I blushed. I turned my head. I'm not going to answer.


  "Listen." She said cautiously. "You told me everything that happened. Tell me that, too. All that we are talking about, is a mystery."


  "But ----"


  She cut me off. "Jimin is talking with the director. None of you will know about the conversation." She smiled. "How did you feel?"


  "I ..." I began. "If I kissed an angel. Amazingly." I whispered.


  Woman smile deepened when I blushed even more. "This just confirms our suspicions." She pushed the button and said. "I do not change my decision. His story only strengthened me in this.We'll Be right there." She stood up and motioned told me to go for it.


  "But then ..." I stood up. "What decision?"


  The woman smiled and told me three words.


  These words made ​​me very glad, but at the same time I was angry and did not want to. I stood there in shock until she dragged me to the principal's office.


Jiji's Pov
  In my head was the scene. I could not get rid of it. Suddenly I know I'm reading and then ....


  And then I feel like someone is holding my waist. As his breathing was fast.
  What his mouth was .....


  For me, it was an amazing kiss. Maybe he just touched the lips, but it was amazing.And then all hell broke loose.


  My 'boys', the guys who fell in love with me, they took me away. But other than that, his admirers / girls who were in love with him, too, him slid back. Everyone started yelling at each other and they pushed us apart.


  He and I were in shock, so I do not know what to do.


  And then?


  And then, the first thing I remember is that I found myself in the office of the director, and he was dragged to another room. WE had to talk about it with others.


  I sat on a chair when the second seat next to me was empty. I remembered how many times I sat with him here and to argue.


  Because He poured out on me soup.


  Because I put in him backpack pudding.


  Because he poured flour on me.


  Because I threw him with chalk.


  Because he threw an egg at me.


  Because I took off his pants.


  I smiled sadly, remembering old times.


  Why did he kiss me?


  Why I did not pushed him?


  "Well, I know what happened." Director started. "But the question is, do you like that?"


  My jaw dropped. "B-but what?"


  "Kiss."


  "Um ..." I do not know what to say. The kiss was amazing. I enjoyed. At the mere mention of it, I felt that I blushed.


  "Hmm ..." Director said, and smiled. After a moment, the phone rang and the director announced that he's coming. Of course, our parents will come also soon.


  When I heard someone knocking, I  turned.


  And I turned just to see how a woman walks with HIM.


Author's Pov
  Jiji hoped that her parents are still far away and will not come. But she was wrong.   Her parents were at the airport when it happened.And now her parents quarreled with his parents.


  "SILENCE, I would like to announce the final result." Director said."CHanhee and Jimin are now MATES. Since your parents are rich and famous, you get a new and bigger house than the others." Director quickly said, because a moment later a loud protests erupted.


  "How are they together now?"


  "They do not match!"


  "You must be joking!"


  "Are you mad."


  "They are the enemy!"


  Director began to speak again. "Today Chanhee kissed Jimin. At the front of the whole class." Protests erupted again."Chanhee said he felt like -----" The director did not finish because Chanhee grunted. "He enjoyed it. And Jimin also liked it."


  "But I did not say anything." Protested Jiji. She was sitting on the seat in front of the desk, and Chunji beside her. However, their parents standing around them when the director was sitting at his desk, he said. Behind him was a woman who brought Chanhee.


  "Your cheeks speak for you." He said, and Jiji blushed.


                                                                      ***


  Ricky applied his head to officer's door, and tried to hear something.


  "Move the head, Ricky, I want to hear what they say." Niel said.


 "It's not my fault that you have a big head." Ricky replied.


  "Move over!" Changjo said.


  "No!" They both cried, and L.joe shook his head.


  Teen Top (without Chunji) stood under the door and listened. It was very difficult, because the rumor spread rapidly.


  What?


  Chunji kissed Jiji.


  A lot of people pushing on the door and wanted to hear what was going on.


  "Yah! Niel! Move that your big mouth!" Shouted CAP.


  "I have to hear better!" Shouted the man.


  It was a miracle, but all five boys were at the door and the others tried to push them.


  L.joe finally could not stand it and shouted. "If you ever push Kingas, you don't survive!"


  And the crowd that did not have pushed, but not gone. They all stood and waited excitedly what happens. Ricky could not put his head on the door, so he said to the CAP.


  "Hyung." He went shy. "Your abs are exposed. Exposure that girls come and pushed us out of here."


  CAP was frightened and put his head on the door. He looked down and saw that his shirt is spot on. He raised his bloodshot eyes on Ricky and he see that Ricky already has a head at the door and listens.


  After a while Changjo noticed that Ricky strangely tilted his head in different directions. "Ricky, what are you doing?"


  "I'm trying .... tune in at a better angle." Ricky said, and cocked his head again.


  "What you're radio that if you change the location, it's better you hear?" Changjo mumbled and now heard the steps to the door. They all have time to go back, but not Ricky.


  Director opened the door, and Ricky fell on his shoes. He quickly came to his feet and apologized.


  "What are you doing?" The director asked him.


  Changjo whispered to L.joe. "He's his motive his internal radio." They both chuckled.


  "I .... you know ..... The doors were dirty ..... I want ..... I want them to be clear!" He shouted the last words.


  Chuckle went through the crowd gathered. Director shook his head. He's not even going to ask. "What are you doing here?"


  "We look forward to split  Jimin and Chunji!" Someone shouted.


  "They are the enemy! They can not be together!" Another vampire screamed.


  "It's none of your business." Director said.


  "We will stand here until We hear the judgment!" Others cried.


  It was almost like in court. Director sighed. "Jimin and Chanhee are now MATE!" He said, and walked into the office.


-------------
You know that the three words that she said to Chunji were: You have Mate.
If you like this story then comment, subscribe!
On Saturday or Sunday I update again.