New Relationship

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  For a few weeks, nothing happened. Jiji noticed that Chunji sometimes wants to say something. But he always stops. It irritates her. Although she is not going to do anything about it. If he ever decides to tell her something, that's good. If not, she will be okay with it.

 

  Their relationship began to be really weird. You could say that they came to be friends. Tolerate up. Although sometimes erupted between the two arguments. But no one can deny that the atmosphere is tense.


  JiJi did not want to be a friend with Chunji. Chunji feel the same way. I mean, if someone, anyone around them, realize that they are no longer enemies, they can be misunderstood. Namely, things can happen that both of them would like to avoid.


  More often it happened that Jiji ate breakfast with Chunji. She don't longer hates so much blood. But still drink a few drops to soothe Chunji, who fears a situation such as what occurred earlier. This man and a girl, or whatever.


  Jiji today was in a wonderful mood. Admittedly, it was Saturday, but it's also something. She dressed herself in:



  When she entered the kitchen and looked at the clock, she noticed that there was 13 a.m.! Is she able to sleep for so long? Think so. But there was something else. Sticky Note on the refrigerator. Jiji walked slowly and read it.



  Ey! Sleepyhead!
  How can you sleep so long? It does not matter. I went to the city to do a few things. I should be back around 13 a.m.. You'd better get up and read it before my coming back.
  PS. Do not shut the door, everyone can sneak into your home and take you!
  ChanHee


  First, anger engulfed her. He left the door open? How could he! Jiji quickly ran to the door and turned the handle. Closed. She just frowned, then laughed. He joked. As usual. How could she so easily be fooled.


  Hm ... He called her sleeping head. Normally they need to talked to each other by name, and now he dubbed it. Is it mean?


  No, Jiji. Stop to think so.


  Very often, they left their cards for themselves, when they had to go out. Normally they need to have a short note, talking about the back and behind. Quite often it happened, but both of them agreed that it would be better than calling to each other.


  For a moment, Jiji wondered about what Chunji had arranged. But after a few moments, she decided that she should not think about it and threw the note in the trash. She again looked at the clock.


13:03


  You were supposed to be 13? It seems to me that you do not return for a long time.


  She shrugged her shoulders and stood in the kitchen. Her stomach suddenly boomed. Yeah ... she was hungry, but she did not want to eat pancakes. She did not know what to eat. When she opened the fridge, noticed chocolate. And the idea came to her head.


  Jiji opened a drawer and pulled out next apron with the words "This is my time in the kitchen. Get out!" and pulled out a cookbook from Umma.


  Recently, her parents gave her the apron. When Jiji said, how it goes from disconnect their case, the Umma shook her head sadly. Dad, however, said it is hard.Jiji is understood. Really. She even adopted a an apron with a smile and words of her mother. "I'll give you a cookbook, you will not get bored."


  Jiji shook off the memories and began to look for the page on which was the recipe. When  she found , she read the list of ingredients a few times before she began to walk around the kitchen and gather the necessary things. She does not even heard Chunji.


  Chunji came home in a good mood and immediately heard someone bustles around the kitchen. He was a little surprised when he saw that Jiji stands on tiptoe, her back to him. He could not help that he his lips. But he quickly recovered and smiled. Jiji is still trying to reach the flour, so he walked up to her and cried.


  "Booo!!"Jiji noticed nothing, and when she reached for the flour, someone shouted, and she dropped the flour, which broke box. Jiji turned and looked at Chunji.


  "How could you?" She wanted to make her voice was bad, but it was for her a little funny. Why? Because they were both in the flour.


  Chunji started laughing and Jiji she could not help the fact that also began to laugh.


  "I wish You had seen your face!"


  "Haha, look at yourself! You are all in the flour!"


  "It's your fault! Is you that dropped flour!"


  "But you scared me, Chanhee!"


  When both of them stopped laughing, they started cleaning. When they are almost done, Chunji asked.


  "What were you going to do?"


  "With what?"


  "With flour, pabo."


  Jiji blushed slightly when he called her so. Chunji also need to understand something, because looked away.


  "I was going to make a chocolate cake."


  Chunji looked around the kitchen. "And you need so many ingredients?" He asked, pointing to the counter full of different products.


  "This is no ordinary cake." Jiji said, and went to show him the recipe.


  Chunji eyes widened. "But it's the usual cake."


  Jiji shook her head. "No. The cake my mom always makes for me when is my birthday. And I would like to try to do it now."


  "I'll help you." Chunji offered. Jiji just nodded.

***


  For the next fifteen minutes Jiji arguing with Chunji, because he did not want to wear the apron.


  "Wear it!"


  "No!"


  "Why?"


  "Because it's pink!" 


  "This is the Morella color!" Jiji said, and pointed at her apron. "Just like mine.  I do not have another one and without apron you can't do my cake!"


  "But this inscription." Chunji started.


  Jiji looked at the apron. , "This person is the boss in the kitchen." and an arrow that points to the right.


  "It will replace it." Jiji said, and pressed her lips into a thin line.


  Chunji smiled and waited for Jiji take off apron. As he put it, he could smell her perfume. Something like a strawberry. He loves strawberries. His smile got even bigger.


  "Okay." Jiji said. "Let's make this cake."


  When Jiji stood at the table, Chunji stood on the right side. He chuckled softly.


  "What's so funny?"


  He just pointed to apron. The arrow points to the right, and he is on her right.


  "You are my boss in the kitchen? Forget Chanhee." Jiji smiled and noticed that Chunji still holding up her right side.


  But she soon found out that he is the boss in the kitchen.


---
This chapter was supposed to be longer, but I decided I'd share it in two parts :P
I hope you enjoyed the chapter :D
Comment and subscribe <3