Forest

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Next days went fairly quiet, if you do not weigh the tension. This time, it was not between Jiji and Chunji. Jiji just afraid that Jiyeon can do something. Chunji tried not to show anything, but inside he wasvery worried about her. But he was also sure that she did not hear what he said a few nights ago. Although, according to him, they are so kind friends.


  Today it was sunny.  JiJi came home from school and dressed in different clothes. Chunji had to come back later because of the additional lessons. She did not mind. At least until she remembered Jiyeon. Then, she quickly that all the doors are locked.


  Clothes Jiji:




  Yes, you can say that she panics. But she did not help it. Until Jiyeon will not be closed, Jiji won't calm down. Chunji commented on her behavior with laughter. He thought that the paranoia is funny. Well, Jiji glad that at least one person is happy. Mimi with the rest also said the same thing. Hmph. Maybe it's just her imagination tells her that she is still observed.


  "I'm home, Jiji! And I have an idea!! Chunji screamed aloud.


  Jiji went down like a storm and Chunji said only smeared smudge, and then she stood before him, bad.


  "What?" He asked innocently.


  "Do not yell at the house!!"  Jiji cried, but in a moment of regret. "I'm sorry. Just ..."


  "I know." Chunji suddenly hugged her.


  He's not going to do it, but the beholder. Jiji was even more surprised and after a while took it. She felt safe in his arms, which was odd considering their relationship. But Jiji has nothing was certain. Both remained such for a moment, then Jiji walked a few steps and asked.


  "What's the idea?"


  Chunji smiled. "Can we go to the village to find a third pair to the project?"


  "But in the village?"


  "Yes, my Umma told to go to the village. This is a vampire's village."


  Jiji noted that it was not such a bad idea. "Where is it?" When Chunji said, Jiji sighed. "The car is under repair."


  "But .... What about your car?"


  "My parents sold and are looking for a new one."


  "What do we do?? Motorcycle?"


  "No." Jiji denied, and she smiled. "We will go by train."


  Chunji frowned. "Train?"


  "Yes, by train. And do not frown at it because you stay here and I'll think about talking to you, Grandpa."


  "Okay. But then you will be Grandma."


  "What?" Jiji was surprised when she took her purse.


  "I mean, we're married, right?"


  Jiji glared at him. "And so we go by train. It will not be so bad. You will be able to enjoy the views. Ride going to take less than two hours."


  "Good." Chunji started to think positively about traveling by train.


***


  "Are we there yet?" Chunji moaned.


  Jiji wrapped her hands into fists and wondered if him does not leave here. They go just for few minutes, not even a kilometer passed, and he already asked five times about it.


  "We left half an hour ago." She hissed through her teeth and turned away. Chunji was five feet behind her and walked slowly from the snail.


  "You wanted to come here today."


  "But you wanted to go by train."


  "And you say yes."


  "But I refused to walk."


  "Yah!" Jiji started to go faster, she almost ran, leaving Chunji far behind.


  Chunji became sulky moment on the path through the trees and thought she was coming back. As soon as he heard the howling of wolves and shivered.


  "Jiji! Wait! I'm running!"


***


  Jiji walked among the trees uncertain. She really left Chunji. The light does not reach the almost all the trees here. Was here a path, well, such you know, two of the tracks of cars and Jiji wondered if she should come back.


  Suddenly, she heard a howl and scream. She only recognized her name, but she ran to escape. She was exhausted, but she tried to run as far as possible. After a few minutes, which for her was like an eternity, she heard someone running behind her. The first thought? This person wants to catch her. She tried accelerate, but unfortunately it came out of her as she stumbled a bough and fell to the ground.


  After a while, the vampire ran to her and looked at her worried. He knelt down beside her.


  "Jiji?"


  "Ouch."


  Chunji turned her so that she lay on her back. "Why did you run away?"


  "What do you think? I thought that someone is chasing me."


  Chunji shook his head and slid her arm between her back and the way. He helped her sit up. "It will pass."


  "I know."


  "I think I should teach you how to run."


  "What?" Jiji said indignantly.


  Chunji still bent over her and held her with one arm. "Your running is so slow."


  "That's not true."


  "Oh, how you want. Better?"


  "Yes."


  Chunji smiled happily. Jiji heart began to beat a little faster as she realized how close they are. Chunji looked at her lips and began to bow down. But not as slow as before, just a little bit faster because he do not want to waste the opportunity to kiss. And do not want anyone to broke it. But who is now in the middle of the forest?


  "Do you need help?" Said a strange voice, and suddenly a man, with some twenty-odd years, came out of the forest and began to keep pushing them. Jiji and Chunji had recognized that it was a vampire. "You are out of here?" He asked as Chunji put Jiji on the feet.


  "Mhmm."


  "I have a near-road vehicle. Ride you somewhere?"


  "If it will not be a problem." Told kindly Jiji.


  "Sure. But where?"


  Chunji said the name, and the guy introduced himself and everyone went to the car. The village, as it turned out, was the place where he lived with his family.


---
I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
I only noticed that lately I'm still apologize?
Eh, I think what I think.
How was this chapter?