Here we go

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's pov
  Good. The situation is changing, and I know it. Guys are bewitched, so what do I do? I have to think of something, I thought when I left the school cafeteria. I walked the corridors, not having to go home, because I knew that she will be there. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my mouth, while the other was on my waist.


  I scream when I saw who it was. L.joe.


  "Quiet. She is near."


  I nodded, because that's all I could do.


  "I'm not under her charm. We need to change the plan, because the rest of the guys did not make it."


  L.joe let go of me and I looked at him.


  "But why? If you're not, why should they?"


  "I do not know. I think it's my, uh, self-confidence?"


  "Never mind. We need to unscrew."


  "Where are Mimi and Hyeri?"


  "On positions. What are you going to do?"


  L.joe looked at me strangely. "What do you mean? Help you."


***


  I sat in the living room and read a magazine when I heard they were coming. I smiled a little to myself and went to the kitchen. I pulled out the cookies and started to slowly walk down the hall. When the door opened, Yuri and Teen Top went inside. Of course, when she saw my cake, she began babbling.


  "Oh, Chunji, it's my favorite cake!! They are so tasty! If only I could eat ..."


  "Great! I'll Get it soon!" Chunji came to me when Yuri and the rest of the guys went into the living room. "Jiji, give me the cookies."


  "Or what?" I retorted. I knew it was not real Chunji, but I know that I have to tell him, I was very hurt.


  "Just give it to me!, I have to get it for Yuri!" He shouted.


  "Oh, really?" I waved in his face cookies. "If you want them so much, catch me!"


  I turned and started to run. I knew that Chunji was furious. And of course, he hadn't the idea that I can just imprison him. But perhaps the charm of Yuri made him go silly. Panting, I ran up the stairs for the fifth time. From time to time he cried that I should give him a cookies, but I did not listen to it. Knowing that he desperately wants to give her the usual pastries, really hurt me. What would happen if Yuri wished continent? He raised would go for it?


  I felt a rush of air at my ear, and after a while a vase crashed to the floor. Has he lost his mind? I looked back over my shoulder and almost laughed in his face. Chunji was about three feet behind me, and his face flushed with exertion. He apparently never gets tired. Even once I'll be laughing at him. You'll see.


  I pressed cookies closer to my chest, tensed muscles and jumped. This is almost the hardest part of the plan. I felt like shards of glass were hurting me when I hit the window. However, my leg was hurting the most when I fell from the first floor. I could not see the ground, so I could not aim well.


  I heard behind me Chunji stood in the window frame and glass breaks into his shoes. I didn't watcht to see how he jumps, but I started to run. In front of me was a long distance and a golf course.  But I like to think deeper - Yuri should not hear his screams when his is so far.


  "Jiji! Give me the cookies!"


  I chuckled softly, but loud enough for him to hear. "No! Catch me!"


  Speed ​​up my blunt, because I felt like he was coming for me. I guess he does not hurt his feet when he jump out of a window, but I do, and now I felt painful consequences. However, I do not give up. I can not do it now, when I am so close to the point of where I want him to be.


  I opened the door from small greenhouse. With a roar I fell on the table, and my leg said the pain. But I just threw cookies somewhere in the depths of flowers, clasped my hands behind my back and turned into a vampire approaching me.


  "Give me cookies." Chunji hissed and stood a meter in front of me.


  You know that it hurts? When your vampire-peasant-mate-with golden eyes looking at you with hostility. It's not cool.


  "Get it from me."


  Chunji already held out his hand when I pulled my hands in front of him. I had nothing there except the elegant dagger that belonged to his family. I pressed it to my chest, where is my heart, and he froze.


  To be honest, it seemed that everything around froze, waiting for the rest of the shares. Before his face flashed an expression of pain, despair, understanding, and then again - pain. Yuri could control him, but his feelings were unchanged. I my dagger worn in the body, just a little to narrow trickle of blood flowed down.


  Suddenly Chunji grabbed his stomach and screamed in agony. Before he could do anything, L.joe jumped and fastened his arms and legs by special materials. Coming out, he winked at me.


  "Good luck" I said.


  Two girls come to the greenhouse door when he left. I chained Chunji to the wall and watched him. It was evident that he fights with something and I can not help him. I wiped the dagger in a sweatshirt and sat down across him.


  Now everything in the hands of Mimi, Hyeri and L.joe.


---
Ok. I shared this chapter into two parts.
So for the drama: P
It is possible that the next update will be on Monday, but I'm not sure.
In any case, on to the next weekend you should see the next chapter.
How was this chapter?